Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 12. (Read 47887 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Like i said earlier, supply is drying up on Bittrex, people won't sell because there is more money to be made when the next wallet's features come out. Graphcoin up 47% in the last few hours. Buy what you can now while it's still early.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Since I updated to new wallet I have problems with staking. When I leave computer running 24/7 and GPH in taskbar unlocked after couple of hours when I touch GPH again I get:
EXEPTION: St13runtime_error CDB: Error -30974, can't open datanase

This is still happening although I made second clean install and cleaned appdata/roaming/Graph folder and used the bacup wallet.

Has old 1.0 wallet same funtionality as 1.1. If yes I will continue using old one as it uses less resources too. Help!

old one doesnt contain some new features as statistics and so on, but works great, i have a daemon of 1.0 running and staking, and havent had any problems with it

Been out for a couple of hours. 1.0 runs smoth, another POS block arrived... i'm happy now. Tongue
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
maybe one leg down then up up da moon Grin
Activity: 495
It looks like supply on Bittrex is drying up, not much left for sale
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Since I updated to new wallet I have problems with staking. When I leave computer running 24/7 and GPH in taskbar unlocked after couple of hours when I touch GPH again I get:

This is still happening although I made second clean install and cleaned appdata/roaming/Graph folder and used the bacup wallet.

Has old 1.0 wallet same funtionality as 1.1. If yes I will continue using old one as it uses less resources too. Help!

old one doesnt contain some new features as statistics and so on, but works great, i have a daemon of 1.0 running and staking, and havent had any problems with it
Activity: 47

This is still happening although I made second clean install and cleaned appdata/roaming/Graph folder and used the backup wallet.

Activity: 852
Nice coin. Great work dev!
Activity: 826
Me too
Hope gph rise up up and up
What I saw in many other coins even after good release of new tech price goes down and down.

yeah thats what usually happens early on when a lot of the holders are short term holders that buy only in hopes of a pumper coming along if it doesn't happen they dump and move to another... people that see the coin has potential and bought what they can afford to sit on just think of the dumpers as weak hands

helps people who continue to support get more nice and cheap  Cool  day traders only believe in "buy on rumor, sell on release" which obviously means nice little price drops when a good coin/dev is being productive. but if a coin is solid like GPH seems to be and if the tech works as the dev hopes the coin/tech will prove it's value and people begin to buy to participate and price will climb (lol and not just for a quick pump)

This is exactly it. Many traders only want a coin for a day maybe two at max. They go for the 5% wins and not if this coin works out it will be 1000's%. Most lose money because they guess one or 2 wrong coins and it eats their profit right up.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Me too
What I saw in many other coins even after good release of new tech price goes down and down.

yeah thats what usually happens early on when a lot of the holders are short term holders that buy only in hopes of a pumper coming along if it doesn't happen they dump and move to another... people that see the coin has potential and bought what they can afford to sit on just think of the dumpers as weak hands

helps people who continue to support get more nice and cheap  Cool  day traders only believe in "buy on rumor, sell on release" which obviously means nice little price drops when a good coin/dev is being productive. but if a coin is solid like GPH seems to be and if the tech works as the dev hopes the coin/tech will prove it's value and people begin to buy to participate and price will climb (lol and not just for a quick pump)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me too

Activity: 826
Small Update:

Mac wallet works well, we were just testing it.  You can download it here:

https://github.com/graphdev/graph/releases/download/v1/osx-Graph-QT.dmg

We are working hard on the arbitrage bot behind the scenes, and will try to get some information out on that within a week.  We'll be releasing a few more pieces of core functionality over the next couple days while we lead up to this big release.

wow great news dev, can't wait to see how this arbitrage bot is going to work

This is what I am waiting for too. If this bot works at all it could be huge.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Small Update:

We are working hard on the arbitrage bot behind the scenes, and will try to get some information out on that within a week.  We'll be releasing a few more pieces of core functionality over the next couple days while we lead up to this big release.

wow great news dev, can't wait to see how this arbitrage bot is going to work
Activity: 168
Small Update:

Thanks dev
Hope one day this coin could go higher value
Atleast $1
Me too.
Accumulation phase right now.
Activity: 170
It was fun. Byebye
don t touch my Bits
hope is denial of fact.
Activity: 238
Small Update:

Thanks dev
Hope one day this coin could go higher value
Atleast $1
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
Thanks devs for the update. Looking foreward for the new features!
Activity: 42
Small Update:

don t touch my Bits
yeah look this coin doxed badly,it could have been a good coin to invest.we need to move on good luck all.
Activity: 334
So what gives? why is the market basically bottoming out right now ?

Just my 2 cents but I think market will bottom around block 30000 or a little after.
Pages:
Jump to: