Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice jump by BTC today! - page 14. (Read 3566 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 10:34:22 AM
Good start bitcoin, it looks like ready to take off and fly along the heaven of success. Just only for couoke of news make this coin pump that much. Bitcoin prove itself he's the king of all currency and remain as top leading on volune and demand. More experience come on, btc uses are world wide implemented. No doubt to pump like gun
Activity: 333
July 20, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
This jump seems to have stopped. I am looking forward to jumping again like the previous few days. This does not seem to be a bull trap. Maybe the real bull market is coming.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 20, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
Bitcoin will definitely recover few months from now bacause cryptocurrency is needed in our economy today as a universal currency and those who believe in cryptocurrency will have a brighter future because cryptocurrency is only at a beginning stage right now.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 10:23:10 AM
Decent jump for bitcoin again, shame that the alts haven't followed suit so far. Hopefully we get back above $300 billion total market cap soon.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 20, 2018, 10:21:06 AM
Bitcoin continues to grow, it's good. But why the price of the ETH and the other strong Altcoins went down. I hope this is a temporary phenomenon and they will rush up together with bitcoin.

just be patient for a while and you can see ethereum will going to go up too. maybe you are miss the time to sell ethereum in a few days ago because, in that time, the price can increase for a little price. I still hold my ethereum and waiting for the price to go up again and I am sure that it will increase higher. the other strong altcoin will go to go up too so you need to be patient for a while.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 20, 2018, 08:48:19 AM
Yes, today. It's so good that btc has jumped so good these days. From 5k to 6.7k I think. And it's so good. I hope that bull run will start here. Let's go BTC!
It's also a good development for bitcoin itself,
I personally hope its development can be like this continues,
the most important we just follow the next development to be more clear
Activity: 55
July 20, 2018, 08:45:20 AM
Hopefully yes, we broken (literally destroyed) a huge resistance. Hopefully we should continue to break other resistances in next months.
let's see how BTC will behave.  Cool
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 08:43:50 AM
I am glad that some kind of upward movement has gone, although in the yard July is a weak month for the market, and this gives us hope that in September we will see a really rapid growth.
Activity: 490
July 20, 2018, 08:09:44 AM
A very good jump, this was noted by many news agencies, these situations attract investors very seriously, that's why it's very early to say that this is really a turnoff, but we clearly see how seriously the struggle is going on.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 20, 2018, 08:03:35 AM
Bitcoin broke through many levels of resistance with one jump. And a lot of shorts closed for 1 day. And the trading volume grew 3 times. These are very positive signals for further growth.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 08:01:15 AM
As per observation the cryptocurrency world is really moving up. Though we have seen it move slowly it is for certain that people are just cautious this time. Experiences are the best teachers and this is just how the seasoned investors are really trying to do things carefully. It is a step one at a time. So the sudden rice of btc may just be the very first visible step since market had been down for several months.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 20, 2018, 07:55:16 AM
Yes,I also feel positive. I want to believe that there will be only a stable growth of the crypto currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 07:54:03 AM
Bitcoin continues to grow, it's good. But why the price of the ETH and the other strong Altcoins went down. I hope this is a temporary phenomenon and they will rush up together with bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
July 20, 2018, 07:18:46 AM
Yes, today. It's so good that btc has jumped so good these days. From 5k to 6.7k I think. And it's so good. I hope that bull run will start here. Let's go BTC!
Activity: 364
July 20, 2018, 07:16:48 AM
I think we will see a very strong growth soon. I get the impression that all the whales are full. This means that further will only increase prices and capitalization. I hope that soon I will be able to congratulate all those who have not sold their tokens. I didn't cadaval waiting for high prices.
Activity: 236
July 20, 2018, 04:54:24 AM
Nice jump on bitcoin was last week. Price go up almost for $1000. Next step is $10 000 fo bitcoin I think we will see soon then expected before.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 20, 2018, 04:48:14 AM
never panic face to the market movement, the price will continue to move in accordance with trade volume, but we must know there is a price limit up and there is also a price limit down.
it does not always go up and not just move down, because surely there will be a good time for bitcoin back again at a very high price like late last year, and hopefully it will happen again this year
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 04:41:42 AM
There is usually a rise and fall but lately market have being in a persistent bear trend lately. We can just only hope we will see an uprise continually soon.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 20, 2018, 04:35:01 AM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

The price jump from $6600 to $7400 is great to see. It appears to be that the market is now moving forward in terms of the bearish market since February. If the pricing increase to $8000 within a week then surely we will see pricing $10k by Late September or Early October.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
July 20, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
Now the panic stopped and bitcoin played $ 1000 from long stagnation at $ 6400. It seems to me that there will be again bitcoin stagnation or a possible drop to the opposite figure.
Pages:
Jump to: