Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice jump by BTC today! - page 10. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 10:32:11 AM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/
Bitcoin amazes me a lot of times. Not far away from now it has jumped up for $1000 without any visible reasons... When everybody predicted, that it will be going down.
It's good to hear that I think this is the beginning of exploding in market of BTC in where it has a chances to recovered in current price last year or beyond of that, we're hoping for a continuous prices until we achieved our targets.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
I see a few days back until this bitcoin as a coin drive is experiencing a stable market. I hope the next day all altcoin follow up like bitcoin. I think it's time to make a purchase before altcoin goes up and get a good market
Activity: 159
July 29, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

Bitcoin amazes me a lot of times. Not far away from now it has jumped up for $1000 without any visible reasons... When everybody predicted, that it will be going down.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
Its nice to say what we really want to do to influence others also mate. Actually price of eth and btc right now are too much low. So i also encourage others too not do dump the price and hope it will slowly gaining some higher price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
July 29, 2018, 10:14:34 AM
Bitcoin will again see 10000 dollars.Bitcoin is going back to its old days.Everybody started talking again bitcoin and blockchain.Everyone started to buy.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 09:51:24 AM
I think in a week the price for BTC will grow again by 15-20%.  And I very much hope that the price for BTC will no longer fall below $ 8000.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 28, 2018, 06:14:25 PM
I most of all now are interested in whether bitcoin can go higher than its value, in recent days it seems to me that it practically does not grow and it stands still. It seems to me that this is a signal to the fact that most likely we are waiting for another one, perhaps even a slight drop in prices in the near future, and after that, there will already be a real big growth
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 05:47:15 PM
Good indications that the company of bitcoin is nice jump today meaning the number of their business is getting increase through their great performances in this industry because they are the best.
Activity: 51
July 28, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
The Bitcoin jump this week was a welcome event because it serves as a sign of what is happening because history is always repeating itself. As winter gives way to summer, we expect the bull market to dominate the bear market. Now the market is in consolidation so there is no need to panic because the bull will soon be driving the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

first i believe etf will be approved in september and then bitcoin should be able to recover into 10k-12k. We should stop being panic right now, just enjoy and watch the market grow right now cause i believe crypto will be different world in this year.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 28, 2018, 06:47:33 AM
Truly today bitcoin bounce is great and if bitcoin will cross 8000 then beyond any doubt it will goes up increasingly and market will be in uplifting position and all alt coin up as well.
Bitcoin has crossed $8,000 this day and many are still not comfortable of the price due to the higher expectation.

We have to forget about the past correction that we went through but we have to keep on working for a better day. While bitcoin hasn't recovered to our expectations of $10,000 or $20,000 or name it.

Bitcoin has been always so good each time that we've been looking at the charts.
Activity: 87
July 28, 2018, 06:20:04 AM
The school is always fluctuating under an unspoken rule, the lower the BTC, the greater the rebound, I always btc will recover strongly.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 28, 2018, 06:16:55 AM
How can I not talk about what would be in the market with bitcoin, I'm sure that such a jump in prices was noticed by absolutely everyone and began to rejoice that joy was exactly sincere, because for the last 4 months of joy it's very little, because on the charts only bearish sentiment.
hopefully we can still benefit from rising bitcoin prices this week, even if it only rises a little, I think it is very significant for investors who hold the coin in the last storm, hopefully the price continues to rise, and stay patient for all of us
Activity: 37
July 28, 2018, 05:15:35 AM
Yes guys it seems that bitcoin began to turn again in increasing of an animal which is tearing up! I think that soon we will see an amazing growth and trust in bitcoin again !
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 05:03:37 AM
this will be a good move where bitcoin will continue to rise as there is an increase in the investors are happy with the news.

It's increase a little but it decrease again, not stable.
They need more time to recovered the market price, right now the crypto coins are slowly increasing but it back again it's very volatile especially the bitcoin price. I think there's a few months before the value of bitcoin and other coins are continuing increase.

That's kinda how every market works my friend. Market constantly goes up and down and it is called volatility and like you said, market is really volatile. But this isn't just bitcoin. Every coin in the market is volatile.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 28, 2018, 04:36:51 AM
Ideally we should keep on breaking different protections in one months from now.

we should perceive how BTC will carry on
Activity: 30
July 28, 2018, 04:33:23 AM
Truly today bitcoin bounce is great and if bitcoin will cross 8000 then beyond any doubt it will goes up increasingly and market will be in uplifting position and all alt coin up as well.
Activity: 118
July 27, 2018, 01:06:43 PM
Today, the price of BTC has already fallen by 5-6%.  But it seems to me in 2-3 days the price will again grow up to 8000 $.
Just Check coinmarketcap, bitcoin suddenly increase $300 from $7800 to $8100 in 30 minutes, It's also increase $2K within two week, so our next target is reach $10K, after that I'm sure that time bull market already happen, market look like stable and green signal to ready rising
You're right.  The price of BTC grew very quickly to $ 8100.  It seems tomorrow the market will again be green.
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
How can I not talk about what would be in the market with bitcoin, I'm sure that such a jump in prices was noticed by absolutely everyone and began to rejoice that joy was exactly sincere, because for the last 4 months of joy it's very little, because on the charts only bearish sentiment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 11:42:25 AM
Today, the price of BTC has already fallen by 5-6%.  But it seems to me in 2-3 days the price will again grow up to 8000 $.
Just Check coinmarketcap, bitcoin suddenly increase $300 from $7800 to $8100 in 30 minutes, It's also increase $2K within two week, so our next target is reach $10K, after that I'm sure that time bull market already happen, market look like stable and green signal to ready rising
Pages:
Jump to: