Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏈 NITROGEN SPORTS | NFL Survivor Pools with over 11 BTC* in GTD prizes! 🏈 - page 7. (Read 541338 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1013
Nitrogen Sports Forum Rep
legendary

Back on the weekly grind with Nitro Picks!

JOIN NOW.

legendary

Run it back with another tag team contest between the NFL and NBA on this weekend's Nitro Picks!

As always, enter with NFL bets to make picks!

JOIN NOW.

legendary

It's Week 9 already? No worries, we still got you covered with NFL!

Place bets on Nitrogen Sports.

legendary

It's going to be a bloody weekend with the UFC 268, NFL Week 9, and boxing combining for a stacked schedule this weekend on Nitro Picks!

Choose the winners on Usman vs Covington, Rose vs Weili, Canelo vs Plant, and which teams will cover the spread on NFL Week 9 to win the 0.008 BTC prize!

JOIN NOW.

legendary
legendary

Join the NFL Week 8 x UFC 267 Nitro Picks for FREE!

Use the NFL bets that you placed for a chance to win the 0.008 BTC prize!

JOIN NOW.
Activity: 612
Merit: 36
... After confronting her I got this: ...

It might just be that your use of English is somewhat stilted, but I find "confronting" someone you want help from is just about the last thing you might want to do - especially for just $10.

Why don't you "top up" the account with a few dollars more and have a roll for old time's sake?

Because my account was closed by them, as I already wrote.

Even if I could, why would I be so stupid to deposit any more money to this site, I rather donate this money to some stranger.

Also, you have no clue how I spoke to the person , I also wrote "I asked the support politely" . Confronting isnt necessarily a bad thing, just showing a problem that exists when the other person doesn't know about it or just doesn't want to see it.

And when the website says the limit is this, and she claims the limit is that, that's a problem.

Money is money, even if its "just" 10$. They have no right to keep that money. I was down several btc when the account was closed many months ago.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
... After confronting her I got this: ...

It might just be that your use of English is somewhat stilted, but I find "confronting" someone you want help from is just about the last thing you might want to do - especially for just $10.

Why don't you "top up" the account with a few dollars more and have a roll for old time's sake?
legendary

The NFL and the NBA will be a tag team in our Nitro Picks contest this weekend!

Submit your predictions on who will end up with more and enter with NFL bets for a shot at the 0.008 BTC prize!

JOIN NOW.
legendary

Just logged into my nitro account and saw I still have 0.0001795btc in it. As my account is closed I asked the support politely to open it so I can withdraw the around 10$.

Didn't withdraw that before because back then the withdrawal limit was 0.001. Saw in the the cashier that now it says:

"The minimum withdrawal amount for all accounts is 0.0001 BTC. " See here: https://imgur.com/a/pPiZU0P

So I wrote them and got the reply:

"That amount of 0.0001795 BTC cannot be withdrawn. Take into consideration that the minimum withdrawal amount for all accounts is 0.001 BTC.
Moreover, the system does not allow us to override the minimum payout amount; therefore, we are unable to fulfill your request.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Danielle B.
"

After confronting her I got this:

"Please note that the amount if 0.0001 BTC is the fee amount to cover the cost to transact on the Bitcoin network; however the minimum withdrawal amount for all accounts is 0.001 BTC.
You may find this information in our General rules, specifically cashier rules, #4 Here's the link where you can find it:
https://nitrogensports.eu/n/rules
We have already reported the wrong amount showing in the account's cashier, however, it has not been taken care of. We expect to have it fixed any time soon.
We're sorry for the confusion and inconvenience this may have caused you.
"

Also wrong because the every player with deposit history has 1 free withdrawal every 6 days.

So my money will be stuck forever at nitrogen sports, great way to cheat your customers even for the smallest amounts.

Hi Maasdamer, please send your Nitro ID to us via PM.

Thank you.
Kevin
legendary
i am tired of the bitcoin community.. any ticas wanna take a nap with me ?! please be honest
Activity: 612
Merit: 36

Just logged into my nitro account and saw I still have 0.0001795btc in it. As my account is closed I asked the support politely to open it so I can withdraw the around 10$.

Didn't withdraw that before because back then the withdrawal limit was 0.001. Saw in the the cashier that now it says:

"The minimum withdrawal amount for all accounts is 0.0001 BTC. " See here: https://imgur.com/a/pPiZU0P

So I wrote them and got the reply:

"That amount of 0.0001795 BTC cannot be withdrawn. Take into consideration that the minimum withdrawal amount for all accounts is 0.001 BTC.
Moreover, the system does not allow us to override the minimum payout amount; therefore, we are unable to fulfill your request.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Danielle B.
"

After confronting her I got this:

"Please note that the amount if 0.0001 BTC is the fee amount to cover the cost to transact on the Bitcoin network; however the minimum withdrawal amount for all accounts is 0.001 BTC.
You may find this information in our General rules, specifically cashier rules, #4 Here's the link where you can find it:
https://nitrogensports.eu/n/rules
We have already reported the wrong amount showing in the account's cashier, however, it has not been taken care of. We expect to have it fixed any time soon.
We're sorry for the confusion and inconvenience this may have caused you.
"

Also wrong because the every player with deposit history has 1 free withdrawal every 6 days.

So my money will be stuck forever at nitrogen sports, great way to cheat your customers even for the smallest amounts.
legendary

Week 4 is full of hype as Tom Brady makes his return to Gilette Stadium to take on the New England Patriots!

What are your best bets for the Sunday games?

Place NFL bets on Nitrogen Sports.

legendary
Do you have any plans to fix the poker cash game lobby?
i've asked you for months/years now and always gotten a positive response but nothing has happened.
We are still left with a lobby and subsequently rake from the days off $1000=1btc, when playing 10/20 on your site was actually 10/20$ and a $2000 buyin.

That same table is now $400/$800 and $80000 buyin, but you have lower stakes you might think, yes you do but with rake meant for what was once micro stakes games except they are now high stakes tables. to play a 1000$ cash game which is pretty high, i would have to sit 0.1/0.2.
this also led to no micro stakes, theres 0.01/0.02 and then 0.001/0.002 which equates to nl$100 and nl$10, no stakes in between like nl$25 nl$50 or lower like nl$2 nl$4.

there's now a lot of competition from blockchain poker, swcpoker, and all the other apps that let us deposit BTC these days. so even though i like the site its very hard to play any meaningfull stakes lately, its very dead from lack of micro/low stakes. and no one dares play each other at higher stakes because of high rake.
My suggestion would be a chip split of x40-100(which would 1. move games up the lobby, 2. add a lot of lower stakes like you used to have and 3. make the rake more competitive) which is about the btc valuation gain since that time

i think a pictures explains it best. if you need a poker consultant of any kind let me know Grin

Hi penta, thanks for the feedback. I will forward your concern to our poker manager.

I just want to say thanks for inviting my account in the Nitrosorry pool, I think there was a typo in the email as prizepool was halved when I checked the site but I still appreciate the effort for adding another pool.  Cheesy

Hi Ralle14! Of course! The correct prize pool is 0.1 BTC and it will be updated on the NFL Survivor Pool page soon.

-Kevin
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
I just want to say thanks for inviting my account in the Nitrosorry pool, I think there was a typo in the email as prizepool was halved when I checked the site but I still appreciate the effort for adding another pool.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
I just want to inform your sister company has a scam accusation against their website on the scam accusation board. the user claims that nitrobetting is accusing him of multi-accounting and having a similar betting style with another account.

Nitrobetting false multiaccounting ACCUSATIONS - Bs’ing me hard

I would have posted this on the nitrobetting ANN thread but your sister company's representative seems like has no idea what he's doing.

Activity: 105
Merit: 12
Do you have any plans to fix the poker cash game lobby?
i've asked you for months/years now and always gotten a positive response but nothing has happened.
We are still left with a lobby and subsequently rake from the days off $1000=1btc, when playing 10/20 on your site was actually 10/20$ and a $2000 buyin.

That same table is now $400/$800 and $80000 buyin, but you have lower stakes you might think, yes you do but with rake meant for what was once micro stakes games except they are now high stakes tables. to play a 1000$ cash game which is pretty high, i would have to sit 0.1/0.2.
this also led to no micro stakes, theres 0.01/0.02 and then 0.001/0.002 which equates to nl$100 and nl$10, no stakes in between like nl$25 nl$50 or lower like nl$2 nl$4.

there's now a lot of competition from blockchain poker, swcpoker, and all the other apps that let us deposit BTC these days. so even though i like the site its very hard to play any meaningfull stakes lately, its very dead from lack of micro/low stakes. and no one dares play each other at higher stakes because of high rake.
My suggestion would be a chip split of x40-100(which would 1. move games up the lobby, 2. add a lot of lower stakes like you used to have and 3. make the rake more competitive) which is about the btc valuation gain since that time

i think a pictures explains it best. if you need a poker consultant of any kind let me know Grin
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: