Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 94. (Read 785515 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Brace yourselves polo is coming.
Cheesy
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
this coin is slowly loosing interest...its hard to mine, not worth the electric, and developments are all pie in the sky conjecture.  I like the ideas but developments are far and few between...

Funny, Videlicet just pushed a bunch of new code and described what was coming in Slack.  You must have missed all the discussion Smiley. Plenty coming.  As for mining, yes the difficulty is high these days as a lot of people have taken an interest in Nexus.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
this coin is slowly loosing interest...its hard to mine, not worth the electric, and developments are all pie in the sky conjecture.  I like the ideas but developments are far and few between...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
🚀 🌏
min payout for this pool ..... Huh http://www.nexusminingpool.com/

2 days mining and any paiment send to my account ..

It depends on your current balance, not on the time of mining. Higher balances have higher priority and if it's high enough, they are included in the next block. Usualy you get your coins if your balance is somewhere between 5-7 NXS, but sometimes even when it's lower. Just be patient and don't forget to sync your wallet before you start to be scared, that all your mined coins are gone. Grin
Activity: 618
min payout for this pool ..... Huh http://www.nexusminingpool.com/

2 days mining and any paiment send to my account ..
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I need some help setting up my private pool on ubuntu, I got wallet sinced but when i run ./pool i get
Failed To Read Database File.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Activity: 494
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have came accross the Nexus project looking for a new cryptocurrencies to mine. I read this blog about "Decentralized Dictatorship": https://medium.com/@colincantrell/block-chain-decentralize-decentralization-318bbf355fa0#.8htrrc62b and I agree with the authors point of view:

It will rise from "Decentralized Dictatorship", and it will become a "Decentralized Democracy" that is embedded in greater than contracts on a cryptographic chain, decentralized applications, or even block chain innovations.

I have asimilar feeling that decentralized projects, such as Ethereum and many others including Bitcoin, evolved to "decentralized dictatorship". So, we need to think about the purpose of decentralization again and "decentralize the decentralization" or democratize it, if you like.

I'm joining Nexus to help to achieve it.
🚀 🌏
I tried to install the wallet, but the video tutorials are out of date and the link to the recent database file from the first page is broken, so everything is slightly different from a current situation. So I tried a download links from nexusearth.com
I ended up having two versions of the wallet - 0.2.0.5 and 2.2.2.
The first one runs smoothly and starts within few seconds, but can't load the recent database file. The second version takes 3-5 minutes to start, which is reall pain, but it connected itself to the database file without any problem.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Smiley
It is normal for the 2.2.2 wallet to take several minutes to start up - it's also the version you want to use.  So, you aren't doing anything wrong.  Smiley
Ah, okay, thanks for the explanation, I didn't know it! Smiley
So what is the main difference between these two versions? I would prefer the faster one of course, but does the version 2.2.2 have some advantage over the 0.2.0.5?
Activity: 30
I tried to install the wallet, but the video tutorials are out of date and the link to the recent database file from the first page is broken, so everything is slightly different from a current situation. So I tried a download links from nexusearth.com
I ended up having two versions of the wallet - 0.2.0.5 and 2.2.2.
The first one runs smoothly and starts within few seconds, but can't load the recent database file. The second version takes 3-5 minutes to start, which is reall pain, but it connected itself to the database file without any problem.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Smiley
It is normal for the 2.2.2 wallet to take several minutes to start up - it's also the version you want to use.  So, you aren't doing anything wrong.  Smiley
🚀 🌏
Yep, thanks, I have it like that, I just copied only the important part. :-)
But I still get the error message. :-/

Failed to Connect to Mining LLP Server...

It could be also problem on my side maybe, I've switched my pc to a new wifi, so maybe there is some restriction on the firewall, I need to dig deeper to find out where is the problem. Tongue

Did you manage to get it to work?

Yes, it works now, thanks for asking! Smiley
But it have still its moments when the connection to the server is lost for minute or two and it says the same message "Failed to Connect to Mining LLP Server...".
I'm on different internet connection, so it shouldn't be the case. Not sure if it can be because of the changing address or because of the server itself..?
Activity: 25
Code:
:BEGIN
nexus_cpuminer.exe 23.92.19.104 9549 2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 3
goto BEGIN

Use the bat file above, begin - goto begin so if pool restart it will auto reconnect you.

It could be also problem on my side maybe, I've switched my pc to a new wifi, so maybe there is some restriction on the firewall, I need to dig deeper to find out where is the problem. Tongue

Did you manage to get it to work?
Activity: 475
Merit: 101
I have a feeling that the miner is just standing
F:\New folder (41)>miner.exe niro.conf
[19:54:30] Parsed pool URL: 127.0.0.1
[19:54:30] Successfully connected to pool's LLP.
-
🚀 🌏
Code:
goto BEGIN

Use the bat file above, begin - goto begin so if pool restart it will auto reconnect you.

Activity: 154
i will be join with your events
Nxspool changed server use 23.92.19.104 to connect - dns are taking time to propagate...
Thanks for letting us know! Smiley

Does it mean any limitation for mining, right now? Should we do any change to the bat file for the cpuminer?

No limitation for mining, you may replace nxspool.com by 23.92.19.104 while dns are propagating.

Ok, thanks! I had a problem today morning, the miner cannot connect to the server, so it is probably because of the address.
So should the bat file looks like this?

Code:
nexus_cpuminer.exe 23.92.19.104 9549 2nxsaddress threads

Code:
goto BEGIN

🚀 🌏
Nxspool changed server use 23.92.19.104 to connect - dns are taking time to propagate...

Does it mean any limitation for mining, right now? Should we do any change to the bat file for the cpuminer?

No limitation for mining, you may replace nxspool.com by 23.92.19.104 while dns are propagating.

Ok, thanks! I had a problem today morning, the miner cannot connect to the server, so it is probably because of the address.
So should the bat file looks like this?

Code:
nexus_cpuminer.exe 23.92.19.104 9549 2nxsaddress threads

🚀 🌏

Pages:
Jump to: