Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 368. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Silence, again...  Sad
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Update:

Finished the External Miners with LLP.  Sent SK1024 Package to Bitslapper. I will be posting the Launch Date as soon as I have established a time-frame from him. We are just about ready!  Grin

And the patient waiting begins to dwindle in the light of Fruition.
Viz.

Update:

I'm integrating the code from Viz into the GPU Miner. I'm hashing but running into minor issues, bugs, that I'm resolving.

Will update Viz with a time frame today.

Is this the AMD miner?  Will there be a Nvidia miner at launch?

Yes, This is the AMD Miner.

I set up the project for easy CUDA integration but I don't currently have an NVIDIA card and there's been plenty of work on the AMD side.

As I've stated before I'd be happy to work on CUDA integration once the AMD miner is up and running.
Activity: 193

Update:

Finished the External Miners with LLP.  Sent SK1024 Package to Bitslapper. I will be posting the Launch Date as soon as I have established a time-frame from him. We are just about ready!  Grin

Viz.

Update:

I'm integrating the code from Viz into the GPU Miner. I'm hashing but running into minor issues, bugs, that I'm resolving.

Is this the AMD miner?  Will there be a Nvidia miner at launch?
Activity: 224

Update:

Finished the External Miners with LLP.  Sent SK1024 Package to Bitslapper. I will be posting the Launch Date as soon as I have established a time-frame from him. We are just about ready!  Grin

Viz.

Update:

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I just heard about this today.. I am so excited!  One of the best concepts I have ever heard of.  Coin graveyard/Dump shield
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Update:

Viz.

Woot Woot:-)
Activity: 193

Update:

Viz.

Oh my god, can't believe my eyes! Is it really going to happen? Smiley

Can't wait for release date!

+1

Nice to see that things have come along well here.  I hope to participate from Day 1!

Update:

Viz.

Oh my god, can't believe my eyes! Is it really going to happen? Smiley

Can't wait for release date!
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Will coinshield support cpu running linux OS such as Centos at launch day?

Yes, I am going to release the external CPU miner source code along with the binaries for anyone to compile and improve themselves at launch. It is written using boost and openssl so it will be portable.

Viz.

Oh dear god boost.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

Update:

Viz.

Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036

Yes! I am just about there.
Final weave of Mining LLP [still need to send the client to Bitslapper] and Checkpointing and we are ready for Launch!

I'll post in the next day or so the Launch date. It will be next week, in light of Labor Day [I love universal timing]. I'm not much for Holidays, but with all the work I've put into Coinshield... it just seemed too fitting.

And now back to Work  Wink
I hope everyone has a great Weekend.

Viz.

Good news. Waiting and mark in calendary Smiley
legendary

Yes! I am just about there.
Final weave of Mining LLP [still need to send the client to Bitslapper] and Checkpointing and we are ready for Launch!

I'll post in the next day or so the Launch date. It will be next week, in light of Labor Day [I love universal timing]. I'm not much for Holidays, but with all the work I've put into Coinshield... it just seemed too fitting.

And now back to Work  Wink
I hope everyone has a great Weekend.

Viz.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
We got a launch day set yet?  Been a long time!
legendary

Yes, I am going to release the external CPU miner source code along with the binaries for anyone to compile and improve themselves at launch. It is written using boost and openssl so it will be portable.

Viz.
Activity: 161
Hix
legendary
This gave me a good laugh, Thanks Hix  Grin It seems good humor lies in the reflection of truth.

Viz.
Welcome  xe-xe ) :beer:
Coinshield is going to be very revolutionizing.The altcoin industry will be better without scams and pump & dump coins pulling down good altcoins down to hell.

If we get this coin on time, as it seems ALT coins are demolishing crypto world at this moment since there are scams and trash coins more and more every day... That is serious problem at this moment since people are afraid to invest now. 
Activity: 433
Coinshield is going to be very revolutionizing.The altcoin industry will be better without scams and pump & dump coins pulling down good altcoins down to hell.
legendary
This gave me a good laugh, Thanks Hix  Grin It seems good humor lies in the reflection of truth.

Viz.
Hix
legendary
Nvidia cuda miner available from start ?

I'm working on the AMD miner first. I'm setting it up for easy CUDA integration.

If I have time I will implement the CUDA portion but ensuring the AMD miner works efficiently comes first.
For good start we need CUDA miner too. You have very much time to make it, Videlicet no fast guy))
Jump to: