Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 8. (Read 47911 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I did that already but still doesn't works
Also the new wallet is creating problem when I extract it and when i opened, it shows missing gl file
I could pm you wallet.dat
I am the 5th holder in richlist with last 3 digit fd6
My wallet syncing with current block But doesn't send out coins and block explorer has different amount than wallet

I would say save a copy of you wallet.dat on your desktop. Once you know it is there. Delete everything GPH releated. And I mean everything(other than wallet.dat) Then start from scatch with new wallet downloaded. Open wallet to get connections and it will create the new app data folder then close and drop your wallet.dat (or paste it) back into the app data folder. Make sure to over ride the one that is in the new app data. I have had to do this with other coins and it worked for me.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I did that already but still doesn't works
Also the new wallet is creating problem when I extract it and when i opened, it shows missing gl file
I could pm you wallet.dat
I am the 5th holder in richlist with last 3 digit fd6
My wallet syncing with current block But doesn't send out coins and block explorer has different amount than wallet
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i had like 41k coins.. i updated the wallet finding out i have like 31k
so what's up with that?, i did repairwallet

Does the block explorer show the correct balance?
Block explorer shows different balance than my wallet
I did repair wallet show true
What's going on
I try sending coins does not go out to bittrex
My address on block explorer shows last transaction may 22nd and may 25th rest nothing there and looks it stuck there

Did you try downloading the latest win wallet, backing up your wallet.dat and resynchronizing with the blockchain?  I can do this for you if you'd like, or anyone else having issues, just pm me and I'll give you an e-mail to send your wallet.dat to.  I did this for another guy yesterday.

All I am doing is going into the %appdata% directory and deleting everything except the wallet.dat file in the graph folder, then restarting the wallet after downloading the latest win wallet.  Make 100% sure you back up your wallet.dat file before you do this.

Block explorer shows different balance than my wallet
I did repair wallet show true
What's going on
I try sending coins does not go out to bittrex
My address on block explorer shows last transaction may 22nd and may 25th rest nothing there and looks it stuck there
I just wanted to raise this topic again, as we've been getting a few people ask for personalized wallets be updated to the new enhanced functionality.  We're still doing them for people, but if you get this now you will need to get it redone again in about 5-6 days when we release the Arbitrage beta.  If you really want this made for you, it's not a problem, but we may be a little slow to respond as we're working to get the arb done.  Once that's out, we'll take a few days and catch up on any back orders before focusing our efforts completely on the Auxiliary POS tech.

Small Update:

Greetings everybody.  Today we have a small update.  We reached out to Bittrex and they asked for more twitter activity if we would like to be listed.  Please tweet to $gph and the developer account @graphcoin be sure to include @bittrexexchange

Tomorrow we will have a temporary website created.  We are also working on a mac wallet, which we'll release soon.

We have made some personalized wallets for some of the people posting on this thread.  Send a pm and we will provide a download link for you, there are some examples below.  If you would like your own personalized wallet, we will make up to 50 of them, and 10 a day.  We are editing a 256x256 image, so it can be anything you want, just link us what it should be.  If no image is provided we will use your name.

To answer a few questions that have been asked:

Dev,how many coins i need to store in my wallet for staking?
when will the real pos phase start?
thanks.

It is a good idea to save your stake weight until block 7500, that is when the dynamic pos kicks in.  There is no maximum coin age.  I suggest you have at least 100 coins.  Close the wallet or disable staking to save your weight, and keep an eye on the block explorer.

My hash is whopping 5.4mh.  Dont think makes difference.  When will CCex price drop to my 5k satoshi buy order?   I want some before PoS.

You can also rent scrypt hash, it seems cheap right now.

This pool has some problems minerpools.com
Home page display error. Roll Eyes

I don't believe this is a problem any more.

We will try to answer questions each day, thank you.

Thanks DEV. I hope the bot works well.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I just wanted to raise this topic again, as we've been getting a few people ask for personalized wallets be updated to the new enhanced functionality.  We're still doing them for people, but if you get this now you will need to get it redone again in about 5-6 days when we release the Arbitrage beta.  If you really want this made for you, it's not a problem, but we may be a little slow to respond as we're working to get the arb done.  Once that's out, we'll take a few days and catch up on any back orders before focusing our efforts completely on the Auxiliary POS tech.

Small Update:

Greetings everybody.  Today we have a small update.  We reached out to Bittrex and they asked for more twitter activity if we would like to be listed.  Please tweet to $gph and the developer account @graphcoin be sure to include @bittrexexchange

Tomorrow we will have a temporary website created.  We are also working on a mac wallet, which we'll release soon.

We have made some personalized wallets for some of the people posting on this thread.  Send a pm and we will provide a download link for you, there are some examples below.  If you would like your own personalized wallet, we will make up to 50 of them, and 10 a day.  We are editing a 256x256 image, so it can be anything you want, just link us what it should be.  If no image is provided we will use your name.

To answer a few questions that have been asked:

Dev,how many coins i need to store in my wallet for staking?
when will the real pos phase start?
thanks.

It is a good idea to save your stake weight until block 7500, that is when the dynamic pos kicks in.  There is no maximum coin age.  I suggest you have at least 100 coins.  Close the wallet or disable staking to save your weight, and keep an eye on the block explorer.

My hash is whopping 5.4mh.  Dont think makes difference.  When will CCex price drop to my 5k satoshi buy order?   I want some before PoS.

You can also rent scrypt hash, it seems cheap right now.

This pool has some problems minerpools.com
Home page display error. Roll Eyes

I don't believe this is a problem any more.

We will try to answer questions each day, thank you.

Activity: 840

it actually shows 30918.99765227 whereas my balance is 30806.65240832
i mined also the hiPos 12.5s how can my balance be like 11k lower?

Does the block explorer show any outgoing transactions from your address which you don't recognise?

Besides that: The block explorer doesn't lie so there has to be some error on your side. Did you possibly stake on a wrong fork? This is a little bit unlikely though given the amount of 11k....
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

it actually shows 30918.99765227 whereas my balance is 30806.65240832
i mined also the hiPos 12.5s how can my balance be like 11k lower?
Activity: 140
if you read the last page the dev posted v1.1.0.1 (just make sure you use his link and not a quoted link to be safe)
let me check it out.

Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
I just updated the wallet to the new one. Works great. Thanks DEV.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
if you read the last page the dev posted v1.1.0.1 (just make sure you use his link and not a quoted link to be safe)
Still get an error missing file

when you try to open the the rar file ?

it works fine for me
legendary
Activity: 999
Any word on a MP?
Still get an error missing file
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I am getting error on new wallet v1.1
Says missing file
And does not open
And my address in block explorer still stuck on may 22 and may 25th 2015
Activity: 126
Graph have very stabilise secured investment system so we can fearless use Graph Coin
Btw: Damn you dumpers! Why did you only partially fill my order @ 2720? Sad

Code:
Limit Buy	0.00002720	691.00000000	2000.00000000

Wink
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Hey dev, I have two Qs for you:

1/ Any plans for linux wallet? I've asked few times already but haven't heard back.. Linux wallet is definitely a must for me (and wider adoption in general I believe).

2/ I'm offering my help as a Graphic/Web designer (in my spare time), if you're interested. Graph seems to have a potential and I'd like to help out. Wallet redesign maybe?

Let me know, ideally about both questions Wink

First thanks to wurstgelee for a great guide that solves alot of issues.

1. Linux wallet isn’t a top priority at the moment, most linux users compile their own wallets, however, we will have a webkit enabled wallet for Linux (so all Linux users also can take advantage of the new tech).
2. Thanks for offering help, we have a wallet gui dev in our team, Graphic/Web design is also taken care of.
Pretty soon we’ll have an updated website, we have some nice surprises coming up.

All right. Wanted to offer a helping hand.

I'm interested in those upcoming surprises :]
Pages:
Jump to: