Author

Topic: 💰🔥【NO ICO!!!】✅5 WEEK BOUNTY✅35K ETH Raised⛓UChain⛓Brought to you by g0blin - page 248. (Read 43111 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Good luck to this project, I hope it turns out to become an amazing one with such promising road map. All the best Uchain
Activity: 1
Uchain is an outstanding project for serving the sharing economy as it develops its own blockchain and wallet and enabled enterprises to develop their own Dapps. Uchain will help enterprises to easy develop their own Dapps based on Uchain platform and it is more convenient for users to choose services that they want to buy from a particular Dapp of each enterprises and then use UNC for payment. However, based on what is released now about achievement of Uchain, it is challenging for Uchain to develop its platform and wallet according to the roadmap.
Activity: 5
I did research so much about Uchain project.The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network Blockchain for the Sharing Economy .
 Good idea and you have a strong team. This will help to become one of the most successful projects in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 280
I know that this will be the best promissing project of the year because of the excellent team and interesting road map. Good luck Uchain team!!!
Activity: 14
I believe Uchain solves a very modern issue of the sharing economy, it is a wonderful project with an excellent team. I want to be part of its success.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I really like this project !! Uchain is the best !!
Activity: 4
Very excited about UChain. This bounty program is also interesting.
Bounty pool is fixed as UCHAIN funds already raised. Great team!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I was introduced to this project by a friend. I have also read and looked at everything of the project and it seems that this project has good growth potential
This is a great plan Uchain team.  Smiley  Should really build the community and their knowledge of Uchain.

With so many ICOs being launched I think growing the community is definitely the best way to secure long term value.

Too many people flipping ICOs at the moment.
Activity: 18
This is really a great project. Uchain is an exciting program that will stand the test of time
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Find it’s a very promising project! Good Luck to the team!
🔥🔥Excited for the project!!!! 🔥🔥🔥
Great team and grateful to have the opportunity to be involved early!!!
Keep up the good work guys!!! Cheesy
Very good and promising project, i will follow it!
Good Luck to the team!
Activity: 18
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

I think this will be one of the best bounty programs among a mass of nondescript projects.
Jump to: