Pages:
Author

Topic: NiceHash Miner - easy-to-use best-profit multi-device cryptocurrency miner - page 27. (Read 170680 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
NiceHash Miner v1.7.3.12

Download:
https://www.nicehash.com/?p=nhmintro

Changes:
  • New EQM v1.0.4b miner - Up to +5-15% speedup depending on cards
  • Claymore's V9.3 ZEC miner
  • Bug fixes

Hello Jox, I would like to know if it will update the program. And also how can I change the intensity of Claymore because default is 6 want to put 8.
Grateful.
Thanks Kumax  ..
No problem. Smiley

You can try to play also with other settings to optimize your graphic card for better hashrate results. Wink

How much do you get with your AMD cards? Smiley

Zcash
  280x    200 h/s
  290x    295 h/s

Ether
 280x     17 mhs
 290x     29 mhs

l you ?

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
🚀 🌏
Thanks Kumax  ..
No problem. Smiley

You can try to play also with other settings to optimize your graphic card for better hashrate results. Wink

How much do you get with your AMD cards? Smiley
The miner itself cannot control your fans.
You should download a special program, the best is usualy from the manufacturer of your GPU card.
What graphic card do you have?

AMD XFX 280X
AMD XFX 290X

For your purpose, I think MSI Afterburner is the best - https://www.msi.com/page/afterburner
It's a well known overclocking tool and it offers many possibilities how you can set up your graphic card.
You can change voltage, frequency and also what you are looking for - custom fan profiles. Wink

Thanks Kumax  ..
🚀 🌏
You should download a special program, the best is usualy from the manufacturer of your GPU card.

AMD XFX 280X
AMD XFX 290X

For your purpose, I think MSI Afterburner is the best - https://www.msi.com/page/afterburner
It's a well known overclocking tool and it offers many possibilities how you can set up your graphic card.
You can change voltage, frequency and also what you are looking for - custom fan profiles. Wink
Hello Joxnice. I would like to know where I set the gpus fans because everything is automatic and I like to work with them 100%.
Grateful.
Thiago.

AMD XFX 280X
AMD XFX 290X
🚀 🌏
Hello Joxnice. I would like to know where I set the gpus fans because everything is automatic and I like to work with them 100%.
Grateful.
Thiago.

NiceHash Miner v1.7.3.12

Download:
https://www.nicehash.com/?p=nhmintro

Changes:
  • New EQM v1.0.4b miner - Up to +5-15% speedup depending on cards
  • Claymore's V9.3 ZEC miner
  • Bug fixes

Grateful.
Thiago.
Activity: 122
Merit: 16
Yes, i am able to set up a standalone miner and point it to nicehash...but i don't want to for two reasons:

1) I don't want to check profitability all the time to switch manually the algos, this is what the nicehash software was programmed for.
2) Standalone miners are normally not optimised for nicehash ports (extranonce support).

Regards, djoser.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
You should be able to use a stand-alone cryptonight miner and just point it at the appropriate Nicehash pool for your 750Ti
CryptoNight doesn't work for some GPUs.  Undecided

Hello Nicehash-Guys!

Any updates on cryptonight algo?

This is very disappointing since it's the most profitable algo atm for my 750ti and i can't mine it!!!

Regards, djoser.
🚀 🌏
Hi there,

Since Ver 1.7.3.11 my gtx750ti on a win8.1 machine won't benchmark cryptonight correctly.
It crashes the nvidia kernel driver and shows an insane hashrate.

1.7.3.12 the same! I didn't try older versions.

Also mining doesn't work after manual input of proper hashrate.

Any suggestions?

Tx and regards, djoser.

I have a very simmilar problem with version 1.7.3.12. I have gtx 760 and the newest drivers (376.33 on Win 10 64).
In my case, it didn't even finish the benchmark for cryptonight (error message "Benchmark cannot be finished") and manual input doesn't change a thing.
Version 1.7.3.11 did work correctly. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
chrome is blocking your download.. you have to get it white listed from "known malware" software.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Good day!
Does anyone know how to use Proxifier for NiceHash Miner? I'm using a proxy network on my PC and I only want to use that proxy for the NiceHash Miner, is that possible?

Thanks in advance!

Never mind, got it  Grin
Hi there,

Since Ver 1.7.3.11 my gtx750ti on a win8.1 machine won't benchmark cryptonight correctly.
It crashes the nvidia kernel driver and shows an insane hashrate.

1.7.3.12 the same! I didn't try older versions.

Also mining doesn't work after manual input of proper hashrate.

Any suggestions?

Tx and regards, djoser.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
Hi @JoxNiceHash,

thank you for your good Work on v1.7.3.11 again,
slowly rolling out, but all fine up 2 now.

Grin PanneKopp
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
Hi, i want only 1 THs(Sha256) for 6 hours. Is this possible? I only see PHs on this site...

Minimum hashing power for SHA256 is 50 TH/s (0.05 PH/s).
And because minimum order is 0.01 BTC, you could mine 6 hours with 50 TH/s for 0.01 BTC.

Estimated on time of this post
ok thx. so i dont cant get you service. thx
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
Hi, i want only 1 THs(Sha256) for 6 hours. Is this possible? I only see PHs on this site...
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
The msdn link above is dead....

We're sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
The URL might be misspelled, or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Sorry, corrected: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms190730.aspx
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi NH team....

Just took the latest eqm version for test run:

How do I fix the error below? The miner still runs but at "degraded mode".

====
[09:43:03][0x00012e7c][info] device#5 | Initializing thread #5 (CPU-XENONCAT-AVX
2)
[09:43:04][0x00016ecc][warning] device#2 | Unable to alloc locked pages (err=131
4); performance will be degraded
====

Notes on CPU mining: this miner has support for LOCKED PAGES; it can give few extra % of performance. How to enable: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms190730.aspx29146 (you may have to restart OS after changing). CPU mining supports "big servers" with more than 64 cores and there is no need to manually fiddle with affinities and NUMA nodes. Just set -p (number of CPUs) and -t (number of CORES per CPU) and miner automatically deals with it.

The msdn link above is dead....

We're sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
The URL might be misspelled, or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Pages:
Jump to: