Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice jump by BTC today! - page 4. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 04:23:17 PM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

Only when everyone believes in today's growth and open a lot of long positions (marginal trading) only then we will see the real bottom price level. It will be made during a one day: a fast drop to 4800 and fast growth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:12:10 PM
Already a couple of weeks as the price growth stopped.  And I hope this is a good sign and soon there will be a big jump again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
BTC is now holding fairly stable.  But altcoins still continue to fall. Now there is a lot of positive news, I think the situation will change soon.
Activity: 94
August 24, 2018, 01:58:11 PM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

I think in a couple of months, the price will begin to grow very quickly.  Perhaps good growth will begin in late September.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

Bitcoin does look to be on a nice road so far, although there isn't much of a movement upwards but then there isn't much of a movement downwards either so I would say that this is a good place for bitcoin to be in right now while the market tries to recover from the price drops. We'll just have to wait and see what ends up happening with the coin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 21, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
I hope it will keep coming, the market needed it rececntly. As we have seen how far their price dropped, and panic selling wont help anything about it. Keep pumping the price to gain more positive trends to the market!
This is what were waiting for the btc price to jump. Yes it is good to see the market to gains momentum of price so more users can earned. I think price this year will grow so holding into btc is quite good.

Lol. Surprise! Just when you thought the bulls just made a long awaited comeback, reality hits hard :p we're likely going to stay a little longer around the current figure with ups and downs every now and then so better keep your hopes in check
Activity: 115
August 21, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
BTC prices are still slowly decreasing, it is likely that in the next two months there will be a good jump for BTC
Activity: 155
August 21, 2018, 12:35:49 AM
I think the next jump will only be in a few weeks.  Now, most likely the price will slowly fall.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
August 20, 2018, 05:16:38 PM
Most times, i noticed that people tend to sell out of panic. I have noticed some situations where after selling, the coin will from there pick up and begin to rise. No matter how worse it is now, the market will get better.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
August 20, 2018, 04:52:49 AM
Bitcoin is still trading sideways at the moment. No no trend is obvious right now. Strong support @$6400-$6500 but there's no enough push to $7K. We need to observe where this sideways would be. I just hope that it will make a break out run towards $7K at the end of the week. So let's see how it goes.
Activity: 38
August 20, 2018, 04:48:04 AM
The market is going down without stops
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 11:29:51 AM
I hope it will keep coming, the market needed it rececntly. As we have seen how far their price dropped, and panic selling wont help anything about it. Keep pumping the price to gain more positive trends to the market!
This is what were waiting for the btc price to jump. Yes it is good to see the market to gains momentum of price so more users can earned. I think price this year will grow so holding into btc is quite good.
Activity: 420
August 19, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
I think market is come to their track slowly and BTC is also increasing . I think at the end of November BTC will at their heights and investors will take excellent profits.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 11:19:09 AM
yeah but market will running as usual, they will up and down.
the good thing you can make is when you can take profit from bleeding market like this.
im still newbie in trade so i dont take daily trade, i choose weekly and also monthly.
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 09:54:36 AM
Activity: 125
August 19, 2018, 09:47:04 AM
Cost is as yet battling, a sorry bounce is you ask me. Costs are still down, altcoins are still in the red. I think it is the ideal opportunity for us speculators to confront the way that this bear market may wind up going on for any longer than we anticipated that it would. It would appear that we may have wound up in a real predicament. We could utilize significantly more green in the market, notwithstanding anything, at that point for trust.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
In general, all that is now happening in the BTC is predictable, because now the market is moving along the so-called tunnel, which BTC built itself? probably the market and can continue to move on it until October this year, after that it will become known where the movement will go further.
Activity: 183
August 19, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
It seems to me that the price for BTC will again grow by 20-25% per day in September.  I think September will be a very profitable month.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 19, 2018, 05:17:20 AM
It's a temporary pump after bitcoin has been down all times so it needs some nice pumps to attract more investors to join .
I 'm not sure that bitcoin is on the uptrend but I expect it will be a the bottom at this time to push it higher in next months.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 05:09:17 AM
Still on that issue,a good market price increase for bitcoin and ethereum. If only invested now instead of selling it i could probably earn more. Yet i could not regret because i need to sell my crypto for emergency purposes and that was the a hard decision being made. I do not really want to sell my crypto that time and yet i do trade it. I just will be back to invest again,so keep hodl it will pay latter
Pages:
Jump to: