Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔐NO ICO!🔐⛓◄UChain►ANN◄📈35,000 ETH raised🔥【Bounty】UChain►⛓ - page 2. (Read 2721 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Any info on the development of the U-Bicycle dapp? Will it be ready to launch with mainnet? I am happy from the beginning uchain have been doing everything right until now
All we need is a little patience and mainnet launch
UCHAIN team is currently working on testnet/mainnet deployment..the roadmap puts the U-Bicycle dApp one quarter after the mainnet launch so its not planned to launch it along with the mainnet
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
where can i trade ucn for now...all exchange is fake volume and bot trading. Problably we will get listed in another exchange ? Thanks for any answer. Good luck, UCHAIN.

Exchanges UCHAIN are currently listed on:
- UEX
- IDAX
- IDEX
- Bilaxy
- Hotbit
- TopOne
- Coineal

the team will continue conversations with additional exchanges

But names can only be revelead once the deals are confirmed and according to NDA contracts
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
TESTNET is already running.  The situation with the price of the token is getting better.  UCHAIN ​​is a serious and working business.  Yes, access to the stock exchange occurred at the wrong time, but it was already impossible to wait.  Delay is not always beneficial.  Yes, investors can be understood - now they could buy everything much cheaper, but you never know exactly how the situation will unfold.  I hope investors will return their money - and earn money.  I really hope so.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
The distribution address of bounty tokens can be followed here

https://etherscan.io/token/0xaaf37055188feee4869de63464937e683d61b2a1?a=0x44490072d0c1a2827b09d170cb192d213faf8f11

Currently at around 12,000 out of 15,500 transactions.. There will be a token swap after mainnet launch. Instructions will follow closer to the actual launch for that, but there will be plenty of time to swap

There are still around 400 addresses remaining to receive their bounty tokens. For some reason it has paused for a bit, but it should resume shortly. I will be wait..
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Weekly Updates - October 22 - November 4!!
news Update about UChain from the last week, based on project progress, website updates, and community development.
https://medium.com/uchain/bi-weekly-update-22nd-oct-4th-nov-2cea7ab49a3f
Is it best to hold ucn on privately owned eth wallet at the moment. What will be need to do when mainnet happens?  Really hoping that the testnet is live and next month the mainnet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
The distribution address of bounty tokens can be followed here

https://etherscan.io/token/0xaaf37055188feee4869de63464937e683d61b2a1?a=0x44490072d0c1a2827b09d170cb192d213faf8f11

Currently at around 12,000 out of 15,500 transactions.. There will be a token swap after mainnet launch. Instructions will follow closer to the actual launch for that, but there will be plenty of time to swap
The tokens are unlocked but you're probably not using a high enough gas limit..I'd try 250 000 gas limit and whatever is the safe gas price at the moment you're sending it..
how’s the partnership work with Alipay??? UCHAIN already agreed to migrate it on Uchain with Alipay? Will UCP be tradeable on exchange like UCN? Thanks for any answer.

As I know, UCP is a network asset, only used as a measure of stake and ecosystem access. The idea is for it to be exchangable for UCN and nothing else
It is usually accurate but it takes them time to update the website because there are so many tokens..I bouhgt a bunch of UChain recently going to hold it..love the Bikes and that it is from Vancouver
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Today I received the Uchain coin. with prices listed now 0.005 $. What is the highest price targeted? will it be more than that in the long time.
What about github commits? Will be Uchain on any events? As I know - soon mainnet - and I want too see more news about Uchain? Have anybody any information? Please, answer.

As I know, UCHAIN works in a way that code will only be uploaded when major milestones on the development roadmap have been reached. The new weekly report should be out anytime now
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
BITCOIN ENTHUSIAST CREATES E-BIKE POWERED BY LIGHTNING NETWORK. Hey uchain team, create your e-bike powered by UCN. The project development is on track as per roadmap with a delay to switch the consensus mechanism
Once mainnet is complete, UChain will have its own blockchain and token ecosystem. Testnet should go live this month and most likely a new weekly report is in the works as well. I hope price will be rise soon.
Can you please explain why the companies github hasnt been updated in the past 4 months. whats going on ? Thanks for any answer.

If you search the channel a bit, you can find that the team isn't using github for day to day coding due to georestrictions in china..they will instead update it with meaningful updates, the next one should be testnet code in a couple of weeks so stay tuned..you can monitor the teams dev progress via their weekly status reports on medium.com/uchain in the meantime
The airdrop and bounty token distribution will start tomorrow, and indeed directly to the ETH wallet used for contributing during the presale (airdrop) or to the ETH address submitted at the start of the bounty
As I know, UCHAIN have an apps on thier mobile
What is a value driver for UCN coin?  Do people have to use these coins to rent bicycles?  Or they can use fiat also? Thanks for any answer.
As developers said, testnet will be released this month. It was delayed by one month due to a change in consensus mechanism. This is very important information.

I expect the team to release a lot of code once the testnet is ready for release, as this will be the first major milestone on the roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: