Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 138. (Read 785515 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
I couldn't give you exact metrics, but IMO I would recommend a blend of the two if you have available resource to such.

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Hey guys,

I'm considering to start mining and I'd like to know what is more efficient on here, GPU(gtx970) or CPU(intel e5-2670) ? Also would you recommend me to use the solominer or to use the poolscript localy ?

Thanks in advance for your insight !
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Sure I'll post some updates to the address manager in the newest update. So far have the base LLD templates done and working great, the load time is reduced to < 1 minute compared to 15 minutes using berklee DB on my currenct computer. Working on new website that should be up in a few days, article coming out on bitcoin.com next week most likely, marketing some fb ads soon as well.

Trust update coming as testnet first by next week, mac wallet done you can check github if you would like to compile yourself, running some python scripts to create the *.dmg.
GUI updates coming as well with another dev who has decided to help in the project, finalized the architecture of nexus and 13 spheres that create it, new logo, trade symbol update to NXS in the coming month or so (depending on funds).

Will keep everyone posted on further developments, also don't hesitate to make suggestions. On new site I will make a NXI section for Nexus Improvements and Suggestions. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

And Pineapples, worry not, I'm checking into your issue further now. I apologize for my absence on this thread, been quite busy. I hope you all understand Smiley

Thank You,
Viz.

Thank you for update man!
can't wait for faster wallet and all the other shit that is lying before NXS
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Ok, manipulate then, sell to themselves, change the direction of the market.

I'm just sceptical.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
So we are all waiting for the guy with the 3.46 mil coins wallet to start pumping NIRO again... I mean to pump it "organically".

Maybe he/she will dump into their other bittrex wallets/accounts pushing the price back down under 500sat again.  Or maybe this is a shakeout and we will be up over 10k within a few weeks.................time will tell.

You do realize that wallet has had over 3mm coins for over a year now (I think since the coinshield days).  I doubt they are hodling to dump.  
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
So we are all waiting for the guy with the 3.46 mil coins wallet to start pumping NIRO again... I mean to pump it "organically".

Maybe he/she will dump into their other bittrex wallets/accounts pushing the price back down under 500sat again.  Or maybe this is a shakeout and we will be up over 10k within a few weeks.................time will tell.

Theres only a few big wallets. top 10 is reasonable and I assume they are mostly people that got in when it was around the 300sat point. otherwise I think we have a good spread of coins and wallets.

Maybe he/she will dump into their other bittrex wallets/accounts pushing the price back down under 500sat again.  Or maybe this is a shakeout and we will be up over 10k within a few weeks.................time will tell.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

I am slowly increasing my positions.
Aiming to 0.5-0.7M

Damn man, you must be trying to get rich or something Cheesy
legendary
Some coins goes down with BTC mooning.
Not Nexus, those who invested into Niro trust the dev.
Not like in other problematic projects (ETH, LISK, BTS...)

Or it does.

soon as these updates come out this next week along with everything viz mentioned in the post a few above it will go back up. Just gotta think people maybe selling but that means someone is buying which is hopefully new people to spread the coins out between more people.

It is actually still very hard to buy some without moving the coin 100% up or more.
Must resist.
Patience

Or it does.

soon as these updates come out this next week along with everything viz mentioned in the post a few above it will go back up. Just gotta think people maybe selling but that means someone is buying which is hopefully new people to spread the coins out between more people.
Activity: 368

Or it does.
legendary

I am slowly increasing my positions.
Aiming to 0.5-0.7M
Djm's is the best for Nvidia, 22mh per 750ti is the average, don't think wolf's version worked on nvidia.

ETA:

The version you just linked too by Bitslapper doesn't find blocks.
Activity: 231
Hi! Could anybody be so kind and share new skminer binaries for nvidia and amd? I am not good at it and always get errors while building it. Thanks in advance.
they can be found here:
amd skminer binaries: https://mega.co.nz/#!cZNkSLaR!06vxBDgNQskXV9VR5khc4I0pYJ6hKrQzxWXfFP71ONY
nvidia binaries: https://mega.co.nz/#!kEVzECqa!fBm_qhBXCVkpWpjRW0su_GVEas21CtVnuAGSakpi-8o

I haven't included any dll files (as my computer does request any), however it should be the same one as in previous versions

Thanks a lot Djm34, tested on new core 2.0 tesnet, found blocks at 16.5 mh/s on nvidia 750ti ( no OC)

AMD testing will start tomorow.

We are Nexus

Greetings, Smiley

Would someone be so kind as to post a link to the latest/best GPU sk1024 miner for Nvidia 750Ti (compiled for Windows please). I have the one from the

OP links, but I believe another was created (OpenCL version) that is more efficient. I have searched the interwebs and cannot locate it. I seem to

remember a mention of a Ver. 1.4 a ways back in the posts where Viz showed a screen capture with (1) 750ti @ 38000 khash ?

Thanks for any help.

I quoted a post by djm34 that has some newer version (I believe).  I'm not a miner so I can't verify these work or are better.

Thanks for the reply, I was able to use the miner , it is comparable to the one I have been using ( 18000 - 19000 khash ). I read in other posts that Wolf0 had made one but there are no Windows binaries and I do not know how to cross compile. Perhaps someone will read this post that can or already has it, not that I know if it is any better, thanks again. Smiley

OH! Here is the post that I was referring to , does anyone know if this is relevent.....although I cannot tell how many threads (cards) this is....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11105424
Activity: 336
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Hi! Could anybody be so kind and share new skminer binaries for nvidia and amd? I am not good at it and always get errors while building it. Thanks in advance.
they can be found here:
amd skminer binaries: https://mega.co.nz/#!cZNkSLaR!06vxBDgNQskXV9VR5khc4I0pYJ6hKrQzxWXfFP71ONY
nvidia binaries: https://mega.co.nz/#!kEVzECqa!fBm_qhBXCVkpWpjRW0su_GVEas21CtVnuAGSakpi-8o

I haven't included any dll files (as my computer does request any), however it should be the same one as in previous versions

Thanks a lot Djm34, tested on new core 2.0 tesnet, found blocks at 16.5 mh/s on nvidia 750ti ( no OC)

AMD testing will start tomorow.

We are Nexus

Greetings, Smiley

Would someone be so kind as to post a link to the latest/best GPU sk1024 miner for Nvidia 750Ti (compiled for Windows please). I have the one from the

OP links, but I believe another was created (OpenCL version) that is more efficient. I have searched the interwebs and cannot locate it. I seem to

remember a mention of a Ver. 1.4 a ways back in the posts where Viz showed a screen capture with (1) 750ti @ 38000 khash ?

Thanks for any help.

I quoted a post by djm34 that has some newer version (I believe).  I'm not a miner so I can't verify these work or are better.
Activity: 231
Greetings, Smiley

Thanks for any help.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Sure I'll post some updates to the address manager in the newest update. So far have the base LLD templates done and working great, the load time is reduced to < 1 minute compared to 15 minutes using berklee DB on my currenct computer. Working on new website that should be up in a few days, article coming out on bitcoin.com next week most likely, marketing some fb ads soon as well.

Trust update coming as testnet first by next week, mac wallet done you can check github if you would like to compile yourself, running some python scripts to create the *.dmg.
GUI updates coming as well with another dev who has decided to help in the project, finalized the architecture of nexus and 13 spheres that create it, new logo, trade symbol update to NXS in the coming month or so (depending on funds).

Will keep everyone posted on further developments, also don't hesitate to make suggestions. On new site I will make a NXI section for Nexus Improvements and Suggestions. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

And Pineapples, worry not, I'm checking into your issue further now. I apologize for my absence on this thread, been quite busy. I hope you all understand Smiley

Thank You,
Viz.
in next wallet update will the need to delete addr.dat be addressed so that you find more than 1-2 connections? I lost my whole trust key because the 1 I had must of dropped out.
legendary
Jump to: