Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 11. (Read 64291 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
It's a decentralized exchange. That's great. There are a lot (decentralized) exchanges out there. New exchanges lead to a lot hype, looking at CobinHood and Kyber-Network. So it's not the first one in the market and there is a lot competition. Thats not great but also not bad, since there is a lot of room to grow in that market. Will it perform outstanding? Probably not. There is just too much competition already. Will it still lead to some gains IF the exchange performs great? Probably.
You probably not read the OP before posting its a NEO based decentralized exchange which means you can only trade neo based tokens not for erc20 tokens but I heard that there are some collaborations to develop crosschain protocols and if successful it only means we can both use it for trading erc20 and nep5 tokens in one decentralized exchange.

Decentralized exchange (you trade with your own private key) which works flawlessly, fast, is intuitive and user-friendly - now that we do not have yet in the crypto ecosystem. That is from my prospective the main NEX idea, and is excelent! Best ICO of 2018 for sure!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
this project will be one of the best projects of this year. i am confused that they do not have a public timetable set for people to get ready for this.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
each coin is awesome its simply an issue of how they publicize it in the market

bunches of ico come up short in view of absence of introductions, once in a while they vanish moreover

which why some free enthusiasm for joining ico

I've been casualties of other ico so , for a coin to flourish it should be

known to the network
Activity: 34
Good news for digital currency. The NEX stage is a decent arrangement notwithstanding the current cryptographic money advertise. We require an alternate approach and diverse answers for the difficulties confronting the digital currency. This, all in all, will raise the renown and interest for the digital money.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
It's a decentralized exchange. That's great. There are a lot (decentralized) exchanges out there. New exchanges lead to a lot hype, looking at CobinHood and Kyber-Network. So it's not the first one in the market and there is a lot competition. Thats not great but also not bad, since there is a lot of room to grow in that market. Will it perform outstanding? Probably not. There is just too much competition already. Will it still lead to some gains IF the exchange performs great? Probably.
You probably not read the OP before posting its a NEO based decentralized exchange which means you can only trade neo based tokens not for erc20 tokens but I heard that there are some collaborations to develop crosschain protocols and if successful it only means we can both use it for trading erc20 and nep5 tokens in one decentralized exchange.
Activity: 401
Activity: 404
The NEO platform and coins don’t have their own decentralised platform to trade on. Ethereum and its erc-20 tokens have etherdelta and idex, but NEO coins have no platform to do P2P trading. This is where NEX comes in. It is basically the etherdelta or idex of NEO NEP-5 tokens. You can buy and sell NEP-5 tokens without a middleman or waiting for exchanges to list it after unlocking of the tokens.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
Neon Exchange (NEX) is a decentralized platform on the NEO blockchain that applies a publicly verifiable offchain matching engine to handle trading volume and support complex orders (such as limit orders) that are not possible on existing DEXs. NEX will be the first exchange to utilize NEO, NEO Gas and its own NEX token as base pairs to trade NEP-5 tokens.
Love this project. No brainer investment too. Missed out on all lotteries. I am still a big fan. Hope they will, together with Spotcoin, be able to spice things up in the exchange industry Smiley.

May be they will open registration for everyone as now people investing in ICO very reluctantly and I have a dobt they they will raised hardcap.

Hardcap will be reached, that is for sure! Believe me; hype is still here and this is the best ICO in 2018. I think for round around 20% will be left to buy up.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Love this project. No brainer investment too. Missed out on all lotteries. I am still a big fan. Hope they will, together with Spotcoin, be able to spice things up in the exchange industry Smiley.

May be they will open registration for everyone as now people investing in ICO very reluctantly and I have a dobt they they will raised hardcap.
Activity: 77
I registered but it appears missed out. Did they email the results? Really wanted to get in on this one...I think it will do very well with so few buyers
NEO is from China. So, Neo-based ICOs can easily be got the support from the Chinese people?

It should definitely be easier for them to receive the support of the massive Chinese market and even their government. So NEO (and NEO project with it) is far ahead at this segment?
Activity: 125
NEO is from China. So, Neo-based ICOs can easily be got the support from the Chinese people?
Activity: 98
I have a unreasonable belief on the project based on the NEO. In fact, many of the Project based on the NEO performs very well( compared to the ICO price ). The ratio of well performance is much higher than the project based on the ETH.
From the point of view of the project itself, it deserves attention, since the exchange with the functionality that today is embedded in the idea of ​​its developers will be successful. There are competitors, but they offer slightly different cross-decision solutions ...

Big point here is the team from my perspective. I mean NEX will have City of Zion which is huge, not to mention NEO founders will be advisers, meaning NEO itself will have partnership with NEX. This is the ICO of 2018 by far. Can't see any competition ICO wise for NEX.
Activity: 70
From the point of view of the project itself, it deserves attention, since the exchange with the functionality that today is embedded in the idea of ​​its developers will be successful. There are competitors, but they offer slightly different cross-decision solutions ...
Activity: 68
This the ICO basically everyone is waiting for. The problem with this ICO is you are probably not able to take part in it. Only if you are lucky to win the lottery, you can invest in it.
Activity: 18
Subsidiary in Delaware .... This is concerning then.
Activity: 672
Sounds good. Everyone who is bullish on crypto in general should be bullish on DEXes as well.
Otherwise, it makes very little sense.
Activity: 71
Super excited about it and I am bummed out that when doing KYC (I was one of the lottery winners) I didnt apply for the second round as well. So yes, I am seriously thinking of purchasing a ton more after it hits the exchange(s).
Pages:
Jump to: