Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice jump by BTC today! - page 6. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 05:12:38 AM
There are quite a jump for btc but we will see them for another dip because the bullish trend are not starting yet. We need to be more patient and wait for it.

I wish Bitcoin could make a high jump these days but I understand it will not happen so soon. probably, several months will pass before it starts the great races. Let us be patient and think over all our activities with the crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:21:24 PM
I wait every day when the price of BTC again starts to grow rapidly.  But while the price just falls and it's bad.
Activity: 105
August 13, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
Everybody realizes that quarter third and fourth are the best time for crypto showcase and bitcoin and ethereum break its last high cost and make another history like earlier years and I am not damn beyond any doubt but rather as indicated by my expectation bitcoin cost will reach $30,000 at the remainder of this current year
Activity: 31
August 13, 2018, 03:55:29 AM
I have also visited the coinmarketcap, is waiting for the results that the past few days have spent the effort to pursue
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 03:51:29 AM
It will be an undeniable composed pump on the off chance that they do this in a split second, whoever is behind it more likely than not gone crazy as of now. In any case, we'll check whether the group chomps this draw and will before long take after purchasing btc once more.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
I hope in the near future the price of BTC will jump again and grow by 15-20% in one day.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 01:36:38 AM
follow me cryptocurrency needs a lot of time to recover, and In my opinion, they will recover only by the end of the year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 12, 2018, 01:21:21 AM
but the current condition of the price of bitcoin is falling again and in my opinion the current condition of the price of bitcoin is being unstable and cannot be predicted so that many people are surprised when the price of bitcoin leaps.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 12, 2018, 01:13:58 AM
There are days that bitcoin can spike and jump bigger percent and that's how traders and investors trust this coin due to high transaction volume. Just hold on and this bearish trend will end and we can see again a good jump of bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
August 12, 2018, 01:05:37 AM
I have a good feeling that Everything will be back to normal and you need to believe right.
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 01:03:03 AM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/
After yesterday's decline in prices today, the decline stopped and the price rose slightly.  I hope for the evening the price will grow by 5-10%.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 03:37:08 PM
Is there bottom point where bitcoin can reach No bitcoin can drop to any level the market thos time is scary for the investor
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 02:43:55 PM
I believe that we need to be twice as attentive and patient. Because everything continues to fall. But maybe it's for the best. There is a time to buy cheap coins for long-term investments.
Well Bitcoin goes dump easily and right now goes pump easily too a sign of manipulation by those whales out there but if we are talking for a long term period all of the price of coins right now is really cheap and if you will ask me I will go for a long term so buy and buy.
Activity: 71
The Future Of Work
August 11, 2018, 02:41:45 PM
I think at the current rate you can already buy Bitcoin and by the end of the year earn as a minimum of 200% on it. Of course, it is very difficult to believe in the crypto when the market falls.
August 11, 2018, 02:38:44 PM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/
It is true that we should not need to be too panic about the price of Bitcoin that is going down continuously. Because the decline in Bitcoin prices is actually a good thing for us to buy more Bitcoin. You must remain calm and be patient waiting for the Bitcoin price to reach a high value again.
August 11, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
I believe that we need to be twice as attentive and patient. Because everything continues to fall. But maybe it's for the best. There is a time to buy cheap coins for long-term investments.
Activity: 336
August 11, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
yes nice jump by BTC today, because BTC dropped very far from last week's price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 02:23:24 PM
Indeed bitcoin has just risen a few percent today despite all the negative news about cryptocurrency lately and as a holder I am pleased that finally bitcoin has been boosted and I hope this will be the beginning of the bull market, so that all investors who have been disappointed due to the decline a few months ago , back again to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 79
August 11, 2018, 02:16:40 PM
+300 dollars - a good jump! Altcoins also began to grow - depression in chat telegram is reduced) All are already waiting to the moon
Activity: 232
August 11, 2018, 02:11:46 PM
I think the price of Bitcoin may continue to drop. It doesn't look like a bottom now. It may have a more violent fall in the next few days. This is my hunch.
Pages:
Jump to: