Pages:
Author

Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic. - page 10. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 10:43:32 PM
You could say that, since many of them are new in cyrpto. i believe what in their mind is getting so much profit in a short period of time, but they make the wrong call and when ever they see the price falling, they get panicked and dump their coins.
Activity: 658
January 07, 2019, 10:13:54 PM
Lately there are may new holder that are newbies to crptocurrency world. many of them thinking that cryptocurrency is a quick rich scheme.
without even knowing what cryptocurrency really is, they just following the hype seeing many people get a lot of result from cryptoucrrency without knowing the process.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
January 07, 2019, 08:34:37 PM
The psychology of holders is frightened of this market, so when the BTC price increases by 10-20% or falls to 10-20%, it will all panic or sell. And it will make the BTC impossible to go up in the future, and can only go down and go down

And that is why they are called HOLDers because no matter what happens to the price, they are going to stick with the market thru thick and thin. You may call them dumb investors, but who cares, it's already proven in the past that you can get to book and maximize your profits in the future by doing nothing and just HODLing on your dear coins.

For some this is ideal, because not only with the risk involved but the mental toughness you need and of course timing as well, when are you going to sell?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 08:23:40 PM
The ability to be patient and calmly endure adversity when the price fluctuates quite significantly over short periods of time - these are qualities that an experienced investor possesses, naturally those who do not have sufficient experience will tend to do not too wisely and most likely sell their assets much earlier.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 07, 2019, 08:05:22 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
If they are going to sell for the price which is lower than when they bought then there is no doubt that they are going to be losers.Its true that people are going to be in panic when the prices fell but they need to hold really at these level to make money.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2019, 07:47:17 PM
The new investors usually didn't get enough knowledge about crypto and didn't really understand the one that trigger the price movement, and easily believe in speculation and fud news, so it's easy to shake their beliefs and make them sell their coin, but after they got enough experience they will know how to handle the situation properly
Activity: 854
January 07, 2019, 07:41:30 PM
New investors are not always aware of the market high volatility and many of them starting to panic when the price falls.
There are also investors who see the price drop as an opportunity to invest more and to have a better averaged price.
That is actually a natural thing when they are new investors and they panic at facing a very large market decline. but that will give them learning
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
January 07, 2019, 07:35:17 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
I think that such alarmists were always especially from those who are recently on the market and do not know in which directions he is moving. Over time, they will become experienced traders and do not repeat own mistakes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 07:34:30 PM
because they are impatient and too panic, so they can never get a profit. in the crypto industry, hodl is the most important action to do because it is a way to get big profits.
I think all people want to get fast money, but people who hold fundamental coins will earn good money, bitcoin has already shown it )
Panic is always in the market, whether it is a beginner or an experienced trader , but I think every year the market will become stronger and stronger , but of course it is better to wait for the best moment now to buy
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
January 07, 2019, 07:16:36 PM
New investors are not always aware of the market high volatility and many of them starting to panic when the price falls.
There are also investors who see the price drop as an opportunity to invest more and to have a better averaged price.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
January 07, 2019, 11:45:44 AM
There will be always persons who are very fast to panic. But if you talk to those investors you will realized that they don't understand the blockchain technology and also the projects that they are invested in. They only want to get fast money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 11:30:19 AM
because they are impatient and too panic, so they can never get a profit. in the crypto industry, hodl is the most important action to do because it is a way to get big profits.
I think all people want to get fast money, but people who hold fundamental coins will earn good money, bitcoin has already shown it )
Activity: 800
January 07, 2019, 04:57:46 AM
The psychology of holders is frightened of this market, so when the BTC price increases by 10-20% or falls to 10-20%, it will all panic or sell. And it will make the BTC impossible to go up in the future, and can only go down and go down
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 07, 2019, 04:54:23 AM
This is normal, before everyone believed in a quick recovery, but now with bears, glut and fierce competition, forks and corrections it is easier for everyone to throw off and go under the new low price. Holding disappears as a phenomenon.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 07, 2019, 04:40:57 AM
Not only did I quickly panic, but I also saw that the new holders were very easily affected by false news that had circulated. When bad news comes they do not think long pessimistic and then sell at a loss.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 04:11:11 AM

Yes, now many holders hope for a quick result. Unfortunately, more and more often they begin to regard crypto as a quick money making scheme. And when they fail to earn quickly, they start to panic, in the period of falling prices they quickly sell their coins, which negatively affects the prospects of the entire market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
January 01, 2019, 12:08:02 AM

No not really, it depends upon a person's choice if he/she needs the money why he/she sell it. I am a newbie actually and I am not afraid about the current market situation though, I invest lower than 6k, I still have hope about it.
Activity: 546
December 31, 2018, 11:47:51 PM
With the current market situation, prices are always lower and lower! I think it's also their strategy, because they can buy it at a low price, but if they do that , I think they are not holders because holders have to keep it for a long time! They are just traders  Smiley .   
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 28, 2018, 01:48:01 AM
Newcomers who lack experience and knowledge will surely be easily carried away by the market and fud.
Can't blame them for having that attitude.

All they think about is on how they can recover their losses and cutting losses is one of the choice to stop further losses. Everyone probably experienced that feeling of panicking and we just can't help ourselves when it started to kick our minds.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 28, 2018, 01:43:37 AM
If you invested when the market was at $5,000 or lower you shouldn't panic not even if you're invested a little above that as you can easily lower your entry price by buying incrementally if it gets cheaper or just HODL for the long term as there'll be plenty to benefit from when things improve
Pages:
Jump to: