Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔐NO ICO!🔐⛓◄UChain►ANN◄📈35,000 ETH raised🔥【Bounty】UChain►⛓ - page 6. (Read 2722 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 0
This project from Uchain in my opinion will have a great return in the medium and long term, the idea may not be innovative, but the team behind me seems to be very competent and experienced, knowing what they are doing and this gives a little of tranquility.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
The current market situation is not dependent on a good project like Uchain... Even if they decide to list now, it will completely take a different place as prices will keep booming.

prices will not soon grow in the market is complete chaos. im only interested in a few years but now I see the negative for the first time. apparently people just do not know how to hold their positions and merge into minus all their investments.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Total supply should be around 820M with the initial circulating supply around 135M. As far as I'm aware, only the public presale tokens have all been distributed. The number for that was around 11M UCN, so the increase must indicate that some additional UCN has been minted. It might be for certain private sale investors. Also the UCN for the bountu program has yet to be added.
Activity: 32
The base tokens from the Presale will be unlocked / transferrable once we list on a centralized exchange (no exact date available yet). The 15% bonus will remain locked until October 12th.

All airdrop and bounty tokens will be distributed 4 weeks from the date that our bounty concludes (end date is August 6th).
Activity: 70
As a presale investor will the airdropped tokens happen automatically or do I need to do something else to receive them?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Dear UChain Community, Grace's AMA responses are now live! Apologies for the delay in getting this uploaded. UCHAIN hope you enjoy it! 

https://youtu.be/37ukjfRRiUY
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
As a presale investor will the airdropped tokens happen automatically or do I need to do something else to receive them? Thank you for answer.

Nope, all contribution addresses have been recorded and the airdrop will be sent to them automatically. This is answer from developers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
As a presale investor will the airdropped tokens happen automatically or do I need to do something else to receive them? Thank you for answer.
Activity: 101
I see, Alipay as one of the investor, will they use this token as one of the payment options?
Activity: 98
This is one of the best projects .Lots of people joined bounty campaign but they rejected a half of list.
Activity: 224

I will go to this project until the end Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
Sharing economy worths billions of dollars and projected to grow real high in coming years. How big guys shake n hold the space down is terrifying to new players. It's really nice to know a specialize platform Uchain is here for them. Uchain has a great potential i believe.
Activity: 35
Where is Uchain Limited located
Activity: 102
Happy to be a part of this awsom family !! This is one of the best projects i have seen so far! and happy to see this much of ppl are joiing into the family Smiley
Activity: 105
the migration of the existing UB group apps will be gradual and more details on the migration will be know closer to the migrations themselves..however, on the example of the U-Bicycle app, which should be the fist to migrate to the UChain blockchain, you can see that the integration will be done on the backend side of the app, making it a seamless transition for the users, as well as retaining other functionality tied into the app (such as payment options etc)
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
Hi. Your title says you have a bounty. Can I have a link to it? I would really like to participate if it still ongoing!

Anyways keep it up. Smiley We'll be seeing you guys.  35,000 ETH you raised is a big amount. So the number of ETH came from the presale or a private sale?
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/no-ico5-week-bounty35k-eth-raiseduchainbrought-to-you-by-g0blin-4587074
Official page: https://www.g0blin.com/uchain/
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hi. Your title says you have a bounty. Can I have a link to it? I would really like to participate if it still ongoing!

Anyways keep it up. Smiley We'll be seeing you guys.  35,000 ETH you raised is a big amount. So the number of ETH came from the presale or a private sale?
Activity: 131
The base tokens from the Presale will be unlocked / transferrable once we list on a centralized exchange (no exact date available yet). The 15% bonus will remain locked until October 12th.
All airdrop and bounty tokens will be distributed 4 weeks from the date that our bounty concludes (end date is August 6th).
Activity: 132

All airdrop and bounty tokens will be distributed 4 weeks from the date that their bounty concludes (end date is August 6th).
Pages:
Jump to: