Author

Topic: 💰🔥【NO ICO!!!】✅5 WEEK BOUNTY✅35K ETH Raised⛓UChain⛓Brought to you by g0blin - page 247. (Read 43111 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I read about your project in internet and I see enough hype that curioused me.
So I'm here to understand more about and, if it deserves, to invest with my work or with my money
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
There are projects and there still bigger project uchain is big and has an awesome vision. 30k ETH raised is big. Well done team
Activity: 3
I think this platform will be huge!
Good luck project
Activity: 1

Uchain too great, wish the project succeed!
Activity: 7
It is courage to decide without an ICO.I am concerned about the operation funds.But I believe Uchain solves a issue of the sharing economy.I think that we should not forget the efforts to raise the value of the token for the project success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I hope for a positive result of the company, your work does all the prerequisites for this. Great team.
Reserved Hindi Translation

Bitcointalk username: VananhDO123
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Native language: English
Telegram: @dothivananh
Twitter: @Dothivananh8
Ethereum address: 0xF01A7Fc6F5A28F9172350ba6198fC296CAf4c26A
Activity: 18
Great project, I just join your bounty progam. Hope you success
UChain is the first public infrastructure blockchain specifically designed for the global sharing economy. Along with other sharing economy enterprises, UChain aims to build its underlying blockchain network to solve the current problems of trust and data abuse. Exercising API's and SDK's provided by UChain, all sharing economy enterprises are able to issue their own token and build their application on top of the UChain network, together making UChain a better global autonomous sharing economy ecosystem.
i believe your project will really successful
Activity: 12
This will be a second ONT. I Love it. Nice project.
Activity: 98

A great project and will definitely succeed Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Great work by uchain with fair bounty system for all. And more iver i like the project and idea. Best of luck
Activity: 11
Its a good opportunity for bounty hunters that the crowdsale replaced by bounty program.
Activity: 392
The concept is not something new but upon seeing that there is already an existing company and the partnerships in place to support this project is already big name brands, I decided to take another look.
U-Bicycle, GRAB and Grabcycle just to name a few of the strategic partners will surely guarantee already a large user base. And we need users to get into the platform to help in mass adoption.
Activity: 43
Great project. I recommend everyone to join as soon as possible!!!
Success of this company! New ideas new opportunities are always progresses that people need.
This is so amazing !! Uchain is the best project for crypto space.
Very excited here.
Jump to: