Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔐NO ICO!🔐⛓◄UChain►ANN◄📈35,000 ETH raised🔥【Bounty】UChain►⛓ - page 5. (Read 2721 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think this project has a good concept,the only thing they need to work with is how they can make a good marketing strategy to attract more investors.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
The Proof of Activity refers to a reward program for parties who contribute significantly to the ecosystem. That can be individuals like you and me, contributors, or organizations. More details on this will be released closer to mainnet launch
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
so you guys will work together with OPEN platform it seems? just read a little about that project, it's already on the market aswell. So Uchain + OPEN will be a thing in the future?
Activity: 406
As developers said, they did raise 33k ETH during the private sale and 2k ETH during the public presale. The UCN will remain locked, i.e. non transferrable, until UCHAIN list on a centralized exchange. Unfortnately developers don't have an exact date for that, but it should be in the first half of September
hopefully, as we expected and let's just wait for further information from our project team hoping that there will soon be information about it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
The crowdsale was planned to take place three weeks after the presale, but looking at bearish market sentiment, the team decided that a bounty program would be a better approach

Very reasonable and good to see the team is willing to adapt to the situation and not just force it and hope for the best. that seems to be the same sentiment that many ICO reviewers have had for Uchain
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
The crowdsale was planned to take place three weeks after the presale, but looking at bearish market sentiment, the team decided that a bounty program would be a better approach
The main factors are taking away excessive transaction costs, solving trust issues that are very common with centralized businesses, and offering a more secure way for storing data. All of this is very nicely explained in the first chapter of the whitepaper: https://uchain.world/css/img/pdf/uchain-whitepaper-dbe5656d6c.pdf
Activity: 72
I was refering to the continuous and pointless discussion about which exchange is better than other..I've heard that one countless times and everybody's got a favourite and a nemesis..has nothing to do with uchain🤷‍♂
I think Uchain's team has an excellent background. Mainnet in Q4 according to admin so not long to go to see. Hype shouldn't be a factor, it's a mere marketing tool
UChain, the Blockchain for Smart Sharing Economy, Partners with APEX Network
PRESS RELEASE PR Newswire
 Jun. 6, 2018, 05:08 AM
SHANGHAI, June 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --  Today it has just been announced that UChain will be engaging a strategic partnership with APEX Network, a next-generation blockchain for B2C applications, the blockchain project of APEX Technologies (formerly Chinapex), a leading data technology and AI company based out of Shanghai. APEX Network focuses on solving pain points in the B2C vertical surrounding marketing, consumer data, CRM, and customer experience using blockchain technology. The partnership sets a unique example of a not commonly-seen cross-chain strategic synergy, and provides UChain exciting opportunities in areas of augmenting scope of value of the UChain blockchain platform.

UChain is the first public blockchain designed for enterprises to build decentralized applications with a focus on the sharing economy. The team has an ambitious goal of disrupting the current sharing economy landscape, which is dominated and is close to being monopolized by giants like Uber and Airbnb, and aims to solve problems revolving around trust, unfair pricing and fee models, and data leakage and abuse using blockchain technology. In terms of technology, UChain has taken the unique approach of using a customized consensus mechanism based off of Ripple, with elliptic curve cryptography, and a full set of SDKs and APIs for custom application development.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/uchain-the-blockchain-for-smart-sharing-economy-partners-with-apex-network-1026683162
Activity: 294
I've just read your WP and ended up with misunderstanding of what actually your platform do... Could anyone explain it to me?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
so you guys will work together with OPEN platform it seems? just read a little about that project, it's already on the market aswell. So Uchain + OPEN will be a thing in the future?

No, that doesn't refer to a project. Its an adjective, not sure why is it in capital letters in the roadmap. Its an open platform, as in other enterprises may use it
Activity: 82
The Proof of Activity refers to a reward program for parties who contribute significantly to the ecosystem. That can be individuals like you and me, contributors, or organizations. More details on this will be released closer to mainnet launch 👍
Activity: 97
Is that UCN gonna listing in next 10 days  ?
the Team should make it hype someway before listed exchange
The current market situation is not dependent on a good project like Uchain... Even if they decide to list now, it will completely take a different place as prices will keep booming.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Now that we are done with the bounty, when should will be expecting listing of the token on exchange?
As a presale investor will the airdropped tokens happen automatically or do I need to do something else to receive them?

Presale investors already received their token (see etherscan > token transfers), however they will remain locked until UCHAIN list on a centralized exchange
There's no update on the first listing yet, but in case there is one UCHAIN will announce it on https://t.me/UchainAnn
Activity: 16
Hello! Where i can find more information about ur team?
Activity: 476
What is the expected TPS number of Uchain in the mainnet? What benefit uchain will receive?  And time to the token unlock going to be postponed?
Some projects list directly after completing their ICO
But actually a lot of people were happy with the delay due to the bearish sentiment in the market, so there are different opinions about the matter
In any case, UCHAIN plan to list in Q3, before the distribution of the bounty and airdrop tokens so that will be in the near future
Pages:
Jump to: