Pages:
Author

Topic: No future for bitcoin - page 21. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 39
January 29, 2018, 10:48:02 AM
i think bitcoin will enlarge the value in the future and it will be legalize to all country.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
I think bitcoin have good enough, because the enthusiasts of bitcoin are still many and the country was also pass bitcoin in the country as a tool payment too much, then because it’s future bitcoin will still be nice and it seems like will continue to good
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
January 29, 2018, 10:41:52 AM
Crypto is the future, bitcoin is the firstborn one so it is currently the king but its technology is older too.
I guess that with some upgrade like lighning network bitcoin can stay in the top.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 10:19:55 AM
Only in our self if we have a future in btc or none.dont think negative. For me i will continue what is good and i know it well be work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 10:10:23 AM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
At present bitcoin prices are growing slower than ethereum prices, but in the future bitcoin prices will not fall. The number of people entering the bitcoin market is quite high. I think cash will be digitized and daily purchases will use bitcoin. As such, the bitcoin market will grow even further. I'm sure it will happen.
Activity: 280
January 29, 2018, 09:44:14 AM
i do not agree. The king will always be king. The btc will be like gold or more. Almost all of the altcos are now made by a company or organization and under their control. btc is not organized by any organization or any company. It is a public good for everyone. That is in my personal opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 09:31:40 AM
I think you are very wrong, now have started many countries that receive bitcoin and it will continue to grow until all corners of the world.
I am sure with the increasing number of bitcoin users and enthusiasts bitcoin then prolong the life of bitcoin and increasingly difficult to defer.
Bitcoin is a future coin that will be very popular and will be a very valuable asset.
Can be seen from year to year bitcoin has a very good development, this can be sure no one can shift the bitcoin easily.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
January 29, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
How can it be, bitcoin is now trading at big fiat based stock exchange like CME, CBOE. Do you see other cryptos trading in there? I think there is none, and while most of the traders prefer to trade bitcoin than other crypto there is still a huge potential of bitcoin. You can even notice the market cap and the volume of bitcoin, it simply said I am the king and it will be hard for others to detrown me.
Activity: 261
January 29, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

Sorry, maybe better to convince yourself about what you choose. Doubts will only slow you down and do not wait for your friend to get a lot of profit from bitcoin, then you will trust bitcoin, because it will be too late.
Activity: 24
January 29, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
I think that being a household name is going to prevent that for a very long time. It's the only coin non-techies are even aware of.
Activity: 182
January 29, 2018, 08:35:20 AM
i don't even think that bitcoin will go down,but if they will say that there is no future in bitcoin,damn that thing bitcoin have a lot of people who help their life the others now are already millionaire how could they say that.so guys if somebody will told you this one don't believe on them just be yourself and always think positive.
Activity: 546
January 29, 2018, 08:28:39 AM
maybe bitcoin future is not bright as 5 years ago, but i'm sure cryptoworld still exist and also make us lot of profits till forover, it's already growing like we trading stock exchange
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 29, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

I don't understand why some people when bitcoin prices go down they assume that bitcoin will die, or bitcoin isn't worth anymore. And when bitcoin prices go up to a few percent in a few days they'll say bitcoin go to the moon, bitcoin rises to 40k or 100k, I really don't understand that's what it means. You just will be worshipper of bitcoin when price has goes up, and you'll be haters of bitcoin when price has goes down.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 29, 2018, 06:50:39 AM
Hi,

You are saying "no future" when you think "better future"!

Maybe, indeed, we will see other crypto (or even other kinds of digital currencies) appear and perhaps overthrow bitcoin.But it will not make bitcoin disappear AND bitcoin will always remain as "the first". Then, a technologically more advanced future is great, you should not be so pessimistic! Wink

Last point: I sincerely think that... actually bitcoin will remain the "king" on its market for quite a long time... Just because it is not so easy to trigger off acknolewgement from a community as ours, with so many different people, having many diverse goals...
Activity: 462
January 29, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

I don't agree with you, however bitcoin is still useful for now. bitcoin is still the center of all existing crypto. this is why the development and future bitcoin still spelled out very potential
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 06:15:17 AM
You need a lot of research before jumping into conclusion. You need to ask yourself if there is no future in bitcoin, why it is the standard of all altcoins. Why they neel down everytime Bitcoin is on rise and sometimes Bitcoin falls together with altcoins?
Activity: 7
January 29, 2018, 06:10:45 AM
Bitcoin will always be the first for me. Many have earned a fortune thanks to him. And now they call him
Activity: 532
January 29, 2018, 05:18:41 AM
thinking bitcoin back at 2009 many don't see bitcoin having a future but look at it now it is becoming more popular and have a lot of supporters. bitcoin is the first and being first have many advantages compared to latter.
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
January 29, 2018, 05:07:48 AM
I think bitcoin will not be removed in Future people are  too much interested in Bitcoin.As the price will start to come down ,Because of interest of people its price will again rise .But technology will rise in near future and so does the blockchain technology strengthen.
Activity: 495
January 29, 2018, 05:04:12 AM
Right now Bitcoin and Ethereum are the top two coins.  They both have a nice lead in their respective fields.  But being first to market doesn’t guarantee staying on top forever.  Now that more attention is being paid to the blockchain technology, more use cases will pop up.  Who knows what will happen to any coins in the future.  
Pages:
Jump to: