Pages:
Author

Topic: No more fake news - page 6. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 102
October 06, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
The better the technology develops, the more difficult it will be to get rid of false news. Information wars will replace weapons.
fake news will still be there, even more news that contains elements of FUD for cryptocurrency. well, that is a natural thing, sometimes people make the price down by using it. yeah, but hopefully we can distinguish fake and original news.

I also believe that the fake news will still be there during development as well as taking place, because every development is quite difficult to separate from fraud. moreover at this time there are also those who have made use of developments for their own sake.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
October 06, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
yes,fake news can destroy every single person mind. so its not good to published fake news.we need to careful to avoid fake news.otherwise we fall a big trap as a result we can lost everything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
Bitcoin is just an alternative currency that has many supporters around the world. Bill gates is a supporter of cryptocurrency. Now they are going to produce machines for printing bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
October 05, 2018, 06:15:49 AM
Great application of Blockchain. This makes me fully believe in what i am investing in. It's not only about money, it's also the future technology of the world.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2018, 05:34:09 AM
The better the technology develops, the more difficult it will be to get rid of false news. Information wars will replace weapons.
fake news will still be there, even more news that contains elements of FUD for cryptocurrency. well, that is a natural thing, sometimes people make the price down by using it. yeah, but hopefully we can distinguish fake and original news.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 04:48:09 AM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 05, 2018, 04:45:55 AM
that's true, especially if the fake news concerns negative things about crypto, which certainly will cause negatively view from investors, so the crypto market drops
Most of the fake news does bring negativity if ever there's a fake news that gives boost or positive, soon it will be found out.

This is a good thing for us that wants transparency and don't want more of these fake news but the question is, will they be able to apply this? will the news agencies gonna let this happen?
Activity: 27
October 05, 2018, 03:20:01 AM
Indeed not any more phony news, since its not great in one nation. Since if counterfeit news will spread all individuals will be freeze in no reasons. Much the same as bitcoin more phony news are spreading. Indeed, even its not genuine. So not any more phony news, why we spread uplifting news instead of terrible news.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
People ate beginning to be more advanced and knowledgeable about bitcoin/cryptocurrency and at that negative news are easily detected and once is a lie or FUDS spreading rumors about digital currency in other to take advantage of the market. And at that negative news is no longer welcome.
Activity: 512
October 05, 2018, 03:01:52 AM
Good to hear that but, do you think it will be stop by that ? Fake news will be remain for those people who are not updated in social media's about crypto. But it was a good thing that there are other people concern about this because in the fake news it's gives big impact to the market.
Activity: 216
October 05, 2018, 02:56:39 AM
Fake news can affect many things, especially your decisions in life including hiw and what to invest. It is indeed most proper to share the real things to make everythibg ok and inline with what you desire.
that's true, especially if the fake news concerns negative things about crypto, which certainly will cause negatively view from investors, so the crypto market drops
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 02:49:39 AM

I am also angry with this fake news. Actually there are some gamlar in crypto market industry and they make fake news for dump market that they can easily buy tokens in low price. As crypto market has no maximum country legality so investors are in fear of this market and when they see this type of news they sell with low price. Thats way market is not from 19k$ to 6k$. But my suggestion is investors have to keep patience at this situation. best of luck.
Activity: 300
October 05, 2018, 02:41:00 AM
I think that's good news.
because for me if there is no fake news going out on sites or TV people will not panic. if all the news that comes out is really good for all and the world.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
October 03, 2018, 10:09:30 AM
Honestly, I don't care about news, especially news that for FUD like hacking, banning crypto in a country, and many else. I know that bad news just for getting some coin in cheap price, people don't know about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
Within every thing there is continually be the phony information specifically when the subject tend to be therefore well-known. Phony information may mind clean a person, could make your final decision not really steady. Therefore in the event that forget about phony information everything could be believable with no doubt.
Activity: 7
October 03, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

I'm too impressed with the possibilities of blockchain technology.
Activity: 346
September 23, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
you cant stop the fake news on the web. you need to digg for a truth out there. many fake news are made for a clickbait to make their site famous. who care it the truth or not. money factor are the reason nowaday people's doesnt care for a honestly news.
Activity: 266
September 23, 2018, 05:12:16 AM
I think this is a very interesting idea, but impossible. Subjectivity prevents us from distinguishing real news from scam, and therefore no application will fix it. IMHO
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 05:09:48 AM
Fake news is bad.  It is subjected to manipulation by the people.
Activity: 251
September 23, 2018, 04:53:00 AM
It is very difficult to deal with fake news, especially when it is promoted in someone's commercial interests. Therefore, the only way out is to choose only reliable sources and draw news only from there.

A fake news should be olibirated so that anyone couldn't access the fake news again from around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: