Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice jump by BTC today! - page 12. (Read 3566 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 24, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
Probit is a very important level of resistance. The price of bitcoin shows $ 8000, which means a break in the trend, but only if bitcoin continues to grow further. It is possible not a large rollback to the level of $ 7400 and then the growth will start to $ 10,000
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 07:10:04 AM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/
There hasn't been much changes in the cost of btc, the market is still in danger because of its fluctuating patterns. It is essentially instructed that watchful understanding regarding the value changes of this coins ought to be done before settling on any ventures choices. Bitcoin is as yet the best and it will be around for some time and it is difficult to perceive any coin ousting it.
Activity: 392
July 24, 2018, 07:08:06 AM
the main thing that bitcoin broke the threshold of $ 10,000. then the heat. it is too early to talk about an uptrend until it reaches this amount. but the fact that the price rushed in this direction is pleasing
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 07:07:48 AM
I am sure that during this year there will be a stable recovery of the market, and new investors will appear, which will positively affect the price of BTC.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
July 24, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
There hasn't been much changes in the price of btc, the market is still at risk due to its fluctuating trends. It is basically advised that careful understanding of the price changes of this coins should be done before making any investments decisions. Bitcoin is still the best and it will be around for a while and it is hard to see any coin overthrowing it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 07:04:49 AM
The title of this thread of April is suddenly very appropriate for the today move of BTC. I guess this is the reason the thread got bumped! Well, do you think this could be trend change time?
Activity: 406
July 24, 2018, 07:04:14 AM
For me the price increase happening right now is just a normal scenario on Bitcoin because as we all know this coin is so volatile and no one can predict its future. Having some price pumps are good for the market to recover faster but still don't expect too much because you will be disappointed if ever the market goes down again and instead make these price increases a motivation to strive more to earn lots of bitcoins.
Activity: 365
July 24, 2018, 07:03:27 AM
Bitcoin price jump in past couple of days looks good, the trend is increased every hour of the day. Not only the price, I can see that the marketcap is increasing bit high. The way Bitcoin performs now really attracts people who are outside of crypto and the traders in crypto who got panic last month to invest in it a lump sum amount.

I think this is the start of bull run for Bitcoin and it will prosper well in coming days.
Yes,I also agree with this because if bitcoin can continue to rise at this rate, the price will be very high by the end of the year and investors who patiently hold their bitcoin during the bear and did not panic sell will make reasonable profit.
Activity: 448
July 24, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

The bitcoin price at the moment is totally unpredictable and happens beyond the expectation of everyone sometimes it's high and sometimes down in market share and I think we'd better wait to see some positive trends of Bitcoin prices.
Of course, I did not expect to see Bitcoin just over 8,000 dollars today. At least to start stabilizing the market, 5% growth for BTC, a very good circumstance.
Activity: 210
July 24, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

The bitcoin price at the moment is totally unpredictable and happens beyond the expectation of everyone sometimes it's high and sometimes down in market share and I think we'd better wait to see some positive trends of Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 24, 2018, 06:33:45 AM
The price of Bitcoin has been greatly improved. I think this is a precursor to the bull market. We need some patience to wait, don't make a wrong judgment, and the price will soon satisfy us, although I don't know what happened whats the matter
Maybe soon the market will really please us. But not as fast as I'd like. We will have to wait for the new year to see drastic changes.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
July 24, 2018, 06:33:12 AM
Bitcoin price jump in past couple of days looks good, the trend is increased every hour of the day. Not only the price, I can see that the marketcap is increasing bit high. The way Bitcoin performs now really attracts people who are outside of crypto and the traders in crypto who got panic last month to invest in it a lump sum amount.

I think this is the start of bull run for Bitcoin and it will prosper well in coming days.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 06:32:46 AM
The price of Bitcoin has been greatly improved. I think this is a precursor to the bull market. We need some patience to wait, don't make a wrong judgment, and the price will soon satisfy us, although I don't know what happened whats the matter
Activity: 392
July 24, 2018, 06:30:14 AM
Bitcoin seems to outperform other cryptos, altcoins like doesn't have exactly the same movement with bitcoin. Panic is just a stupid answer, it's now increasingly apparent that Bitcoin and Altcoins will shiny and rising, investing in the right coin will definitely produce a very good profit if we are patient and indeed pick the right coins.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 06:28:07 AM
Bitcoin something does not please me much recently, and for a long time already . I'm not panicking, though . Let's wait and see .
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 24, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
BTC jumps so unpredictable from my point of view. Nobody knows what will be the next top and when will it be. But I am holding BTC espacially for these jumps and trading.
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 01:45:12 AM
BTC can gradually restore its value, for this there are prerequisites. When the recovery begins, new investors will also come.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 12:36:42 PM
Its good for bitcoin but not for altcoins. It encourages people to sell up and switch to btc which is unhealthy for a long term crypto market. Diversity will ensure blockchain technology is used everywhere
Activity: 143
July 23, 2018, 12:32:39 PM
Today is very good day for bitcoin as the value of bitcoin has increased. I think bitcoin will go moon at last of the year.
Activity: 476
July 23, 2018, 12:20:32 PM
And today, too, a good jump in the price of bitcoin. During the week, the price increased by 16% - this is a very good sign for the entire crypto currency. It remains to hope that this is only the beginning of serious growth, and there will not be a regular price rollback
Pages:
Jump to: