Pages:
Author

Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic. - page 2. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
March 13, 2019, 06:47:29 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

This is the problem of people who has a weak foundation in terns of investing in cryptocurrency. They are the ones who mostly believe on fake news or if one in ten person says that crypto is dead. Those people are also the ones that is targetted by manipulators amd profit to them.
They are purely millennial's which mostly focusing on social medias where FUDS mostly feeds on there. Their mind isn't that strong enough to hold and easily to change. They can be easily affected of what happen around and they don't want hardworks cause they only wanting for easy life style that is why they usually don't survive in here during bear season and just dump their coins.   
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 13, 2019, 06:37:52 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

This is the problem of people who has a weak foundation in terns of investing in cryptocurrency. They are the ones who mostly believe on fake news or if one in ten person says that crypto is dead. Those people are also the ones that is targetted by manipulators amd profit to them.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 06:17:24 PM
Yeah! They're a lot of people that panic and some are not even investing at all because some people as not even recover from last year bear run that's why you will see investors are no more buying ICOs with huge amount because in now easy again to spot a promising project, they prefer to buy on exchange when the project get listed
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 06:06:45 PM
This is logical, because the bear market, alarmists are afraid of every rustle, every red candle on the chart. Grin That's why they immediately begin to sell when the price of bitcoin or another altcoin slightly went down.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 05:58:39 PM
If newcomers panic when the market experiences a downtrend, in my opinion it is only natural because they lack experience in the crypto world, so new holders must learn more about this crypto currency.
All of us, even this market was once new. But, as time passed, we all started to gather more experience and still continue. Just running away in first bad situation will not give you anything.
And give up is also not necessary. And to run from the cryptocurrency market is crazy. You need to learn to trade and earn in the market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 13, 2019, 05:34:09 PM
If newcomers panic when the market experiences a downtrend, in my opinion it is only natural because they lack experience in the crypto world, so new holders must learn more about this crypto currency.
All of us, even this market was once new. But, as time passed, we all started to gather more experience and still continue. Just running away in first bad situation will not give you anything.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
March 13, 2019, 04:35:51 PM
Such things are usually caused by panic holders and feel confused about what they will do next when they see the price of their coins falling and falling so without thinking they choose to sell them, but I don't think that is wrong, every people have their own ways and choices. If you think the coins you have don't have great potential to give you profit, selling them is the right choice.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 13, 2019, 01:48:18 PM
Whoever is new to cryptocurrency has every tendency to panic, except such person is determined to face whatever comes up in a short term, but at the long run, it tends to be more profiting, if you can be very patient.
those people who are not familiar with investing and how the graphs behave and the price moves, so they panic.
In short, people who come this way thinking that this market can give them a quick returned, without knowledge and good understanding this venue of investment will burned your money, fluctuations can make you panic and instead of gaining you will be forced to sell since you don't understand how the flow moves, better to observed and analyze first before taking any steps.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 13, 2019, 01:45:55 PM
Whoever is new to cryptocurrency has every tendency to panic, except such person is determined to face whatever comes up in a short term, but at the long run, it tends to be more profiting, if you can be very patient.
those people who are not familiar with investing and how the graphs behave and the price moves, so they panic.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 01:29:02 PM
I think this happens to beginners because they have no experience in the crypto world. Beginners often panic easily in the face of a declining market situation. Actually, this is quite natural but you have to be able to learn sales charts and you have to be patient because the price situation will definitely rise again.

It's common as a newbie to make a mistake instead of knowing what happen in the market they sell their holdings quickly. When i was a newbie in trading i make mistake too when i saw the price going down then i will sell my holdings quickly then realized i made a mistake when the price went up again.

Many new investor think crypto can bring quick profits in short time. Cryptocurrency market need time for growing and i think in bear market, we can build our portfolio and patient with our investment

Beginners will certainly panic every time there is a price token, they want to sell quickly even though the price drops because they are afraid to fall again, so we must really understand the cryptocurrency first so that broader insight.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
March 13, 2019, 12:30:03 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
March 13, 2019, 11:23:35 AM
Earlier holding was much appreciated, but after the market's peak pumping users started to panic. This panicking mentality among the users increased when people missed the opportunity of earning big in the bull run. On a survey users have the holding of at least five years time, upon which newcomers were also supposed to do the same.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 13, 2019, 11:13:42 AM
Very, very shy people who do not understand how this cryptocurrency world works, which is constantly trying to deceive us, only after a year or two years of presence in this market, I still understand how strongly it is manipulated and how strong people are in this market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
March 13, 2019, 11:05:41 AM
Activity: 225
March 13, 2019, 10:39:42 AM
As a wise and professional crypto currency player, we should not be easily affected by issues circulating in the market. The issue is largely misleading, making us panic. We must be more mature in developing strategies and reading market conditions. Fluctuating market conditions should make us more experienced to make the right decisions. We must make experience a guideline for compiling steps and of course based on the feeling not to panic. Besides that, we have to think of risks for each step we take so that we can be right in taking the opportunity.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
March 13, 2019, 10:29:13 AM
It depend on the market price movement. If you only knew that it never did only new holders or next holder you mean were easy to get panic because it also does to old investors especially investor's huge investment. Anyway, selling and holding crypto is nature in this system. So no need to wonder about it.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 13, 2019, 10:23:37 AM
I think that in 2018 people lost a lot of money. That is why they have become very cautious now. New investors prefer to make a small profit, but save capital. Such a strategy is less dangerous.
of course many of us suffer losses in 2018 because many are trapped and they panic so they take action without having to think about it so everything gets worse.
now even though the conditions have not improved and are still in bad condition but unlike last year and there are still opportunities in the middle of the year or the end of the year, hopefully there are still big opportunities.
small profits are better than not getting results at all.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
March 13, 2019, 09:38:45 AM

Yes it will occur. If that holders do not believe enough in the growth. But we already saw the panic sell in December'2018. So maybe weak hands already gone out
Activity: 188
March 13, 2019, 09:14:57 AM
We are in a state of panic sales because most people here don't understand its basic electronic and economic technology. Newcomers panic because they have less experience in electricity death.
Activity: 299
March 13, 2019, 09:04:32 AM
that is why the patience that we have must be issued because, every second of course new news will always come whether it's good or bad especially, nowadays the market situation is uncertain so if a lot of people today buy coins for bitcoin at the moment they certainly can suffered a price loss because they did not see the development of coin prices in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: