Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔐NO ICO!🔐⛓◄UChain►ANN◄📈35,000 ETH raised🔥【Bounty】UChain►⛓ - page 3. (Read 2722 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Has potential and solving issues of trust and data abuse. About product I can say that it is one tick above average. Good luck guys.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
One thing I like about uchain is you will have access to many kinds of bikes and will be able to experience each without having to buy one. 2019 Q1 is around the corner
I may hold past that anyway I imagine the real adoption will just begin then with potential of billion
The integration should be seamless and backend, imo, since we're talking about existing apps..but the close ties with the UB Group should allow product placement such as "Powered by the UChain Blokchain" or "Part of the UChain Ecosystem", etc..
but thats just my speculation, the first to migrate will be the U-Bicycle app so we should know more details as we get closer to its migration date
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Before the start of each round, 21 different block producers are selected based on UChain user's voting results. How is the voting being done? Thanks for any answer.

I assume there will be a staking section in the UChain wallet in which you can control your stake and also perform the voting. But this is my opinion.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Outside bikes what other companies uchain partnering with? UChain is currently listed on IDAX, UEX, IDEX, Bilaxy, Hotbit and TopOne. This is good.

the whole UB Group is expected to merge the the UChain Ecosystem once its live. I'd recommend going through pages 22-24 of the whitepaper for more details on UB Group and its companies..
I hope from my heart to all uchain members to support uchain by asking technical questions to let all of us have a good sight and new information about uchain rather than talking about price at this moment noway to say why uchain below ICO price the question is what about test net and roadmap progress
In this market it usually just ends up in a short pump and then continue the same downtrend again... What are the languages that will be available on the website version 2.0 ?

I think we will have the same languages as on the current site (English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese). Now team is in conversation with additional exchanges going forward.
Any info on the development of the U-Bicycle dapp? Will it be ready to launch with mainnet? I am happy from the beginning uchain have been doing everything right until now
All we need is a little patience and mainnet launch
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Testnet in the next 6 days. Plus new exchanges on the way. like people share their cars, bicycles and they get ucn for that. its a huge market, especially in asia
UCHAIN will incentivize holders who keep UCP for a long time by granting them UCN, the distributing rate will be dynamic so people who hold and lock UCN for a long time will get extra
Any known ratio of how much will be paid out and how much you have to hold minimum?

Right now developers don't have more data on the staking mechanics at this time. That info should be known closer to mainnet launch
UCN LISTING COMPETITIONS (@UEX_EN)

All 3 run until October 7th, 08:00AM UTC

1. Registration Reward:
The first 5000 new users who register using the official link will receive 100 UCN each person up to a total of 500,000 UCN.

2. Trading Competition:
Users with a minimum of 20,000 UCN will be ranked in terms of the total UCN/BTC, UCN/ETH and UCN/USDT trading volume (buy + sell) of their UEX accounts during the competition period. With the TOP 114 users receiving rewards from a pool of 1,000,000 UCN

3. Holding Reward:
Top 20 UEX accounts holding UCN at the time of the snapshot will be rewarded with a total of 500,000 UCN.

For more details, please see https://twitter.com/UChainEcosystem/status/1039796414010871808
when will the private sale tokens be distributed?  6 months after exchange listing or after ico?  Imagine the price if the bounty was unlocked lmao maybe it has some time to recover.

the base tokens are already distributed and unlocked, the bonus will be distributed 6 months after the contribution date, which can vary for each particular contributor
Price opened at around 4.5 cents on hotbit, and is currently at 1.5 cents. Does this affect tomorrow 'official' listings demand? I hope - no Smiley))

It won't be reflected as it's not on cmc. Unless they find out the price on bixa. People can do what ever they please with their own money
Activity: 686
UCHAIN team didn't find the present conditions optimal for a token launch, and they were approaching bounty/airdrop unlock (4 weeks from bounty end) so the team decided to bind the bounty/airdrop date to one month after a centralised exchange listing in order to keep the circulating amount of tokens at the launch the same - around 135M UCN.
Activity: 71
UEX will list UCN tomorrow, September 17, at 8am UTC. Deposits however will open in about 3 hours, and that means that the tokens will be unlocked.

Some other exchanges have said to list UCN as soon as it's unlocked, so developers are probably on multiple exchanges by the end of the day already. Talking about Hotbit, Bilaxy, and Topone.
Great, the development opportunities for UCN are vast
Activity: 238
Team is fine but about the product, I can say that it is just one tick above average. Team activity on social media is very low so O should be a little bit supported.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
When does staking go live? (It's not on the roadmap). I plan on holding long term, it'd be nice to know when I'll be rewarded for doing so
Activity: 756
AS i understand, investors from the private sale and public presale already have their tokens, but they will remain locked until UCHAIN list on a centralized exchange
Activity: 630
I see UChain partnered with GRAB. Where can I see more details on that? Alipay invested in Uchain or cooperate? I very glad this cooperation.
Activity: 27
i read what u said bud but who says the exchanges delayed
" after consideration the team has made the decision to postpone exchange listing for optimal impact, which will happen in Q3 as originally stated."
doesnt sound like the exchange made the decision, timmy.
this is the optimal impact i guess
Pages:
Jump to: