Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 13. (Read 47887 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
So what gives? why is the market basically bottoming out right now ?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Who dumped that hard?

Is it you Bob getting cheap coins?,  same patterns as happened in XBS some time ago  Wink

You mean who dumped that hard already 3 days ago?  Huh
Activity: 390
Hi, just wanted to ask -- are you planning Linux wallet as well in some near future?
Activity: 302
Its kinda pot luck where new files are written to with daily use, i was kinda hoping he might of had a big hard drive to stand a better chance of recovery.

He could get lucky if he dint overwrite it and deleted it instead, iv been using my pc since i said that and i can still find the .dat file with the advanced settings but on the flip side to that like you said it can be overwritten at any time with anything.. with me its normally firefox or avg files.
Activity: 345
ok can anyone help? maybe i need to update nodes? i tried adding the nodes here, but still 1 connection

If you have a config you can put 'listen=1' inside it.
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
if you used disc right after deleting a file most probably will be over written l could be wrong. hope he did not used the disc afterwards.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
ok can anyone help? maybe i need to update nodes? i tried adding the nodes here, but still 1 connection
O i dint know he overwritten the file i was thinking he deleted it..
Long shot and i doubt it will work because wallet.dat aint a system file but if all else fails you could try a system roll back
don t touch my Bits
nice n easy
don t touch my Bits
fonzerrellie try Recuva

Most of the recovery tools anit that good but i have had good results with this one in the past.

I would just direct link the tool on my server for you but you got no reason to trust me so il post a link.

http://www.piriform.com/recuva
good choice but if the file is  over written there is no way to recuva.
Fact il go one better than that i just deleted a empty wallet.dat and graph folder from appdata then emptied my recycle bin and found it all with recuva.

Not sure about your connectivity issues iv got 15 connection.
Small update here, thanks for waiting.  We will have the mac wallet released shortly, we just have to test it before publishing it to Github.  There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes on the arbitration bot, so we will hopefully have something to show here within a week.

Why is there only 1 connection and why are staked coins never accepted?
fonzerrellie try Recuva

Most of the recovery tools anit that good but i have had good results with this one in the past.

I would just direct link the tool on my server for you but you got no reason to trust me so il post a link.

http://www.piriform.com/recuva
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
Small update here, thanks for waiting.  We will have the mac wallet released shortly, we just have to test it before publishing it to Github.  There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes on the arbitration bot, so we will hopefully have something to show here within a week.
thanks dev can you tell us how many GHP to sort the faucet out for 2 years at least
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
i did not make fun, i m sorry for him! but i losted me too! But i don't cry on the web site!!
can someone give me updated node list (only have 1 connection)

ok - balance shows, but still 1 connection
ok.... thats not good! its been 30 + minutes. is there an irs channel? (wallet is synched)
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
This seems not to be normal. Just sent some coins from bittrex this morning and they arrived in my wallet within 5 minutes.
Send coins from bittrex to wallet, exchange says transaction completed and block explorer shows right balance for adress, but i dont see the coins in my wallet. Why is that, and how long can this take? Is this normal?
Pages:
Jump to: