Pages:
Author

Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic. - page 4. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
March 03, 2019, 05:27:15 PM
First of all, you need to invest money in the cryptocurrency that you don’t feel sorry for losing, and because of such people the whole market falls, they think that they will earn millions in a year, but this will not happen
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
March 03, 2019, 05:24:09 PM
Panicking when holding a coin depends solely on individuals. If you understands the market very well and did you appraisals aright there is no cause for alarm. Fluctuation of price is normal in money market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 03, 2019, 04:46:33 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

I think a lot of people want to make a big profit quickly, but they don't realize the risk of losing part of the capital when the price falls, they are covered by fear and they want to keep at least part of the capital.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
March 03, 2019, 04:46:04 PM
New cryptocurrency holders are not so conversant with how volatile the system can be. Some came in here thinking that it's all about making profits alone
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 03, 2019, 04:37:37 PM
I think that new hodlers have heard a lot about the fact that cryptocurrency is not very stable. Therefore, they are afraid to go for a long time and be afraid to suffer even greater losses. Although I think that now buying cryptocurrency does not look very risky.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 03, 2019, 04:14:00 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

new people in this field are usually easy to panic because they can think that investing in cryptocurrency can make them get rich quick, but in fact throughout 2018 yesterday the market price movements have undergone a major correction so it is very difficult to increase value and many of them panic for fear of losing the money invested is reduced if they are unable to see signs of increasing market prices
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
March 02, 2019, 06:41:31 AM
That's probably because they'll never knew crypto exactly and having in their minds that prices will always moving up but it is sad that they'll experience huge falls and bring them into doubts which leading them to sell their coins.
This is somewhat a good realization for everyone who participated lately, we should never think easy money nor to have a quick returns cause it eventually is never to happen. We don't need to put at risk our time and money if we aren't ready to face the risk in crypto world.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
March 02, 2019, 06:38:40 AM

This is an experience. News. And faith in cryptocurrency. People start buying cryptocurrency and start losing thousands of dollars. I think now there are few serious investors ..
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 02, 2019, 06:34:44 AM
I also think so about new holders easily panicking and selling because they are afraid of losing money quickly. they should be able to take a calm attitude because before investing, of course they already know the consequences price in the market. if so, of course they will never get a profit.
usually newcomers were going to experience panic due to uncertainty of the crypto market. Even if it is well oriented, it will not guarantee that new comer will going to hold. ANyway, there are good things also that happen when one is holding and doing panic selling. If one were able to sell the crypto prior to the continuous drop of crypto market and buying back now would be advantage.
If they have enough knowledge about crypto and they should have known about the risk before try to join in this market dude. The new comer will always feel panic when the market gets bearish trend. This why how important to know more about crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
March 02, 2019, 04:30:04 AM
I also think so about new holders easily panicking and selling because they are afraid of losing money quickly. they should be able to take a calm attitude because before investing, of course they already know the consequences price in the market. if so, of course they will never get a profit.
usually newcomers were going to experience panic due to uncertainty of the crypto market. Even if it is well oriented, it will not guarantee that new comer will going to hold. ANyway, there are good things also that happen when one is holding and doing panic selling. If one were able to sell the crypto prior to the continuous drop of crypto market and buying back now would be advantage.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
March 02, 2019, 04:26:07 AM
This is not entirely true, many of them lack the basic knowledge of the cryptocurrency movement and on average they are more asking for advice than making their own analysis and investment strategies, so they are more easily panicked at decreasing the value of their investments, this often happens at the old holder.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
March 02, 2019, 04:06:08 AM
I think it's normal because we've been like them when we just joined this market, without experience and knowledge, we will be very fast to panic

This is a normal human reaction to the fact that he is starting to lose his money. Just when you already have experience, you realize that there is nothing shouting about it and the main thing is to keep calm and think healthy without panic, only in this case there is a chance not to lose your money.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
March 02, 2019, 03:01:22 AM
Bitcoin is legendary, so many people know cryptocurrency cause of bitcoin, but today people who invest or buy in bitcoin know nothing about bitcoin, they only know the price and always panic if price goin down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
March 02, 2019, 01:28:38 AM
This is what often happens, when the crypto price drops naturally the value of our assets also falls. What should be done is to hold the crypto until the price exceeds what we bought at that time. I think about why people want to get losses rather than profits. Maybe someone doesn't want the loss to be so great.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 02, 2019, 01:24:56 AM
I think it's normal because we've been like them when we just joined this market, without experience and knowledge, we will be very fast to panic
Activity: 199
March 02, 2019, 12:55:16 AM
This is certainly a natural thing for new holders, because seeing a market situation that is not yet stable they rush to sell it even though the results are not optimal they are afraid to get a big loss if they don't sell it immediately
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
March 02, 2019, 12:46:41 AM
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 02, 2019, 12:40:52 AM
Basically who you are pertaining to are those new to cryptos just like me, and I can say, yes, we're really good to panic but we assure you that we are fast learner in the market. We sell ahead when we feel risk and avoid to do that kind of thing again. Soon, we're learning how to conduct proper analysis of the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
March 02, 2019, 12:18:53 AM
Well we can't blame them imagine you bought bitcoin at $7k then it goes down immediately to $4k, so for the new ones that wants to jump into crypto they must study it first and not just go with the hype because whenever they bought coins/altcoins then the price goes down they tend to panic then sell=loss.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 02, 2019, 12:14:32 AM

That's because $6 to $7 k worth is already a big money and if the holder comes from a third world country, he will watch out for a sign that he is going to lose even by a small amount and he will sell right away , this is not the times when you can buy Bitcoin at a hundred worth each.
Pages:
Jump to: