Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 27. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
With this project it will be very possible to invest in almost everyone

Yes, yes, this sphere will very soon tighten the whole world and it is necessary that people are already ready for this now

do you think it will be soon? I just think that before that our world is still poorly developed and this requires a lot of time

Well, for the whole world, yes, I agree, it's still early, but developed countries are still fully prepared to switch to this system
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Yes, yes, this sphere will very soon tighten the whole world and it is necessary that people are already ready for this now

do you think it will be soon? I just think that before that our world is still poorly developed and this requires a lot of time
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

insanely interesting project with a terrific idea, which would be very cool to embody in reality!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Why not just make all portfolios public? It would greatly widen the target audience.Are there any restrictions on the amount of investment? The minimum and maximum amount?

And it would play into the hands of competitors in the social trading field. They just dream about getting free portfolios, that can be monetized.What do you mean? Are there any restrictions on the maximum amount?

Do you really think, that someone would share their profits from what is freely available anyway? I believe, that if everyone gets an access, they will not need any mediators.I'm just asking how do I know all the details of the work of the future platform.

Oftentimes, those, who are interested in cryptocurrency investing, they have heard about bitcoin only yesterday. So yes, they need a mediator. At the same time, the portfolio will be aimed to microtransactions.I think there should be some restrictions on the minimum amount. You can not invest a very small amount, it will not make any sense.

Very interesting project, just for those, who are looking for additional sources of passive income. By the way, I do not quite understand, why the Skraps needs a list of leaders? It will be a table with users, who have the biggest profitableness or the biggest capital?Perhaps this is so, but I would like to know the limits of these limits.
Activity: 238
Why not just make all portfolios public? It would greatly widen the target audience.Are there any restrictions on the amount of investment? The minimum and maximum amount?

And it would play into the hands of competitors in the social trading field. They just dream about getting free portfolios, that can be monetized.What do you mean? Are there any restrictions on the maximum amount?

Do you really think, that someone would share their profits from what is freely available anyway? I believe, that if everyone gets an access, they will not need any mediators.I'm just asking how do I know all the details of the work of the future platform.

Oftentimes, those, who are interested in cryptocurrency investing, they have heard about bitcoin only yesterday. So yes, they need a mediator. At the same time, the portfolio will be aimed to microtransactions.I think there should be some restrictions on the minimum amount. You can not invest a very small amount, it will not make any sense.

Activity: 238

Activity: 168
I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?
Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
will any person answer for success or failure in terms of my investments?
As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.

Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?

Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.  Wink
Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
Probably there will be some kind of interview or something like that.
I really liked this project, but I would like to know more details  Smiley
Activity: 210
I have a very important question, will somehow be monitored investment portfolios?
Will my investment portfolio be controlled by someone or all further investments will be automated.
As far as I know, a professional manager will answer for this. It turns out that it will be the link between your investments and your profit.

Ok I figured it out. Will this manager receive any commission from my investments?

Well, obviously, yes. After all, this person should somehow make a profit for his services.
In addition, it will be a ganat of the success of his work, because not only your profit but his commission will depend on his investments.  Wink
Then I'm interested in another, exactly how will SKRAPS managers who will invest in their clients?
How can you get into the staff of these employees, and how much will these people take on themselves?
How can I know such details, I've never seen such information. Most likely, they will look for participants of this project, those who have invested.
Probably there will be some kind of interview or something like that.

Activity: 420
In addition, I have questions.
Investments will be returned in the form of which currency?
It seems to me it will produce in the form of project tokens.
As well as paying for some features of the platform, is not it?
Tokens will be charged only for certain services. for example, the work of professional managers of your crypt portfolios, and also a commission from platform users will be charged in tokens. But the investment payments will be made most likely in the currency in which they were written off from the account.

Realy?   Huh
In this form it looks very interesting to me.    Smiley
Activity: 196
Tokens will be charged only for certain services. for example, the work of professional managers of your crypt portfolios, and also a commission from platform users will be charged in tokens. But the investment payments will be made most likely in the currency in which they were written off from the account.
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: