Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 10x coin? - page 4. (Read 29289 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
February 03, 2019, 11:21:44 AM
Guys do some investment in CRD Cryptaldash. It's very cheap at this moment. Cryptaldash is integrated trading platform. Fantastic project. I'm all in. Check the new deta version https://exchange.cryptaldash.com/Apps/v2/CryptoExchange/#dashboard

I participated in their ICO and this was one big fail, they promised airdrop with 50 tokens if you buy CRD tokens, but I received only 1 token. Also they do not respond on support, terrible, terrible project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 10:10:41 AM
If this year's market rises again, I am optimistic that many coins will rise up to 10x, and of course coins that are still cheap like TRON, Cardano and Ripple are coins that we deserve to buy so we have the opportunity to become new rich people.
yes, hopefully it can happen because from yesterday I bought a lot of ripple coins because I am sure this year the coin will experience a price increase of up to 10x
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 03, 2019, 08:43:00 AM
Here people give a lot of suggestions and preferences for us. but indeed that is uncertain. and in my opinion right now the right decision is we have to be able to choose which one is really good for us to invest in the long term or short term. Our own targets must also be real, they cannot be too high
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 07:21:34 AM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
If we talk about the possibilities of impressive growth, I would support the stellar and the tron, the most current technologies and cheap investment opportunities.
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
February 02, 2019, 10:27:55 PM
Guys do some investment in CRD Cryptaldash. It's very cheap at this moment. Cryptaldash is integrated trading platform. Fantastic project. I'm all in. Check the new deta version https://exchange.cryptaldash.com/Apps/v2/CryptoExchange/#dashboard
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
February 02, 2019, 07:41:40 PM
I do not believe that coins can give such a profit now. It seems to me that the Golden Times in the cryptocurrency market have already passed.
We already passed the longest bearish, its not over yet bro. Need to wait more i think around Q2-Q4 we will see about a good movement for cryptocurrency. For the max profit better to buying a cheapest crypto at CMC
Maybe not cheapest but cheap coin that look profitable in CMC. Because some of cheap coin maybe already can't really supported anymore. And sometime CMC take long time to delist a dead coin from their list.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
February 02, 2019, 07:15:15 PM
This is not easy to predict about which coin price will be x10! Because, the crypto market is facing some big collapse! If the bearish season get over and if the crypto market grows well then there are many coins which price will hit more than x10! Because all are top coins price are very cheap now, it can go to x10 if the crypto market recovers well.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 06:06:54 PM
I do not believe that coins can give such a profit now. It seems to me that the Golden Times in the cryptocurrency market have already passed.
We already passed the longest bearish, its not over yet bro. Need to wait more i think around Q2-Q4 we will see about a good movement for cryptocurrency. For the max profit better to buying a cheapest crypto at CMC
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 02, 2019, 05:39:18 PM
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 04:59:22 PM
You should not change your token metrics or the terms of your ICO mid-way through the process. If you absolutely have to, then communicate your announcement very carefully.If you do want to give everyone a fair chance, run with a max individual cap for the first 24 hours of your public token sale. This allows everyone a chance to participate. If after the first day the hard cap has not yet been reached, then open the floodgates by removing the cap.PAX PAGO creators sincerely thank all those who have been interested in the PAX PAGO. We think if someone puts their trust in us, we will not disappoint them. With all we have, with all our partners, with all the best ideas we have created PXP.We want to conduct a revolution in ICO because most of current ICO is to mobilize capital without bringing any real benefit to the community participating in and the ecosystem around them do not realize the dream of those who believe it.
Activity: 9
January 27, 2019, 06:27:03 PM
In the highly lucrative business of money transfers, global leader Western Union does not appear to be overly concerned about blockchain-based cryptocurrency money movement competitors. Upstarts in the crypto money transfer space advertise lower money transfer fees using bitcoin, but Western Union counters that the ease of use and ubiquity of their existing systems, and lack of customer demand for crypto-based systems, do not offer enough of an incentive to change course.PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services. As the platform progresses, there will be features introduced to further develop the
overall growth of the ecosystem such as: Validation System, Point System. Currently, the platform has several existing core functions with the capacity to grow.
Activity: 462
January 26, 2019, 09:56:07 AM
Well, next 10x coins is grin. Study more this coin, it has a lot of potential. Another one is Vite.
They have working product and at the moment it is underestimated. I believe it has unrealised potential
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 06:11:40 AM
it seems very difficult, but it can happen but only temporarily, for example, a coin has just been released in the market, dev is trying to make its price exceed ico and a pump occurs.
but in the midst of this market condition I don't think that will happen.
Activity: 602
January 26, 2019, 05:48:18 AM
Grin has potential https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/grin
but dont come in at the top
Activity: 59
January 25, 2019, 09:21:58 PM
I'm of the Opinion Nauticus will break into the top 50, which will x10 or more the price of the token; that depends on this first quarter of 2019 though.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 25, 2019, 08:41:31 PM
If this year's market rises again, I am optimistic that many coins will rise up to 10x, and of course coins that are still cheap like TRON, Cardano and Ripple are coins that we deserve to buy so we have the opportunity to become new rich people.
Activity: 34
January 25, 2019, 03:58:24 PM
They will not raise community capital for the PAX PAGO project to develop technology or products. The distribution of a PAX PAGO amount sufficient to build PXP firmly in each stage, which helps PAX PAGO not to be controlled by any investment of “Shark group” leading to reducing its value.
January 24, 2019, 07:19:52 PM
After the market turns around, I am sure that many coins/tokens will show growth 10 times. In 2018, projects were developing their product, many left this market for various reasons. Remains the best projects.
I strongly agree with you, when the market recovers from this condition, there will be lots of coins / tokens that will have a value of 10x from now. their prices are very referring to the price of bitcoin, and when bitcoin will experience a sharp increase like the end of 2017, crypto will shine again.
Activity: 476
January 24, 2019, 05:58:30 PM
I think that now such coins do not exist. Most projects are in decline and the coins do not show significant growth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 24, 2019, 02:26:06 PM
In my opinion, among the projects with a not very large capitalization, the Etheera project is now looking pretty good. His token ( ETA) showed itself pretty well on the good side, because over the past four months its price has been rising continuously. In general, the project looks much more promising than many top projects.
Pages:
Jump to: