Pages:
Author

Topic: Ninjastic.space - BitcoinTalk Post/Address archive + API - page 18. (Read 15134 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Quick update:

- Updated all graphs visuals.

<...>

Still W.I.P, so more data, graphs and custom filters are coming very soon.

Impressive work TryNinja!
Of course I am waiting your improved graph and filters, because enough is never enough!

I still have no clear one point btw: how your website is going to be different from @ddmrddmr merit dashboard?
Of course I see you have some new feature about addresses, and probably you already are ahead of that tool in topic management (@ddmrddmr tool is more focused on boards/users, but has few feature to show topics).

It would be nice to see topic activity over time (posts, merits and eventual combination of such over various time horizons).

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
They have been sorted based on ID of main boards.
Ah I see, thanks for clearing that out. I suspected that there must be some kind of logic behind that sorting and that boards were not randomly put there as that kinda wouldn't  make much sense, but I just couldn't figure it out so thought to ask.

They are sorted by their ID. The forum doesn't follow any specific rule, so I would need to do it manually. Not worth the effort, IMO. Cheesy
Too bad, but fair enough  Cheesy. I will eventually get used to it, so thanks anyway.

One suggestion: maybe change or add merit received/merit sent to 120 days timeframe instead of 3 months as that's the info people often use because it is a requirement for the majority of signature campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
---
Working fine now! Still puzzled about the 11th hour thing tho
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
You sure about that? I may be reloading a bit too fast so changes haven't applied, but it's showing a big empty space.
Try now. Hard reload the page (CTRL + F5) if nothing changes.
copper member
Also fixed. Thanks!
You sure about that? I may be reloading a bit too fast so changes haven't applied, but it's showing a big empty space.

Also, I see that hours are counted every 2, except for 11-12 Huh
legendary
Am I reading this the wrong way, or does the graphic show the merit transactions on a certain day, rather than the number of merits from said day?
You are right. It should show the sum of merits rather than the number of unique transactions. It's fixed now.  Smiley

Edit: Saw that the landing page displays "Posts in the last 24 hours" but the bars say "merits"?
Also fixed. Thanks!

Wouldn't it be easier to navigate through boards if they are sorted like on bitcointalk? So Bitcoin Discussion first, then Development & Technical Discussion, Mining etc? Or maybe I am missing something and they are sorted in a specific way?
They are sorted by their ID. The forum doesn't follow any specific rule, so I would need to do it manually. Not worth the effort, IMO. Cheesy

Let me know if anyone has any other ideas, specially for the new merits tab (e.g what @Rikafip did here)
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
......Or maybe I am missing something and they are sorted in a specific way?
They have been sorted based on ID of main boards.

1: Bitcoin Discussion
4: Bitcoin Technical Support
5: Marketplace
6: Development & Technical Discussion
7: Economics
8: Trading Discussion
9: Off-topic
10: Pyccкий (Russian)
11: Other languages/locations
12: Project Development
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Am I reading this the wrong way, or does the graphic show the merit transactions on a certain day, rather than the number of merits from said day?
I think that you are reading merit graphic correctly as it indeed shows merit transactions rather than number of merits, for both Merits received and Merits sent.

@TryNinja I have one question regarding "Posts" tab. Wouldn't it be easier to navigate through boards if they are sorted like on bitcointalk? So Bitcoin Discussion first, then Development & Technical Discussion, Mining etc? Or maybe I am missing something and they are sorted in a specific way?

By the way, great update!
copper member

Loving the whole update!

Edit: Saw that the landing page displays "Posts in the last 24 hours" but the bars say "merits"?
legendary
Quick update:

- Updated all graphs visuals.

Before and now:

- User favorite topics changed from top 5 > top 10.

- Removed the "Patrol" page. A better one is in development.

- Merits! https://ninjastic.space/user/TryNinja?merits

Still W.I.P, so more data, graphs and custom filters are coming very soon.
legendary
Also to avoid weird rendering like this one:
What do you think?
I think you should just tick "Don't use smileys.":
Image loading...

Actually I Like pictographic expressions:

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
What do you think?
I think you should just tick "Don't use smileys.":
Image loading...
legendary
I finally published somethin using your tool in my local board:

I would suggest putting the number of posts between double brackets, instead of  only one:

What do you think?

copper member
----
So that was it! It's what happened to me a couple of times in the past, but glad it is sorted now!

PS: I think this will be my last post today, so happy new year to all of you!
legendary
I tried selecting also the hours, and different days, but I keep failing if I select start and date on different months.
Post here the link of the page after you click Search (with the filters you are using).

It Works.
Apparently, I was just entering the time in the boxes, without selecting OK in the interface: I was using the calendar and tool to select a random time, then adjusting directly in the box.
As I didn't press OK, the filter was not applied and the whole thread was searched.
If I press OK, then everything looks fine!
legendary
I tried selecting also the hours, and different days, but I keep failing if I select start and date on different months.
Post here the link of the page after you click Search (with the filters you are using).
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
I am using Chrome in Windows if it might help.

I'm using Chrome on Windows, too, and everything works on my end.
Can you confirm that you get search results if you don't use the date filter? After that, can you share the complete url after you applied the date filter, like Csmiami did?
legendary
---
Did you also select the hours when applying the filter? I'm asking because this has been the reason I couldn't use it sometimes...

I did a quick search of that topic, and in the dates you mention, there's been 64 users posting.
Leaving you the link with the date parameters here --> https://ninjastic.space/search?after_date=2020-01-01T00%3A00%3A00.310Z&before_date=2020-12-31T23%3A59%3A59.310Z&topic_id=313900

And sorry if I'm getting in the middle of something, I know I'm not tryninja, but as I've faced the same problem a couple of times, I thought this could be the same situation

Edit:
First post: 53496705 by duesoldi on 2020-01-01 20:52:41 UTC
Last post: 55983122 by Amph on 2020-12-31 10:51:01 UTC

Thanks for the head up!
That's strange. If I click on the above link I get the correct results, but of course I tried selecting also the hours, and different days, but I keep failing if I select start and date on different months.
I am using Chrome in Windows if it might help.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
We had some talk in our croatian local forum and one member wanted to see all members who registered in 2020 and posted in our locale forum.
Is it possible to somehow add year or date of registration for members, instead of manually looking member profiles?

I'm not sure if something like this is possible on the ninjastic.space. TryNinja only scrapes posts from bitcointalk and not user profiles so the user registration date doesn't exist in the ninjastic.space database, afaik.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
We had some talk in our croatian local forum and one member wanted to see all members who registered in 2020 and posted in our locale forum.
Is it possible to somehow add year or date of registration for members, instead of manually looking member profiles?

Unrelated with this I would like to track posts for some specific users, similar like we can track topics, but I don't know how complex this would be to make.

PS
Thanks for great TryNinja.
Ninjastic is hands down one of the best bitcointalk related things in 2020
Pages:
Jump to: