Pages:
Author

Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap - page 4. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:04:03 PM
why not listen if many advise kakieto kripto for example Socratus and there do not deceive that means immediately not listen to aaaaaaa
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 05:54:42 PM
Listing a coin on coinmarketcap, is not a guarantee that the coin will succeed or survive through the bearish market. I know of some coins that are not listed on coinmarketcap, yet they are good for investment.
Coinmarketcap creates more awareness.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 05:34:11 PM
There is a currency that I also wanted to invest into like Reality Clash Coin but its only listed on etherdelta exchange which I am not comfortable visiting because of the need for private key. Its also not listed on coinmarketcap but they are carefully developing the project. They even had released an app already on google play but this isn't listed yet on bigger exchange.  If they were listed I think the 100K exchange volume could be achieved which was the requirement of coinmarketcap nowadays.
i do npt know, it is a haed question to answer, so i think tht tou need to choose wisely and keep your money in safety
Activity: 162
June 29, 2018, 05:33:33 PM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
well, i think that if you are one hundred per cent sure, you can do that but it is your money, so be careful and i thonk that you shohld not risk
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 05:32:33 PM
There is a currency that I also wanted to invest into like Reality Clash Coin but its only listed on etherdelta exchange which I am not comfortable visiting because of the need for private key. Its also not listed on coinmarketcap but they are carefully developing the project. They even had released an app already on google play but this isn't listed yet on bigger exchange.  If they were listed I think the 100K exchange volume could be achieved which was the requirement of coinmarketcap nowadays.
Activity: 119
June 29, 2018, 05:32:02 PM
Coinmarketcap has a prequisite or do I say requirement you have to meet before your coin or token can get listed on it. I think your coin/token must exceed a specified trading value/volume($$$) before it can. So not all new projects or recents project gets listed immediately but I think if on the long run if the coin does not make it there then the project really is not that fantastic and doesn't get regularly traded.
Activity: 854
June 29, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
It is not all coins listed on coinmarketcap that is good for buy. There are even times that some coins that are not yet listed on coinmarketcap are better of than some that are listed. That is more reason you need to do your research before buying any coin.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 05:24:39 PM
I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
Why not, you can buy it, but before it you have to do research on the coins you want to buy.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
June 29, 2018, 05:21:58 PM
There are so many cryptocurrencies listed on exchange already but still not available on Coinmarketcap just because its trading volume is too low. As I remember if any cryptocurrency wanna be listed on Coinmarketcap it must have at least $10k trading volume or maybe more than that, I don't remember it clearly. So if you wanna buy, you should move forward without worrying about anything Grin
Simply 100k usd volume an a span of 24 hour period which is the average numbers which is required for a coin to be listed on the site. Most of the time coins go below that volume would definitely be removed into the site.
When we do talk about investing into those coins im not saying it isnt bad since it can still deliver profits on long term not on shorter terms due to inactive trade out.
If you can risk then you can try but on my side since im an active trader, the higher the volume the better.
Activity: 234
June 29, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

Then do not invest on those coins which are not listed on the coinmarketcap because i believe that those coins are not officially launched and maybe they are still on sale that's why they are not listed.
A lot of them are listed, some on decentralized exchanges,it could be the volume is currently  low or that the team have not officially requested for such. Sometimes it can take a while
Activity: 336
June 29, 2018, 05:13:25 PM
Of course you can buy, some of them are very good. Coinmarketcap lists only coins that have trading volume more than 100.000$.
Activity: 124
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 29, 2018, 05:12:03 PM
coinmarketcap is not so important if the coin is not listed yet it is only because that coin is on an exchange but it has not reached the $100k of daily volume yet
Activity: 234
June 29, 2018, 05:09:49 PM
You could check alternative platforms to check those coin. Such as livecoinwatch,coingecko.Sometime it can take a while for coinmarket cap to list them. You can invest in them if you feel they have good potential  for growth. A lot do
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
June 29, 2018, 05:06:21 PM
There are so many cryptocurrencies listed on exchange already but still not available on Coinmarketcap just because its trading volume is too low. As I remember if any cryptocurrency wanna be listed on Coinmarketcap it must have at least $10k trading volume or maybe more than that, I don't remember it clearly. So if you wanna buy, you should move forward without worrying about anything Grin
Activity: 280
June 29, 2018, 05:04:40 PM
I will advice you to wait till it is listed because you don't know maybe is a scam or not. It is better for you to invest on the one that had already been listed so as to be on a saver side because most newly coins out there is not that good to my own view.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 29, 2018, 04:58:20 PM
Doesn't mean it's a bad coin
Activity: 66
June 29, 2018, 04:55:06 PM
Getting listed on Coin market cap is of a big significance as this may suggest that the coin may have achieved successfully. If the coin is listed it is as well advertised and they are paying for such service. And it is costly so that we might presume that the coin may have just gathered enough investors for their ICO project. So it is an edge for those who would want to know if they have invested on the right coin.
Activity: 123
June 29, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
I would not recommend you to invest in coins that have ended ICO and that are not on coinmarketcap 2 weeks after their tokens are issued.
Activity: 75
June 29, 2018, 11:26:08 AM
I think those are silent coin that are capable of becoming a force in the nearest future. You can invest in those coin but with a very minimal money so as not to loose much if they later fumbled.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 05:52:30 AM
Coinmarketcap usually lists coins with a high trading volume of the highest level, coins must be sold at least $ 50,000 per day, then they will be automatically displayed on Coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: