Pages:
Author

Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic. - page 9. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 11
February 21, 2019, 02:45:48 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
I would just like to say that if a person is alarmist, then he should not invest in crypto coins at all.  Anyone who decides to invest should understand that this involves certain risks.  Panic when prices fall on the market is a bad development.  Make informed decisions.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 09:44:49 AM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

People tend to panic. Especially those who hit the crypto markets in search of easy money. They could not have imagined that prices could fall and the value of their assets would decrease. Therefore, they began to panic selling their coins at any price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 07:05:14 AM
I think maybe the cause is lack of knowledge about crypto or coin in the market. And another determining factor is the experience of these holders. So that they are affected by negative information that isn't yet clear.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
January 10, 2019, 01:54:42 AM
It is normal, because they have bought Ethereum for 1400 bucks and Bitcoin for 20k bucks. I would also panic if I have invested 100k bucks in crypto and after a year I would have 12k left in my portfolio. Be patient guys things are going to change.
Activity: 224
January 10, 2019, 12:07:25 AM
Generally, holders who sell the goods are new to cryptocurrency or new to hold coins, they are unlucky if the price of the coins increases or they are less likely to repay the sale.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 09, 2019, 11:11:41 PM
because they are impatient and too panic, so they can never get a profit. in the crypto industry, hodl is the most important action to do because it is a way to get big profits.
I think all people want to get fast money, but people who hold fundamental coins will earn good money, bitcoin has already shown it )
There must be trust in the coins you buy and high patience when you want to hold a coin. without trust in your coins then when the price falls you will feel it is fear. so first buy a potential and trusted coin. then believe in the coin you bought. so you won't panic when holding it
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
January 09, 2019, 01:10:33 AM
There will always be various holders on the market according to their emotional state. Therefore, some cryptocurrency holders will always panic with significant market fluctuations. However, it is also necessary to take into account that over time, cryptocurrency holders must learn from their mistakes. This means that long-term retention of cryptocurrency should not be very popular.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 09, 2019, 12:53:56 AM
Yes, fear will make us panic so we can take wrong actions such as selling coins too fast. Actually, when we hold coins and the price decreases, we must be patient and not sell coins at cheap prices. The price of coins will definitely rise again and this has often happened.
Activity: 938
January 09, 2019, 12:01:50 AM
Holders of bitcoin that panic and sell may he hurting themselves but on the flip side, they are also very important in cryptocurrency market as their selling helps market liquidity as well!
Activity: 313
January 08, 2019, 11:59:37 PM
You need lots of Patience and Trading Experience to survive in this long bear market. Ones who will survive here will be the real Winners of next Bull run. I'm always against panic selling. But selling even at a loss after a good research in TA and FA only to buy back later won't be bad these days.
Activity: 700
January 08, 2019, 11:54:22 PM
When entering crypto only expect instant results than losing becomes a thing that must be faced. indeed reasonable when sometime this many find the holders panic. in fact, they are not the original holder and only joined the flow just so carried away on crypto. and when they do not have a good knowledge of the establishment and the result was the loss they get.
copper member
Activity: 266
January 08, 2019, 11:45:35 PM
Yes, there are a lot of those people and their loss is gain for the others. The reason why their attitude is like that is because they don't take time to read the market and understand what they are investing and thus, it results to their own failure selling their coin at low prices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 11:30:46 PM
I can see that the holders that bought bitcoin was only intending for it to earn profit. Not really on to holding for trusting bitcoin but only for profit gain. We can't blame them for doing that, but they are just weak hands that wants to evade profit loss.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 08, 2019, 12:28:32 AM

It will really cause some distress if you see the value of what you bought lose 50-90% of it's value.
That's just the way market cycles work. Me, I learned a lot in the 2018 bear market. More of knowing my temperament and when to re-position what I have.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 07, 2019, 11:45:41 PM

That is mentality of holders who don't really understand market and buy according to someone else's instruction. As my thought, they aren't called holders, they are just gamblers
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 11:29:52 PM
the holder is simply a generation of instant results. they just go fast and ride crypto because they expect it to happen to them. but in the end, bad crypto conditions have seen last year then make them panic because it has no capital and a strong knowledge of the crypto to run properly.
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
January 07, 2019, 11:25:23 PM

The reason I guess is that, they haven't really experience the feeling of very low market before the crypto bull way up. They are already exposed in a market that is good and profitable that's why its very hard to adjust themselves to the downfall.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
January 07, 2019, 11:16:44 PM
If you're holder, don't fair of small crash of price in cryptocurrency market. Holder is long term investment, small chances in price will not affect your asset so nothing to worry. Just hold until your target.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
January 07, 2019, 11:10:28 PM
The wrong decision to sell when the price is low. I remind you not to be careless in making a decision not to get a loss. You must understand the price movements in the market and buy when prices go down then save up to a high price then sell and get a lot of money. I hope that coin holders don't panic easily, think carefully when making decisions.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
January 07, 2019, 10:56:47 PM
Since the beginning and till the end of time there will always be panic sellers and there is nothing that can be done about it ,anyone has freedom to do what they like with there coins but it will be wise to stay away from panics ,it does no good to any cryptocurrency investors
Pages:
Jump to: