Pages:
Author

Topic: No more fake news - page 3. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 23, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
If the world is on its way to becoming decentralized, news will also be transformed to be factual and absent of an agenda for the first time in human history. Fake news has always existed, and is dangerous. Witch hysteria was created by fake news of the time and let to tens of thousands of deaths..

A decentralized marketplace for sustainable journalism is a revolutionary idea that will greatly benefit society by feeding people the truth for once and lead them to make informed decision and think for themselves.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
October 23, 2018, 09:41:25 AM
Unfortunately, Civil ICO was a complete failure (they got forbes back though) - they are refunding.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
October 23, 2018, 07:55:25 AM
I have many thoughts on my mind one of this is until now I can't believe why some people is really brave and confident to do or spread some negative or fake news just to destroyed others. Specially to Bitcoin, it's hard to think that others are continuously making fake and negative news about it even if this system only wants to give us a huge of benefits and opportunities in short, Bitcoin has only a good purpose which helping people to have much more easier and convenient life. So I think we need to do something to stop spreading fake news all over the world so all of us can live much better.
You become a senior account and yet this is what you have learn in crypto community?Fake news is part of market circulation because with this value of cryptocurrencies may goes ups and down

And besides media and propagandist are paid because of what woul be the outcome of their actions that mostly negativity
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
Very good. Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 07:41:11 AM
Yes you are right Because a lot of false news about Bitcoin is being spread all over the world for the past few months. Because of which many people using Bitcoin were afraid of these news. But all those who use Bitcoin do not pay much attention to all these news at the moment. So there is no point in spreading false news at this time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 23, 2018, 07:33:28 AM
This is news that I'm very happy, because it will not be fooled will be severely shitcoin shocks and completely want to text that this is important news that business people want to hear.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 23, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

Thank you for sharing this very good news, this a good impact to the cryptocurrency world community. Hope this thoughts from the press organization Is true.

This news can help for the current crisis of bitcoin, most of people lose their hope because the effect of fake news, fake news created panic to those people quick selling of their bitcoin investment.

But i suggest to all people always be careful learn before make moves decision to avoid mistakes.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
October 23, 2018, 07:01:40 AM
if it is true that there is no false news anymore it means that this is good news for bitcoin, because not many people will be careless and worried when facing market prices in crypto
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 06:27:04 AM
The news is updated from many social networks to get more information. Maybe this is a good selection of story but if it receives a fee from anybody they are still willing to give out the information requested. Select the data yourself and verify it if you want.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 06:21:14 AM
One thing on my mind is when fake news will me eradicated from the cryptocurrency world. A lot of harm and loses has been done by the influence of fake news

The modern technology is the primary tool in spreading fake news and it is very easy to proliferate it when the creator have many advance gadgets to use. Eradicating the fake news seems difficult to do because of these technologies so we need to imlrove or upgrade our filtering tools to became effective in removing them. 
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
October 22, 2018, 05:25:29 AM
We are living in now crypto currency ages. But it is really a great regret that some people are still telling fake news. Such kind of people will still do this. There not happy to see the progress of the bitcoin. We should take proper steps to improve the condition of the bitcoin.

they really understand crypto in my opinion only their way to double profits is too much so that many small players are harmed and they will stop playing crypto. is this what they want?
Activity: 653
October 22, 2018, 05:05:03 AM
Never heard about fake and scam news for making bitcoin is drop and lower price, you have strong and keep save your asset when getting bad and negative news of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Always get positive think of bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 254
October 22, 2018, 04:52:45 AM
We all hope that the negative news or fake news will soon ends, because news like that is very influential towards the price of the Bitcoin/Altcoin. I'm sure in the next year the world of crypto will getting better without any fake news again.
remain optimistic it is very good, it's just fake news, or the FUD will still be there, well it's always in the business world. when you join a company, there must be parties who want to bring you down, and they will make fake news, or FUDs to bring you down.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 04:34:29 AM
We all hope that the negative news or fake news will soon ends, because news like that is very influential towards the price of the Bitcoin/Altcoin. I'm sure in the next year the world of crypto will getting better without any fake news again.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 22, 2018, 03:54:17 AM
I agree with this, Some people are still spreading fake news. Fake news could affect all the believers of cryptocurrent. wrong idea or news people could influence. Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 6
October 22, 2018, 04:14:06 AM
When fake news is no longer available, it will positively affect many things. I will use it.
Activity: 606
October 22, 2018, 04:02:52 AM
Many people trying for make and created fake news and make many people will be more afraid about their asset, they have try for dropping price of bitcoin and altcoin to get buy with lower price.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 22, 2018, 03:35:49 AM
Fake news can affect many things, especially your decisions in life including hiw and what to invest. It is indeed most proper to share the real things to make everything ok and inline with what you desire.

So true. But the if you are not smart enough in analyzing what is fake to what is real then you do not have the chance to make your decisions right because of lack of understanding into something. It is really indeed important to only know what is real. Because there are times that even though you know what is real you doubt something might be fake.
Activity: 154
October 22, 2018, 03:28:48 AM
The wild thing about protecting against "fake news" is a factor that might be so elementary that many people overlook it.  I truly believe that human beings can overlook actual facts and form an emotional bias that basically changes their outlook on life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
We are living in now crypto currency ages. But it is really a great regret that some people are still telling fake news. Such kind of people will still do this. There not happy to see the progress of the bitcoin. We should take proper steps to improve the condition of the bitcoin.
I agree with you, people are still talking and soreadung fake news. Telling fake news could affect all the believers of cryptocurrent. They could influence people with the wrong idea or news.
Pages:
Jump to: