Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 288. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Well done for distancing from GAW.  Some warning would have been nice but I guess that could have caused panic dumping.  Someone had just placed a 750sat buy order when Coinswap pulled the plug.

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Thank You  Smiley

We are currently talking to a couple big exchanges not affiliated with GAW
Viz.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Nice work , Dev. I liked the coin-swap exchange anyway , but yes I agree we need more popular one.
I would suggest poloniex / Bter / cryptsy...
legendary
To take a stand against the GAW scams - we have requested to be de-listed from Coin-Swap.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/113249/altcoins-dropping-off-coin-swap-in-boycott-against-gaw-miners

We would like to join the Boycott in preserving the integrity of this industry - and taking a stand against scams.

Here is my evidence from reading their Source Code:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9990351
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10000642

Note the 20%, 100%, and 350% Interest Rates

Here are their investor slots, looks like only 5% and 10%.
https://paycoin.com/invest/

So it looks like GAW stakes at 350% with their "Private Prime Nodes" that are controlled by private Keys they own. Pre-Mine of 97% - I've never seen such a huge market squeeze that people actually bought into. Based on their pre-mine, they are capable of producing 47 million XPY per year with their Prime Nodes, 3.5 times the total Coin Supply, and 235 times the supply that was actually distributed to the public.

If you weren't informed, GAW now owns Coin-Swap. We will not advocate a Currency with as much Deception as GAW has shown
It took Bitcoin 5 Years to be what it is - it takes the same to create a stable usable currency. Schemes like this of GAW harms the Crypto Industry as a whole - and gives the Powers that Be more reason to call it a Ponzi Scheme. We need to show the outer public, that not all of us in Crypto are out to scam - some of us are just looking for freedom from that which is the biggest Ponzi Scheme: The Fractional Reserve Banking System

Worry not about an exchange - we have been in contact with a few. We will keep you posted  Smiley
Viz.
You can vote for CSD at Bter here https://bter.com/voting#CSD ,although my vote won't seem to register.

You can make a suggestion to be added to C-Cex here https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
You need to find another exchange, Coinswap has a lot of heat on it. To risky to deposit money there.

Could not agree more.  Since GAW have taken over at Coinswap I transfer any BTC out following any trades, I am also uncomfortable leaving any quantity of CSD at the exchange.

There has also been several occasions over the past few days when I have not been able to access coinswap.

I also asked Bittrex to add CSD and have seen KryptoKash in IRC ask several times too.  I wonder if the lack of a block explorer is preventing Trex from adding CSD, perhaps block explorer should become a priority?

Yes a block explorer will be out soon (Viz is coding this as well)... I'm not sure what the hold up is at bittrex, I am waiting a reply from them. In the mean time please request CSD to be added to the exchanges you use everyday until we get listed  Smiley.

I'll keep you guys updated but know that I am working on this.

lack of a block explorer is 100% what is holding up Bittrex from listing.

Yeah, it's one of their requirements for new coins. But at least CCex would be a good step..
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
You need to find another exchange, Coinswap has a lot of heat on it. To risky to deposit money there.

Could not agree more.  Since GAW have taken over at Coinswap I transfer any BTC out following any trades, I am also uncomfortable leaving any quantity of CSD at the exchange.

There has also been several occasions over the past few days when I have not been able to access coinswap.

I also asked Bittrex to add CSD and have seen KryptoKash in IRC ask several times too.  I wonder if the lack of a block explorer is preventing Trex from adding CSD, perhaps block explorer should become a priority?

Yes a block explorer will be out soon (Viz is coding this as well)... I'm not sure what the hold up is at bittrex, I am waiting a reply from them. In the mean time please request CSD to be added to the exchanges you use everyday until we get listed  Smiley.

lack of a block explorer is 100% what is holding up Bittrex from listing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again

Activity: 311
Updates to Pool Miner posted to my Github.
Will increase blocks found for pool.

Thank You,
Viz.

Still no pool for GPU miners?
Viz will have this done once he finishes the CPU pool frontend.

I can set up a Pool if someone can point me to the source
The source for the pools has not been released. Viz is working on the front end.

Good to know. Hope the block explorer comes soon aswell and we'll see CSD on some bigger exchanges?

Yes, I'm waiting on a reply from bittrex. We may get a sponsor slot. And yes block explorer should be done this month as well. Viz has been coding non stop since we started this thread...Who knew making a coin is so much work? :-)

Well if making scams is a lot of work than how much work is it making a non scam.. Wink

Thank You,
Viz.

The source for the pools has not been released. Viz is working on the front end.

Good to know. Hope the block explorer comes soon aswell and we'll see CSD on some bigger exchanges?

Yes, I'm waiting on a reply from bittrex. We may get a sponsor slot. And yes block explorer should be done this month as well. Viz has been coding non stop since we started this thread...Who knew making a coin is so much work? :-)

Thank You,
Viz.

Thank You,
Viz.

Thank You,
Viz.
And
Windows Binary x86
Windows Binary x64
 is new ?
He will post when those are complied...later this weekend most likely.
Activity: 466

Thank You,
Viz.
And
Windows Binary x86
Windows Binary x64
 is new ?

Also a miner that supports the cgminer API so I can run it from cgwatcher..?? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Thank You,
Viz.

legendary

Thank You,
Viz.
Jump to: