Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 48. (Read 47038 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
April 19, 2021, 11:44:23 AM
We should focus on building a new bottom at 3ct and build up from there.

I told them boys on slack I like to trade between 40 and 50sat at these btc prices.
I am ONLY supporting prices if I can buy back for +50% more Gulden.

I will come back onto slack and give more advice to the community when I have my coins.
Activity: 59
April 19, 2021, 10:41:48 AM
We should focus on building a new bottom at 3ct and build up from there.
Activity: 17
April 19, 2021, 10:05:18 AM
Learn 2 read Doxie dox, he is investing in Gulden with his contacts because of the supply and reward adjustments
Activity: 61
April 19, 2021, 06:57:49 AM
This is sad for people who were trying to register on bitcoinmeester on the weekend and watching the price go up like this. Bitcoinmeester also wants a lot of data, a few of my close contacts have tried to register and accounts will only be validated Monday or Tuesday.

Praying the price dumps overnight so they can get in at a good rate.

I dont feel sad for those people at all....

They had years to accumulate, all of sudden they’re all running out of the woods and are in a rush to buy
April 19, 2021, 06:13:03 AM
This is sad for people who were trying to register on bitcoinmeester on the weekend and watching the price go up like this. Bitcoinmeester also wants a lot of data, a few of my close contacts have tried to register and accounts will only be validated Monday or Tuesday.

I dont feel sad for those people at all....
Activity: 4
April 19, 2021, 03:43:41 AM

Are you f*cking kidding me? hahahaha
Since the Law, providing money laundering, is implemented you allready needed to have an account to buy crypto with fiat.
So there is nobody to blame but themselves. They should have had an account allready.
Nothing sad for those people. They were late! They have to man up, take their loss and think about what they have missed and what to do next.
Have your sh*t ready if you want to play in this market.

Nothing but lazy Smiley
Activity: 6
April 18, 2021, 05:14:00 PM
Litebit sales pushed the price down
For people who used to buy over litebit can simply biy at bitladon
The fact that there is no stock on blockhut is simply a question of supply and demand.

You didn't hear it from me, but Litebit is considering re-adding Gulden with all the requests in the last few days.
Activity: 32
April 18, 2021, 01:11:25 PM

April 18, 2021, 11:26:48 AM
Today was insane! I mean wtf we were just trying to breach 40sat and a couple of hours later I glance at my phone and we're nearly piercing 100 sat.
And all that whilst the entire crypto market is bleeding through their tits...
Activity: 18
April 18, 2021, 11:21:43 AM
Slow it down boys slow it down. Plenty time before the reward change.
Activity: 86
April 18, 2021, 06:08:01 AM
The fact that there is no stock on blockhut is simply a question of supply and demand.

This is true, I knew people who were buying a selling for less then 3% profit on litebit.
April 18, 2021, 04:56:21 AM
Well shit... we just tapped 50sat like it was nothing  Shocked
April 18, 2021, 02:46:14 AM
Activity: 23
April 18, 2021, 02:33:24 AM
40sat

The loss of litebit is hurting the potential growth in price, many people complaining blockhut never has stock.
April 17, 2021, 07:06:43 PM
40sat
April 17, 2021, 05:52:50 PM
I have decided to step on the Gulden train after the announcement about the reward changes.  I am trying to get a few people involved and on blockhut it's always empty when they clicking on buying Gulden through the Gulden-lite wallet. I have told them to try bitcoinmeester in the meantime.

Think about signing up to bittrex and buying for them, a few traders selling don't know about the max supply and reward cuts as they trade 100s of coins.
April 17, 2021, 05:15:24 PM
I have decided to step on the Gulden train after the announcement about the reward changes.  I am trying to get a few people involved and on blockhut it's always empty when they clicking on buying Gulden through the Gulden-lite wallet. I have told them to try bitcoinmeester in the meantime.
April 16, 2021, 02:53:56 PM
It’s not a change for the short term, but it is very important in de long run. The supply cut to 750 million is just a first step. But once the rewards are cut and the halving code is back in, i really think Gulden can go places. So i am stockpiling while prices are this low in SAT. Easy to get a big part of the total pie of only 750 million. After the changes are implemented the % already circulating is 75+%.
Pages:
Jump to: