Pages:
Author

Topic: Ninjastic.space - BitcoinTalk Post/Address archive + API - page 21. (Read 15134 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830

Are you hosting your site repository on github? I would like to look at your code, if not, ain't no issue.
Not yet. I plan to open source everything, but the code needs some serious cleaning and refactoring. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
- Allow users to sort the post information in alphabetical order, or in terms of oldest date to the newest date?
Alphabetically order what exactly? I can add an option to sort the results from oldest to newest.
Alphabetical order either in terms of the topic name? Like topics sorted from A-Z for the topic based on the search,etc.

Merits are coming soon. Trust ratings are harder since I don't track them as of now (nor anything profile related, like signatures, etc...). But we'll see.
Oh I think Loyce tracks trust yes? Even Vod does it for BPIP correct, so maybe you could use their data? But good luck though.

Good idea! I already track the modlog but only to notify people about nuked threads. I'll add to my todo list.
Oh heh, I will give you more suggestions, if I come across any.

Are you hosting your site repository on github? I would like to look at your code, if not, ain't no issue.
legendary
Dude oh my god, your site is fuckin awesome.
Thanks. Smiley

- Allow users to sort the post information in alphabetical order, or in terms of oldest date to the newest date?
Alphabetically order what exactly? I can add an option to sort the results from oldest to newest.

- Integrate Loyce and BPIP information and make charts on the site regarding trust ratings and merits?
Merits are coming soon. Trust ratings are harder since I don't track them as of now (nor anything profile related, like signatures, etc...). But we'll see.

- A patrol to keep track of banned users perhaps? I know loyce's site does this, but i really like your layout, it would be cool to have everything on one site instead of 3. 
Good idea! I already track the modlog but only to notify people about nuked threads. I'll add to my todo list.

Thanks for the suggestions.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Dude oh my god, your site is fuckin awesome. The UI is sooo clean like Kiss AND the GRAPHS are amazing and very interactive.

Suggestions:

- Integrate Loyce and BPIP information and make charts on the site regarding trust ratings and merits?

- A patrol to keep track of banned users perhaps? I know loyce's site does this, but i really like your layout, it would be cool to have everything on one site instead of 3. 
legendary
TryNinja, a question regarding deleted messages, (I have not found any mention of this).
The posts are only rescraped once after 5 minutes. If it says it was deleted, then that happened in less than 5 minutes after the post was made. The same applies to the title or content changes. It doesn't show the title was changed because that happened after 5 minutes. If I change any of those things before the rescraping happens, the bot will detect and show it in the page.

E.g: https://ninjastic.space/post/55633252

2. If possible, it would be great to see an additional notification in the interface of who deleted the post (user or moderator).
Not possible.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
TryNinja, a question regarding deleted messages, (I have not found any mention of this).

I see that I have a recently deleted post by a moderator, (it seems to me that it is him).

legendary
Is there a way (or does it have sense), to group all local boards into a single cattegory?
I'll look at this. Maybe I can add a way for you to select multiple boards.

TryNinja is it possible to add trust feedback information for profiles on Ninjastic website, and also if user is active, inactive or banned?
I would need to scrape every profile from time to time, so I prefer not (for now). If I could spam hit the forum more times, it wouldn't be an issue, but I'm already checking too many pages. You can check BPIP for all of this.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
TryNinja is it possible to add trust feedback information for profiles on Ninjastic website, and also if user is active, inactive or banned?
I am not sure if this is easy to add, but we don't need to much information, only basic stuff.
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
I'm actually starting to believe you are going to ban me from your threads for always being asking for stuff, but until that happens...

Is there a way (or does it have sense), to group all local boards into a single cattegory? It would make it easier to check a users' post history on local boards, instead of the current "select each local board manually and if something looks strange open multiple tabs with each language".

PS: thanks for the highlight feature, it works like a charm
legendary
It'd be a very helpful implementation to look for certain specific stuff so... refloating the petition!
Sorry for the delay, I forgot to reply you. Tongue

I just added this feature.

copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
I can't even image how difficult it is.

It's just matter of convenience, but it is possible to bold text on the posts that matches the content/keyword? For example, if i use content/keyword "blockchain", all texts containing "blockchain" would be bolded automatically.
I think it is. I'll look at it later today.
What did happen to this? I was going to propose this, but I saw that it had already been mentioned...

It'd be a very helpful implementation to look for certain specific stuff so... refloating the petition!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
It will be interesting if you also process the quotes for which the original post has been deleted. There's always a chance someone faked a quote that was never made, but I haven't seen this happen (yet).
I could do that:

please sir 35hK24tcLEWcgNA4JxpvbkNkoAcDGqQPsP

But now this address is linked to my profile and not to yours. The bot only cares about the actual author of the post (me). Cheesy
I meant to do this only for the Stake your Bitcoin address here thread. This post for example:
Steak (and beans) please Wink

14nknk1KNjRAK2LuZHx2QygR6anEu5b7ar
I assume this was really made by ollierexx, but the original post was removed. It would be good if you can add those (with a warning that it's only quoted). Removing a staked address could indicated the account was sold.
The problem for processing the data is that not all quotes use the same format, some use code-tags too. I tried 2 years ago.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
I think TryNinja's approach to this is valid. It's better to have a few false positives in a search results than to miss finding some related addresses.
It is up to scam/spam busters to do their own research and not rely solely on tools
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
~
That's too complicated. I don't think I'll ever tag an address as someone's official/staked address, so false-positives aren't really an issue. All I want to do is make it easier for the spambusters find out which addresses may be owned by each user.

Instead of looking for addresses on someone's 300+ pages post history, you can go to their Ninjastic user page, get a list of addresses and easily cross-check them with other users while doing your own research. That's why those tools were created.

It will be interesting if you also process the quotes for which the original post has been deleted. There's always a chance someone faked a quote that was never made, but I haven't seen this happen (yet).
I could do that:

But now this address is linked to my profile and not to yours. The bot only cares about the actual author of the post (me). Cheesy
Someone who posts in the Reputation sub for example may have a lot of addresses listed in "all mentioned" addresses that do not belong to that person. This makes doing research difficult.

Adding filters as to which addresses are displayed can be resource-intensive, while only displaying addresses posted in posts that meet certain criteria would be substituting your judgment for others'.

legendary
~
That's too complicated. I don't think I'll ever tag an address as someone's official/staked address, so false-positives aren't really an issue. All I want to do is make it easier for the spambusters find out which addresses may be owned by each user.

Instead of looking for addresses on someone's 300+ pages post history, you can go to their Ninjastic user page, get a list of addresses and easily cross-check them with other users while doing your own research. That's why those tools were created.

I could do that:

copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7

The other addresses: all not mine either, but I've posted them several times (in a table).
Yeah, there isn't much more I can do to figure out what is really yours and what is not. People will need to look on the list and do their own research. Another thing I plan to add is priorize addresses on the big "staked addresses" topic.
There are certain subs in which people often post addresses belonging to others and in which they often post their own addresses.

If someone posts more than one address in a post, they are probably not posting any of their own addresses. (this would be difficult to automate) If someone posts an address in a signature/bounty campaign thread, it probably belongs to them.

In some subs, the likelihood of an address belonging to someone may depend on if they are the OP of the thread or not. For example, a lender may post the addresses they funded loans to in their lending thread.
legendary
All the titles here link to https://google.com instead of the post. Is that a bug?
Opss... fixed. Grin
It took a hard reload, but it works now Smiley

Another thing I plan to add is priorize addresses on the big "staked addresses" topic.
legendary
Maybe it doesn't allow Tor-connections.
That's probably the case. I'll reverse proxy the API through my server to fix that. edit: done

At my user page, I'd expect to see only my own posts.
Makes sense. I just changed that.

All the titles here link to https://google.com instead of the post. Is that a bug?
Opss... fixed. Grin

The other addresses: all not mine either, but I've posted them several times (in a table).
Yeah, there isn't much more I can do to figure out what is really yours and what is not. People will need to look on the list and do their own research. Another thing I plan to add is priorize addresses on the big "staked addresses" topic.
legendary
I use SoChain's api for the BTC balances and they are done on the client (for now).
Maybe it doesn't allow Tor-connections.

This page actually shows every case where you mentioned an address, separately.
I sometimes post long lists of addresses indeed.

If you want to know which addresses are most likely to be yours, it's better to check your user page
Let's see:
Code:
BTC 1foreverDArUNEX2gVD26vautcx3b8zTZ (24)
BTC 1TarasQyKwPJRuod6qwh7n8BjMHC49ZNY (8)
BTC 1MsY1HjLQQ6e8tiQZUyR5mdmShyWqGT7bk (7)
BTC 1SubSiKMkZuqMBaCeqehVQ1zSunVBAER8 (7)
BTC 1bL43dPysh1TXQBRrQHdQRyEwN5H7qFrE (7)
The first one makes sense Smiley
The second one: When I click ">", it shows many posts made by Taras. At my user page, I'd expect to see only my own posts. This isn't my address, but I posted it several times indeed.
legendary
Address 1FeexV6bAHb8ybZjqQMjJrcCrHGW9sb6uF shows Something went wrong... instead of the balance.
It's working for me. I use SoChain's api for the BTC balances and they are done on the client (for now).

If I search for my addresses, can you add the balance of each address too? I don't recognize most of them, but adding the balance might help to highlight what's interesting. Or even sort them by balance (apparently I have mentioned 6,723 addresses).
This page actually shows every case where you mentioned an address, separately. For example, if you mention 2 addresses in your post, the count will increase by 2 and you will see two new entries (mentioned X address in post 123; mentioned Y address in post 123).

If you want to know which addresses are most likely to be yours, it's better to check your user page, since it now has the top 5 addresses by number of mentions and also shows all the addresses only once (grouping all the posts where they were mentioned).

I'm thinking about also adding an option to group all posts in the /addresses search page or just changing it all together to look like the one on the user page.

I hope that's not too confusing. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org