Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 10. (Read 47887 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
So it's not safe to send coins to Bittrex yet?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
3000 coins I lost
But still on block explorer in rich list my address shows different amount than what I have in wallet
And I send some coin to bittrex still doesn't shows up at bittrex
But current blocks shows correct block

trex might need to resync their wallet.

you could also try copying the txid of the sent transaction to trex then in the debug window try "resendtx xxxxxtxidxxxxxx" hit enter then wait ten minutes or so then check to see if they have been received by trex

Ok I will try that Thanks
But block explorer my address shows same amount since may 22 and may 25th
And currently my wallet is mining but block explorer doesn't shows anything coins I mined in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
3000 coins I lost
But still on block explorer in rich list my address shows different amount than what I have in wallet

trex might need to resync their wallet.

you could also try copying the txid of the sent transaction to trex then in the debug window try "resendtx xxxxxtxidxxxxxx" hit enter then wait ten minutes or so then check to see if they have been received by trex
3000 coins I lost
legendary
Kaspa
I did repaired wallet in debug console
It shows { mismatched spent coins and amount affected by repair }
What else should I do ??

that should have corrected your balance, any coins that were created while you were on the wrong fork don't exist on the correct fork so they should be gone.

how many did you lose?
I did repaired wallet in debug console
It shows { mismatched spent coins and amount affected by repair }
What else should I do ??
Yes my wallet was open and staking
So how can I repair wallet in debug
Please help
legendary
Kaspa
Also after 12.5 hipos I mine many coins but in my address in blockchain it shows nothing after may 22nd.

read the statement from dev

I tried what dev said from above statement still don't work
It shows in my wallet coins mined but doesn't shows in blockchain And my address in rich list
And I send coins to bittrex it shows confirmed from my wallet but not in bittrex

it sounds like you left your wallet open and staking on the bad fork to me, try doing a "repairwallet" in your debug console,  if you resync'd and are on the proper chain then it should show only the coins from the correct fork.

I was restarting my wallet everyday so I only lost a few coins because of the lil fork
Also after 12.5 hipos I mine many coins but in my address in blockchain it shows nothing after may 22nd.

I tried what dev said from above statement still don't work
It shows in my wallet coins mined but doesn't shows in blockchain And my address in rich list
And I send coins to bittrex it shows confirmed from my wallet but not in bittrex
legendary
Kaspa

Dev what happend
I sent some coins to bit may 24th but doesn't shows in blockchain
And when I click my address on rich list it shows last two transaction which is may 22nd with 12.5 coin mine and may 25th
1 coin sent to bittrex rest it doesn't shows anything
It does shows in wallet the transaction confirmation but no coins in blockchain or bittrex Huh
I deleted all files in AppData except wallet and resync  it but still same problem..and I try to sent 100 gph it shows error and anything under shows in wallet with confirmations but nothing at bittrex and blockchain
Hope I don't lost my all coins
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
Important!!!
if you are constant blockchain wallet user below blockchain link is phishing site,spread the word please.
legendary
Kaspa
I miss the 12.5 GPH blocks but 8% will be a much more stable rate HA my average pos find is now less than .05 lol inflation period is officially over  Cool

apart having a few minor problems for me things are working great since day one, have u managed to recover your lost wallet files?
l think graph getting ready for to da moon. Grin Grin

I tried 5 or so diff recovery programs and most of the reports looked like gibberish to me lol my computer literacy deff isn't as good as it should be, so I'm pretty sure those 4000+ coins are lost forever.

thanks to the great people on here I received 2100 GPH and have bought another 5100 from trex which all but 1000 is staking away in my wallet, I'm trying to trade the 1000 on trex and over time will turn it into 2k then 3k etc etc  Cool
Activity: 377
Welcome back everyone.  Bitcointalk being down was unfortunate, but it allowed us to get more work done so we will have the enhanced mac wallet today and a sneak peek of what the arbitrage bot will look like.

For now, we have to deal with this issue with the checkpointing server.  The other day when the block explorer halted, that's when we noticed an attack on the main node which put server resources (memory, swap, and cpu) at 100% so we had to restart it.  This caused a fork, but we fixed it within 30 minutes.  Some of you may be on the same fork as the attack, which is easy to fix.

Check http://explorer.graphcoin.co/ and make sure your wallet is on the same block as this, if not, you will need to back up your wallet.dat in the %appdata% directory and then delete everything except your wallet.dat and resync.

The main checkpointing server is built into the wallet, but if you want to be extra careful, you can put:

addnode=explorer.graphcoin.co
addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

Right now we are going to send Bittrex a support ticket to get this resolved.

It also seems that though i have cleared out all the files in my %appdata% folder and re-synced i am still missing around 2k coins if i compare my balance to the block explorer.

Also why is the bittrex wallet for GPH showing as inactive???

Whats going on ?

Any thoughts ?

have you tried "repairwallet"  ?

You can also try adding rescan=1 to the conf and restart. If you were staking on a fork, particularly during the hipos phase, you will have a ton of coins. It doesn't mean you lost many coins. The fork happened very near the end of hipos, so the balance you would have had mining on the correct fork wouldn't be too much bigger than not mining on it.

Hey thanks! that did the trick  Cool
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
I miss the 12.5 GPH blocks but 8% will be a much more stable rate HA my average pos find is now less than .05 lol inflation period is officially over  Cool

apart having a few minor problems for me things are working great since day one, have u managed to recover your lost wallet files?
l think graph getting ready for to da moon. Grin Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Remember that a lot of coins get lost or forgotten, so this annual rate should make up for that a bit.
legendary
Kaspa
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Welcome back everyone.  Bitcointalk being down was unfortunate, but it allowed us to get more work done so we will have the enhanced mac wallet today and a sneak peek of what the arbitrage bot will look like.

For now, we have to deal with this issue with the checkpointing server.  The other day when the block explorer halted, that's when we noticed an attack on the main node which put server resources (memory, swap, and cpu) at 100% so we had to restart it.  This caused a fork, but we fixed it within 30 minutes.  Some of you may be on the same fork as the attack, which is easy to fix.

Check http://explorer.graphcoin.co/ and make sure your wallet is on the same block as this, if not, you will need to back up your wallet.dat in the %appdata% directory and then delete everything except your wallet.dat and resync.

The main checkpointing server is built into the wallet, but if you want to be extra careful, you can put:

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

It also seems that though i have cleared out all the files in my %appdata% folder and re-synced i am still missing around 2k coins if i compare my balance to the block explorer.

Whats going on ?

Any thoughts ?

have you tried "repairwallet"  ?

You can also try adding rescan=1 to the conf and restart. If you were staking on a fork, particularly during the hipos phase, you will have a ton of coins. It doesn't mean you lost many coins. The fork happened very near the end of hipos, so the balance you would have had mining on the correct fork wouldn't be too much bigger than not mining on it.
Activity: 377

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

Whats going on ?

Any thoughts ?

have you tried "repairwallet"  ?

I did.. After adding the node's the Dev listed and doing a repairwallet cmd in the console it seems to have resolved my issue.
Pages:
Jump to: