Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 11. (Read 47887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Welcome back everyone.  Bitcointalk being down was unfortunate, but it allowed us to get more work done so we will have the enhanced mac wallet today and a sneak peek of what the arbitrage bot will look like.

For now, we have to deal with this issue with the checkpointing server.  The other day when the block explorer halted, that's when we noticed an attack on the main node which put server resources (memory, swap, and cpu) at 100% so we had to restart it.  This caused a fork, but we fixed it within 30 minutes.  Some of you may be on the same fork as the attack, which is easy to fix.

Check http://explorer.graphcoin.co/ and make sure your wallet is on the same block as this, if not, you will need to back up your wallet.dat in the %appdata% directory and then delete everything except your wallet.dat and resync.

The main checkpointing server is built into the wallet, but if you want to be extra careful, you can put:

addnode=explorer.graphcoin.co
addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

Right now we are going to send Bittrex a support ticket to get this resolved.

It also seems that though i have cleared out all the files in my %appdata% folder and re-synced i am still missing around 2k coins if i compare my balance to the block explorer.

Also why is the bittrex wallet for GPH showing as inactive???

Whats going on ?

Any thoughts ?

have you tried "repairwallet"  ?
legendary
Kaspa
is there a node list someone could share?   (should be one on the OP)

Code:
addnode=31.15.157.135
addnode=85.25.214.102
addnode=120.146.238.104
addnode=82.13.20.194
addnode=81.101.126.54
addnode=24.107.84.247
addnode=98.249.68.125
addnode=176.58.119.212
addnode=209.188.18.164
addnode=98.117.173.13
addnode=71.237.125.226
addnode=212.251.152.72
addnode=79.101.88.135
addnode=45.56.96.138

the node list I had that was keeping my wallet sync'd. I'm still not getting any connections so I'll try adding these again
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Welcome back everyone.  Bitcointalk being down was unfortunate, but it allowed us to get more work done so we will have the enhanced mac wallet today and a sneak peek of what the arbitrage bot will look like.

For now, we have to deal with this issue with the checkpointing server.  The other day when the block explorer halted, that's when we noticed an attack on the main node which put server resources (memory, swap, and cpu) at 100% so we had to restart it.  This caused a fork, but we fixed it within 30 minutes.  Some of you may be on the same fork as the attack, which is easy to fix.

Check http://explorer.graphcoin.co/ and make sure your wallet is on the same block as this, if not, you will need to back up your wallet.dat in the %appdata% directory and then delete everything except your wallet.dat and resync.

The main checkpointing server is built into the wallet, but if you want to be extra careful, you can put:

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

It also seems that though i have cleared out all the files in my %appdata% folder and re-synced i am still missing around 2k coins if i compare my balance to the block explorer.

Also why is the bittrex wallet for GPH showing as inactive???

Whats going on ?

Any thoughts ?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1011
Welcome back everyone.  Bitcointalk being down was unfortunate, but it allowed us to get more work done so we will have the enhanced mac wallet today and a sneak peek of what the arbitrage bot will look like.

For now, we have to deal with this issue with the checkpointing server.  The other day when the block explorer halted, that's when we noticed an attack on the main node which put server resources (memory, swap, and cpu) at 100% so we had to restart it.  This caused a fork, but we fixed it within 30 minutes.  Some of you may be on the same fork as the attack, which is easy to fix.

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

There does seem to be a fork out there. One of the biggest causes may be from early on when it was suggested to add a suprnova node to the conf. This suprnova node is not on the right chain. It's possible to fully sync the right chain by removing all addnode entries from the conf file. You have to delete all database info from your app dir after you quit your wallet and before you start again.

Thanks All ! Very Good Job.
legendary
Kaspa
just restarted the wallet from scratch, I tried it with the 2 nodes you posted and without and am going to wait to see if it finds any connections but non so far. if I don't find any I'll try with the 2 nodes again

I had been keeping a solid connection with the conf file someone had posted in here near the start

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

There does seem to be a fork out there. One of the biggest causes may be from early on when it was suggested to add a suprnova node to the conf. This suprnova node is not on the right chain. It's possible to fully sync the right chain by removing all addnode entries from the conf file. You have to delete all database info from your app dir after you quit your wallet and before you start again.

Thanks for the update dev, please continue to keep up the good work.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Welcome back everyone.  Bitcointalk being down was unfortunate, but it allowed us to get more work done so we will have the enhanced mac wallet today and a sneak peek of what the arbitrage bot will look like.

For now, we have to deal with this issue with the checkpointing server.  The other day when the block explorer halted, that's when we noticed an attack on the main node which put server resources (memory, swap, and cpu) at 100% so we had to restart it.  This caused a fork, but we fixed it within 30 minutes.  Some of you may be on the same fork as the attack, which is easy to fix.

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

Activity: 336
SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com
please immediately repaired  Angry Angry
Activity: 938
I sent coins to Bittrex 7 hours ago and nothing turned up. What is happening?

same here, nothing showed up yet, glad I only sent 1 as a test
you guys, if you want to transfer your cointo trex better check this first
https://bittrex.com/Status
makesure if you want to transfer again check that link  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream
Hopefully issue is resolved soon. Try running wallet repair if its not showing on the blockchain.
Activity: 574

Hi,

If you have not received a deposit please reply with your blockhash for block 34283

There have been numerous tickets this morning about not receiving deposits, but the block explorer is also not showing those transactions as valid.

http://explorer.graphcoin.co

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex
Activity: 704

Activity: 432
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Any news today?
Since I updated to new wallet I have problems with staking. When I leave computer running 24/7 and GPH in taskbar unlocked after couple of hours when I touch GPH again I get:
EXEPTION: St13runtime_error CDB: Error -30974, can't open datanase

This is still happening although I made second clean install and cleaned appdata/roaming/Graph folder and used the bacup wallet.

Has old 1.0 wallet same funtionality as 1.1. If yes I will continue using old one as it uses less resources too. Help!

old one doesnt contain some new features as statistics and so on, but works great, i have a daemon of 1.0 running and staking, and havent had any problems with it

Been out for a couple of hours. 1.0 runs smoth, another POS block arrived... i'm happy now. Tongue

thats weird I haven't had any issues with wallet 1.1 at all... runs like a clock for me

Agreed.

my only concern is if the wallet is not restarted once every 36-48 hours it begins orphaning transactions but other then that its wonderful.
legendary
Kaspa
Since I updated to new wallet I have problems with staking. When I leave computer running 24/7 and GPH in taskbar unlocked after couple of hours when I touch GPH again I get:
EXEPTION: St13runtime_error CDB: Error -30974, can't open datanase

This is still happening although I made second clean install and cleaned appdata/roaming/Graph folder and used the bacup wallet.

Has old 1.0 wallet same funtionality as 1.1. If yes I will continue using old one as it uses less resources too. Help!

old one doesnt contain some new features as statistics and so on, but works great, i have a daemon of 1.0 running and staking, and havent had any problems with it

Been out for a couple of hours. 1.0 runs smoth, another POS block arrived... i'm happy now. Tongue

thats weird I haven't had any issues with wallet 1.1 at all... runs like a clock for me
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
all need is a healthy steady rise,perpetual da moon Cheesy
Happy to see some upward movement finally.

Stoked for what is to come.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GPH
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
All the signs are here for a good rise in valuation. Glad I got some when I could.
Pages:
Jump to: