Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 26. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Does this ICO have an advisor? Can anyone find out who he is?
Of course, this project has an adviser like any other ICO, as far as I know the adviser of this is John McAfee.
As far as I know it is so
Wow, if it really is, then it's very cool! I hope that the project will be successful...
That's right, it's very cool. I think that you should not doubt about the success of this project, if they have such an adviser in their team!
Activity: 364
Of course, this project has an adviser like any other ICO, as far as I know the adviser of this is John McAfee.
Wow, if it really is, then it's very cool! I hope that the project will be successful...
Activity: 238
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Did you know that the notorious John McAfee is involved in the curator of the project?

Are you seriously? Where does this information come from? It's very cool, I did not even know

In the description of the project an article is written in which this information is confirmed

Need to search. This is unrealistically cool, since it is a very smart man

And you do not mind that he is old and can not understand anything in this area?

I know how old he is, but I'm sure he understands the new field and he can give real advice on the implementation of the project

If this is so in fact, then the project has great chances to realize and win people's trust!

Yes, yes, I am telling you about this, that when such people are in charge of projects, this means that the project has great chances to be in demand

In general, we will wait for the first news from this project, in order to make conclusions, that it is still early

I agree with you, it takes time to learn the successes of the project and its further development
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Did you know that the notorious John McAfee is involved in the curator of the project?

Are you seriously? Where does this information come from? It's very cool, I did not even know

In the description of the project an article is written in which this information is confirmed

And you do not mind that he is old and can not understand anything in this area?

I know how old he is, but I'm sure he understands the new field and he can give real advice on the implementation of the project

If this is so in fact, then the project has great chances to realize and win people's trust!

Yes, yes, I am telling you about this, that when such people are in charge of projects, this means that the project has great chances to be in demand

In general, we will wait for the first news from this project, in order to make conclusions, that it is still early

With this project it will be very possible to invest in almost everyone

Yes, yes, this sphere will very soon tighten the whole world and it is necessary that people are already ready for this now

do you think it will be soon? I just think that before that our world is still poorly developed and this requires a lot of time

Well, for the whole world, yes, I agree, it's still early, but developed countries are still fully prepared to switch to this system

I agree, I'm talking about this, but it's too early to follow all the news of this sphere and be prepared for any changes in the economic system

Well, yes, but people like us are very few, I do not know whether it's good or bad. Further during the development of the project will be seen

In any case, it's worth keeping an eye on the news and just waiting, as more global changes are almost independent of people like us.

Yes, yes, there is still a lot of time needed to notice the first changes in the project

I'm getting rid of the fact that the development team is ready to fully implement this project, very talented guys

yes yes, with the team I completely agree, the guys are really very talented and can realize the project without much effort
Activity: 588

Yes, yes, this sphere will very soon tighten the whole world and it is necessary that people are already ready for this now

do you think it will be soon? I just think that before that our world is still poorly developed and this requires a lot of time

Well, for the whole world, yes, I agree, it's still early, but developed countries are still fully prepared to switch to this system

I agree, I'm talking about this, but it's too early to follow all the news of this sphere and be prepared for any changes in the economic system

Well, yes, but people like us are very few, I do not know whether it's good or bad. Further during the development of the project will be seen

In any case, it's worth keeping an eye on the news and just waiting, as more global changes are almost independent of people like us.

Yes, yes, there is still a lot of time needed to notice the first changes in the project

I'm getting rid of the fact that the development team is ready to fully implement this project, very talented guys

Pages:
Jump to: