Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice jump by BTC today! - page 7. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
August 11, 2018, 02:09:06 PM
yes indeed one week ago not only BTC jumped up, but almost all coins, but now not only BTC jumped down, but also almost all coins in the market, this really made me depressed when I saw how quickly the market dropped

Yes, after the high jump of the bitcoin, it goes down again and that is really disappointing, we cannot detect the market, it is really volatile and if you want to succeed, just continue holding your coins.
indeed no one can predict the price of bitcoin, in just a few moments the price drop again, of course this makes us have to hold it back. But for me this is a normal thing, and I am used to things like this ...
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 02:05:28 PM
There are quite a jump for btc but we will see them for another dip because the bullish trend are not starting yet. We need to be more patient and wait for it.
Activity: 168
August 11, 2018, 01:59:17 PM
It is a pity that the second day the price of BTC falls very much.  For two days, the price fell by 15-20%.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:46:04 AM
It may be a good sign that the market is slowly recovering from the loss. But be careful, because it may be some sort of bulltrap. It is best to have some patience with it, and just wait for a few more days or weeks to be sure that the price still remains that way.
Activity: 123
August 10, 2018, 03:07:53 AM
One thing that we can be sure of is that there is no certainty in the crypto market, anything can happen anytime, and we know the quality BTC has, the coin keeps falling into ditches and tough moments , but somehow finds itself up top again, this is just but the begging, better days are coming
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 02:48:18 AM
the price of 1BTC is very expensive for now, not many people to invest can be seen from the transactions of each free market when prices are soaring, there will be lots of people selling it to get multiple profits
Have a lot of persons have been stuck at price from $10k to $20k per bitcoin, so I'm sure that we have a large of number bitcoin are holding by them. The fee has been paid to mine 1 bitcoin is about 5K$, so if compare it with the present price of bitcoin now I think the price of bitcoin is not expensive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 02:35:53 AM
Bitcoin has shown great results in the last couple of weeks and I really hope that it will continue. Although it's probably just a small jump, which is unlikely to happen again
Activity: 476
August 10, 2018, 02:33:31 AM
the price of 1BTC is very expensive for now, not many people to invest can be seen from the transactions of each free market when prices are soaring, there will be lots of people selling it to get multiple profits
Activity: 588
August 10, 2018, 02:22:17 AM
Yes at that time, there was a nice jump for the Bitcoin and altcoin prices. And now, very bad dump for all prices of cryptocurrency on the market. As we see on the coin market cap, their prices are all in red. We cannot see the progress of the coin prices are slowing rising. But, they have dumped very down yesterday and made the Bitcoin only around $6,466.99.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 02:16:35 AM
Bitcoin can surprise us at any time.  I don't think this is the last jump, I think this is one of the small jumps that will repeat themselves and eventually turn into a big growth line
Activity: 42
August 10, 2018, 01:52:43 AM
Yes, indeed today the prices for crypto-currencies have probably become more expensive, because something happened. But again no one knows what happened or I just do not have time to read what is happening in the world and why crypto currencies are growing.
Activity: 518
August 10, 2018, 01:51:35 AM
bitcoin actually moves like this ... when he falls too deep there are parties who will buy it with a large amount ... this causes a fluctuating level that is still high and very suitable for short term traders.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Help the victim scammed by ColdKey
August 10, 2018, 01:33:04 AM
yes indeed one week ago not only BTC jumped up, but almost all coins, but now not only BTC jumped down, but also almost all coins in the market, this really made me depressed when I saw how quickly the market dropped
So BTC will pump and alt coins too pump, then how long this will happen for future, do these alt coins don't have their own life?
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

Yes, after the high jump of the bitcoin, it goes down again and that is really disappointing, we cannot detect the market, it is really volatile and if you want to succeed, just continue holding your coins.
Activity: 490
August 08, 2018, 01:38:31 PM
Yes, really good if you look at the market today (A very good jump to the bottom immediately at $ 500. Bravo, Mr. Bitcoin.) I'm already tired of looking at all this red.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
Today was a good jump down.  The price fell to $ 6500 and the fall continues.  I hope in a couple of days the drop will stop and growth will begin.
Activity: 115
August 07, 2018, 03:18:46 PM
I think that everyone is happy when after the standstill the market becomes green and begins to make a big profit. It seems to me that after such a large fall, this growth will definitely be delayed for a long time
Activity: 560
August 07, 2018, 03:03:36 PM
I am glad when after a lull in the market and several major falls there is some positive dynamics. I always hope she stays a long time, but not yet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 09:03:11 AM
Activity: 504
August 06, 2018, 04:55:17 AM
The price of btc and eth suddenly jump high, it is a good opportunity to buy more because we don't know when will be the next jump. But better be wary for the decisions. To support to, better do more research and find out what is the reason behind the jump and does it for temporary or a long term.
I think at the end of that year we will see not just one another jump but good going up price that maybe go to the moon and beat 20k bucks again, but it's only my vision of that situation
Pages:
Jump to: