Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔐NO ICO!🔐⛓◄UChain►ANN◄📈35,000 ETH raised🔥【Bounty】UChain►⛓ - page 4. (Read 2722 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i dont want to flip. But at the same time I dont want to see my investment go down the toilet in the short term so i would rather they just wait until there are multiple exchanges and then list in better market conditions like a lot of other coins are doing
its bad when i see people try to sell Bellow Private like 30% in OTC 😐 (and 0 sucess) Team with this exchange are putting fear in the market  😐😐😢😢😭😭
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
UCHAIN are happy to announce that UChain will list on @UexComOfficial as first centralized exchange! UCN Unlock - On or Before Saturday, 15th Sept
Deposits Open - Sunday, 16th Sept - 8am UTC
Trading Starts - Monday, 17th Sept - 8am UTC

https://medium.com/uchain/uchain-to-list-on-uex-72d0686b0f95
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
an that all the bonus tokens will be locked for  6 months after Uchain is listed on DEX or the 6m are already counting? Thanks for any answer.

the six months are counted from the specific investors contribution date..to my knowledge, the contributions were still being gathered at the time of the presale.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
an that all the bonus tokens will be locked for  6 months after Uchain is listed on DEX or the 6m are already counting? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 476
The time you promised to unlock the bounty token is good. The only reason you do not follow is because of market conditions. Besides, who would want to wait for the mainnet with the token release?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
When does staking go live? (It's not on the roadmap). I plan on holding long term, it'd be nice to know when I'll be rewarded for doing so

This will start when mainnet is launched . Expecting more details at a later stage closer to testnet / mainnet launch. Hodl, only hodl.
Activity: 148
Q4 is where the action is gonna happen when they moved the existing apps to the blockchain uchain is not like all those other projects it's already a app that is heavily used.
Don't be a sheep because fbg got in.
Activity: 756
As developers said, they did raise 33k ETH during the private sale and 2k ETH during the public presale. The UCN will remain locked, i.e. non transferrable, until UCHAIN list on a centralized exchange. Unfortnately developers don't have an exact date for that, but it should be in the first half of September
Activity: 126
The ETFs are certainly interesting but I think people are expecting too much out of it..nobody seems to care that they could have bought up all they want during the dump a few months ago..but we'll see what happens🤷‍♂
Activity: 131
When is the stratigic investors lockup until? has this been extended due to your delay on listing?
well, the listing was allways planned for q3 so the strategic investors lockup will remain the same for the time being..
Activity: 124
When is the stratigic investors lockup until? has this been extended due to your delay on listing?
Activity: 148
Just came to see that I really believe in Uchain, and I participated in the ICOs.
However, I really do not appreciate the fact that the team is holding our money by delaying more and more a listing on exchange.
From what I understood, there is no real reasons (except the unfavorable market atm), and it makes me questioning the advancement of the projec
Activity: 42
Hello admin, what should i do when i retweet on twitter but cannot retweet post over 3 days old while Uchain twitter has no longer post recent days ? thank you
Activity: 70
Activity: 36
Hi...Is there a plan in place to provide adequate liquidity when listing so that in the event that some people want to sell their investment, they are able to do so without severely effecting those who choose to hold? Also is there a marketing plan in place to provide similar protection to token holders?
Better for UChain to wait until market conditions improve - still big chance of a huge dump if they release now
Activity: 71
I was refering to the continuous and pointless discussion about which exchange is better than other..I've heard that one countless times and everybody's got a favourite and a nemesis..has nothing to do with uchain🤷‍♂
Activity: 74
the better the market the less sell off that's true
Problem is if price action dies early on then there won't be much long term to look at unless the team burns millions pumping the price back
a price tanking usually breaks investor confidence
As an example i invested in something named constellationalbs, they had an investor who dumped a huge percentage of the circulating supply so the price tanked alot. And this is something that brooke alot of investor confidence and it is hard for the team to right this again
People saw losses and just wanted out if uchain lists at -50% then it would be the same case and if u release in a downtrend chances are that will be the case unless u have good market makers
Activity: 72
I would say roughly about 35% of the total supply because thats the percentage that has been sold during the ICO, but maybe a little more due to ecosystem tokens being released as well
Pages:
Jump to: