Pages:
Author

Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic. - page 6. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
February 27, 2019, 02:12:22 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

Panic selling is normal, everyone does it at least once, I believe it is healthy for the crypto market. if we want to gain stablility at some point, sacrifices would have to be made but it's rather unfortunate that most of the sacrifices will not come from whales but small time investors
Life is too short to keep on discussing these thing. This is very simple. Even 50% loss should not compel you get out of the market. Why to take the loss when so many people go crazy about the profits they have and are making. Better focus on the strategy and you can make as much as you invest. Sometimes double and triple the size of your initial investment.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 07:46:22 PM
Investors in crypto must understand that no one guarantees them that they will have a secure return on their investment. if you want to do the holder you do not have to worry about the up or down of the coin, just wait.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 11:38:08 AM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
That's why most of the holders nowadays are not becoming successful due to their lack of patience. They keep worrying to the price of the bitcoin and that's why they are panicking.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 24, 2019, 11:29:52 AM
There is a paradox that everyone always feel panic when the market constantly go up and down but when it goes on stable , everyone feel boring because can't earn profit so much

It is not paradoxical, it is just a normal feeling that anyone has ever experienced. When the market rises, they feel excited and think it will continue to increase, that is greed
Activity: 616
February 24, 2019, 08:52:13 AM
Indeed it is. Such people are commonly called "Hamsters." I have seen many such people, including they met among my friends. I used to be like this, but I did not invest large sums, so this is not critical!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 24, 2019, 08:41:49 AM

Holding your crypto is really not an easy thing to do, you should be patient and you should have a strong will to hold no matter what happens to the market. Whenever the market moves a little it makes you want to sell. Not everyone has patience to buy and hold for a long time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 24, 2019, 08:39:42 AM
Before we do hodl, we should ensure that we have self control in order for us to not panic. We will only lose our money if we will do panicking. We should also have a lot of patience in order to control our emotions and feelings.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
February 24, 2019, 08:36:23 AM
If people bought bitcoin at a high price, then most likely they have already sold it and did not expect such a strong fall down. If one of them waited for today's time then he has very strong eggs and he is ready to take risks. I understand such people, they believe in their actions and know how it will be better. I hope that the choice of these people was correct and we will all get a good benefit from our strategy.
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
February 24, 2019, 02:36:33 AM
What I'm thinking now is more investment. I see that the market has started to grow and using $ 100 in funds every day can make a profit. And if you are a new person at Crypto it will certainly be more fun because the market has started to rise.
Activity: 420
February 24, 2019, 02:31:44 AM
Absolutely agree. When the market constantly falls more decisive in panic, fear to do any steps for fear of poetrythe profit. When he is stable then the Almighty calm, but such a large income will not be
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 24, 2019, 02:21:02 AM
There will always be people who sell and buy, that's the crypto currency market. Those who sell because of panic and fear of losing more certainly have their own reasons, but it should be better in crypto investment we must be able to be patient and not panic about the market situation, because we must understand that crypto is never stable in price. We also have to understand that Crypto has a big risk, so if we are ready to face the risk, we will be relaxed in seeing price movements and always waiting for the price to rise so we can profit from crypto investment.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 24, 2019, 01:43:46 AM

Not all, I consider myself as new here on crypto, I just joined not more than a year but I think I can manage to avoid lost and I manage to gain profit even in small amount by just learning the basics of trading. In that case, I consider my self as not a panic person like what you've said.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 24, 2019, 01:20:04 AM
There is a paradox that everyone always feel panic when the market constantly go up and down but when it goes on stable , everyone feel boring because can't earn profit so much
Very true, and I always want the market to always move up and down so traders can earn profits every day or every week. If BTC and altcoin are too stable, this market will be very boring and can't make a profit like you said
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
February 24, 2019, 12:29:53 AM
Not sure where you are getting your sources from.
Or perhaps you just heard a couple people on this forum say they were worried so you made a huge generalization?

What I think is it is best to avoid this type of generalist thinking.
It leads to poor trading choices and bad predictions on the market.

The best is to base all of your decisions and predictions on analysis of the numbers.
It is the most reliable and not biased.

If you hear that a lot of people are panicking and selling, does that mean you too should sell?
Or perhaps buy some more?
Well, if there really is a mass sell off, the price would crash.
That price crash would be the indicator to buy more, not rumors or trends.
You will be much more successful that way.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 24, 2019, 12:14:48 AM
If they are not actively doing various thing to get the profit and can i ask you is that possible to get income when they are very passive and they are only using the big bull as the only thing to bet on it? It doesn't make sense at all dude
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 23, 2019, 11:28:11 PM
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
February 23, 2019, 12:01:59 PM
in my opinion, the panic that is happening is so natural to see a very drastic decline in prices ... if someone believes that bitcoin will continue to be used and has extraordinary prospects in the future they should hold and look for ways to increase their BTC and not Aseet their increased $
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
February 23, 2019, 11:37:52 AM
Those new holders who are getting panic are those people who dont study well on their tokens before buying it.
There are so many COINS and TOKENS in this community, and we should study them before getting and hold.
If you dont have the foundation of that, then you will panic and that is not new.
Activity: 812
February 23, 2019, 11:35:12 AM

I think they are not a real holders. At the end of 2017, many peoples interested in cryptocurrency due the bull run.
The new comers of crypto join and bought many coins which made cryptocurrency price spiking even more.
But because the market gone worse after the hype, peoples started to leaving crypto by selling the coin they bought.
Activity: 350
February 23, 2019, 04:25:51 AM
It seems to me just the opposite, they will not give up so quickly and will keep until the situation changes!
Pages:
Jump to: