Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice jump by BTC today! - page 5. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 02:45:52 AM
I might want to state, in fact as of now, the cost of digital currency may turn out to be more costly in light of the fact that something happens. Be that as it may, first to remember, Bitcoin must merge before raising its cost and a great many people are extremely terrified about the current BTC circumstance, it is smarter to hold and hold up until the point when we see some constructive patterns with Bitcoin costs.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 03:36:05 AM
BTC and ETH are good coins that can be relied upon to invest. The low price this time is a perfect opportunity to have it in order to produce satisfying profits in the future when they have got a pump to increase its value consistently.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 03:06:05 AM
a few weeks ago was indeed a pretty good increase occurred from the bitcoin. But I see this few days back down. and the price is also no longer as expected. but it doesn't matter, be patient first, certainly later there will be time to jump back.
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 01:06:29 AM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/
Today, the price of BTC has almost not grown, but the price of altcoyin is growing very fast.  It is very good.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
August 17, 2018, 11:55:12 PM
I think once the market stops fixating on the ridiculous issue of the Bitcoin ETF we will start to rise again. It won't bring in additional funds to Bitcoin itself it is just a pure speculation tool designed to track changes. I think we will return to a Bull phase in the market at the end of 2018.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:52:56 PM
cool, hopefully this is the beginning of a bullish awaited and can be like last year. but all cannot be predicted quickly how will the future crypto world be full of surprises, hoping prices will soar again
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 17, 2018, 11:49:18 PM
Yeah that was a good market price increase for bitcoin and ethereum. If only invested now instead of selling it i could probably earn more. Yet i could not regret because i need to sell my crypto for emergency purposes and that was the a hard decision being made. I do not really want to sell my crypto that time and yet i do trade it. I just will be back to invest again.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:44:52 PM
currently no longer increased. because the bitcoin's getting down again. And indeed the price of all the coins now this fall. Maybe it's because the market is getting old, it's already getting old. and the longer the more collapse.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 11:29:31 PM
Yes, hopefully with this positive news, it can give a big impact on a trader so that the opportunity to create an income is still open and able to help their economy become better
Activity: 119
August 17, 2018, 11:20:29 PM
Today, the price of altcoins has grown very much.  3-4 times more than the price of BTC.  This is a very good indicator.  Perhaps in the near future the price of BTC will also grow by 15-20%.
Activity: 167
August 16, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
Yesterday the price rose a little, but today again fell.  I hope this week the price of BTC will grow again to $ 7000.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 12:31:23 PM
I am afraid that bitcoin still stays at $6000 - 7000 price level and it's really slow to moves up and has a big chance to go down again. but personally, I see there is a little signal of bitcoin price to go down but I hope that is the wrong signal because there a war between buying and sell order in the market so maybe the chance to go up is wide open.
Activity: 44
August 16, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
The price of cryptocurrency is very fragile, and there needs to be a lot of good news to support it. As long as there is a bad news, such as the extension of ETF, the whole market will have a huge decline.
Activity: 224
August 16, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
as we see at the moment it did not last long and the fall will continue
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 05:17:43 PM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

Today was a good growth.  Especially the price of ETH has grown significantly.  I would be glad if tomorrow, too, the price rose by 10-15%.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 12:51:23 PM
Today the situation in the market is very good.  The price of ETH has already grown by 17%.  The price of BTC has increased by almost 10%.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
August 15, 2018, 08:34:56 AM
Very good news for all of us, so that then bitcoin will grow well and certainly will prosper the nation, but indeed the price of BTC cannot be predicted to remain vigilant whenever it goes down again so we have to be patient
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 08:33:09 AM
But the 6k5 jump also brought the bitcoin price out of the Keltner Channel and created an overbought signal, from which the reversal took place more convenient. This was a slight rebound after the market fell much in the previous days
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

Lately the coinmarketcap for the entire market is down, if you look at it the market lost billions at a time which is what led to the drop in prices. Way too much money is leaving the market but so far bitcoin seems to be holding on fine, with it still maintaining its position above 6k. I would like to see another recovery so hopefully that happens soon.
Activity: 52
August 15, 2018, 05:15:01 AM
Nice, but eth goes down  Sad Its bad, in my opinion eth is more important than btc
Pages:
Jump to: