Pages:
Author

Topic: Ninjastic.space - BitcoinTalk Post/Address archive + API - page 23. (Read 15121 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
No, you are good. Cheesy

The posts just doesn't exists. It's showing a blank page because dumb me changed all API's and forgot to fix how the website handles non-existent posts.

I just pushed a fix. Thank you!

Since I'm already here, I have added a few small things:

- Top 10 topics, users and boards in the last 24 hours on the Patrol page.
- All time, 30 days and 7 days filter for the favorite topics on the user page.
- Posts per month (last year) on the first page.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Did I break it? https://ninjastic.space/post/53974448 Cheesy

I was curious what happened to the (few) posts I've edited (see this overview). It probably messed up your database, but giving a black empty page is brutal.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Well that was faster than I expected!  Cheesy
Thank you @LoyceV and @icopress.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
TryNinja is there a way to add one special search and show all posts from user in one specific topic?
For example, I would like to see all your posts in this topic, excluding all posts made by other users, and maybe even showing number of your posts in this or any other topic.
Maybe something like this exists even now, but I am not aware about it and I often need something like this.
(While I was writing LoyceV already answered)
This is what you asked: https://ninjastic.space/topic/5273824

legendary
For example, I would like to see all your posts in this topic, excluding all posts made by other users
https://ninjastic.space/search?author=TryNinja&topic_id=5273824
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
TryNinja is there a way to add one special search and show all posts from user in one specific topic?
For example, I would like to see all your posts in this topic, excluding all posts made by other users, and maybe even showing number of your posts in this or any other topic.
Maybe something like this exists even now, but I am not aware about it and I often need something like this.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
If anyone has other ideas, please let me know. Smiley
Signature Monitoring (Something like this)

legendary
I just finished refactoring all API endpoints and the documentation is now available!

There are now 18 endpoints ready to be used: https://docs.ninjastic.space

Let me know if anyone needs help with anything. Wink

@hatshepsut93

~
Noted! Some of those things are planned. Thank you.
legendary
I'm afraid to trigger some sort of forum's automatic response if I'll just paste a ton of XSS payloads here.
Chances are Cloudflare blocks certain posts, I haven't seen the forum itself restrict posts.
CF blocking certain posts is one and the same of the forum blocking posts. The forum is using CF as it's agent to block DDoS and other attacks. (the posts being blocked would fall under what could possibly be "other" attacks).
It's often unintentional, I think it should be possible to post javascript within code-tags for instance. If you stumble upon such problems, PM theymos:
Fixed, thanks. Whenever this happens, please email or obfuscate-then-PM me what you posted. Cloudflare has a ton of rules, some of which seem useful (like detecting fake robots), but others do stupid stuff like that.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
- Deleted posts and edited posts (within 5 mins of created).
Would it be possible to create an "original/old content" button for viewing the edited posts in normal mode?
- Basically, having everything that's on each dedicated post page in reverse but within the overview of the edited posts tab instead.

e.g. Post Changes History
  • > OLD CONTENT

- All time, 30 days and 7 days periods for the overview of posts per board.
It would be great if there was another option to pick the start and end dates as well...
- It might come in handy for monitoring behavioral changes of users within a certain period (e.g. hacked accounts).

BTW, thanks for implementing a suggestion of mine Smiley
- I'm a big fan of the pie chart's implementation for boards activity but it might be better if you used unique colors for each.
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1898
Amazon Prime Member #7
I'm afraid to trigger some sort of forum's automatic response if I'll just paste a ton of XSS payloads here.
Chances are Cloudflare blocks certain posts, I haven't seen the forum itself restrict posts.
CF blocking certain posts is one and the same of the forum blocking posts. The forum is using CF as it's agent to block DDoS and other attacks. (the posts being blocked would fall under what could possibly be "other" attacks).
legendary
I want to build smth with your API,
Feel free to PM me if you need help with that. I already changed a few things on some of my API endpoints and will change a few others soon. I'll also create a page to show and explain all available endpoints.

do you escape HTML in the posts provided by it?
Yes. Here is how your post was saved: https://api.ninjastic.space/posts/55349523

The forum also blocks most of them through Cloudflare.

I don't think you would get banned because of that, so no worries. You just get a Cloudflare error page and they block you from making the post.

Try writing this and clicking "Preview":

Code:
j4vascript:alert(1)
(replacing the 4 with an 'a')

Result:

Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access bitcointalk.org

Scary message, but you can just go back and keep using the forum normally.

Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1898
Amazon Prime Member #7

You will likely be prevented from posting anything malicious on the forum that might cause a scrapper to be caused to run arbitrary code. I have been prevented from posting non-malicous code of scripts I have written in the past, and I believe from SQL statements are also blocked.

If you are looking for vulnerabilities (and TryNinja has given you permission to do so), I believe a SQL injection attack has a higher probability of finding one.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 2144
Let's test something
Nice try, but there are many security measures already in place to prevent XSS attacks. Cheesy

I want to build smth with your API, do you escape HTML in the posts provided by it? Though it shouldn't matter that much, cause I should be escaping it anyway. Plus the forum escapes it too, so it should be pretty safe to use the provided HTML to display posts. Still I would like to test it more, but I'm afraid to trigger some sort of forum's automatic response if I'll just paste a ton of XSS payloads here.
legendary
A few new changes since the last update:

-> Added to the topics page:

- List of users participating on a topic: who posted on a topic and how many times they did it.
- Normal, header-only and compact viewing mode for the list of posts.

-> Added to the search page:

- Normal, header-only and compact viewing mode for the list of posts (announced above).
- Search page URL params. E.g: http://ninjastic.space/search?author=TryNinja&board=24

-> Added to the user profiles:

- Top 5 favorite topics.
- Deleted posts and edited posts (within 5 mins of created).
- All time, 30 days and 7 days periods for the overview of posts per board.
- Graph of posts per week (last year).

If anyone has other ideas, please let me know. Smiley

Let's test something
Nice try, but there are many security measures already in place to prevent XSS attacks. Cheesy
legendary
can you remove the empty line between lines in Compact mode?
Does it look better now?
Yes, it's good now Smiley
legendary
can you remove the empty line between lines in Compact mode?
Does it look better now?
legendary
I have added 2 new designs. There is now: normal, header only and compact.
Thanks! One more request: can you remove the empty line between lines in Compact mode?
legendary
Request: can you add the option to omit the post from the results? I'd like to see a list of headers only so I can quickly see who posted all this. It looks like a few users posted the same thing a couple hundred times, but it takes a lot of scrolling to check all posts.
I have added 2 new designs. There is now: normal, header only and compact.

Header only:

Compact:

I'm impressed by the performance! I know nothing about databases, but searching this much data in a few seconds is impressive.
You are not the only one. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: