Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 20. (Read 83890 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
If we want to use this with KODI Jarvis on an android box is there an addon and then we buy a password from you? Or how does do it work?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
hi sent you a PM .

do the streams require UK VPN ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
If anyone have problems or want a subscription, send me a message pls. I'm here Smiley
Sounds great. When my one month ends I will PM you to discuss getting a one year subscription for two tokens.

Do you ever sleep??? LOL. Thanks for everything!

Yes sometimes I sleep a bit. Mostly nights, it's 10:30 pm here. I give my best to be here for my customers.

Send me a message whenever you want.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Sounds great. When my one month ends I will PM you to discuss getting a one year subscription for two tokens.

Do you ever sleep??? LOL. Thanks for everything!
Hey mate. You can try but it will kick you out of one device. With one token you can connect only once.
But we can talk about a better price for your second subscription.
Working perfectly with MrMc on my Apple TV4. Always a fast response and great customer service.

I would love to be able to stream on multiple devices at the same time, as I have several ATV4s in my house. I wouldn't mind paying extra for additional concurrent streams. Are there any plans for this?
Got a sub from tifossi yesterday which I'm using through my Samsung tv.  Very impressed so far on the channels I've watched - stable & good quality.  The customer service has been great too! I'm happy to recommend.

Thanks for your feedback mate. Enjoy watching. If you have problems, let me know.
Activity: 23
Got a sub from tifossi yesterday which I'm using through my Samsung tv.  Very impressed so far on the channels I've watched - stable & good quality.  The customer service has been great too! I'm happy to recommend.
Here you can see a full list of available channels + we have many backup channels if a channels didn't work. Backup channels aren't in HD.

http://pastebin.com/sjY9E8E9
New prices.

2 day / $5
1 month / $15
3 month / $30
6 month / $60
12 month / $80

Enjoy your long weekend.
Tisoffi, PM sent about a new sub - thanks in advance.

Was sending you reply. Pls check your pm
Activity: 23
Tisoffi, PM sent about a new sub - thanks in advance.
Tiffosi send me a message. I have send you multiple message and you might didnt receive it. I meed some help

Didn't find mails from you mate.
Tiffosi send me a message. I have send you multiple message and you might didnt receive it. I meed some help
can we use it on receiver ? ( like dreambox/starsat... )
it's look like G-share ?

You must use it with Kodi or any other App which allows .m3u
Activity: 18
can we use it on receiver ? ( like dreambox/starsat... )
it's like G-share service ?
What are the updates?

Better channels, more stable, many backup channels (if a channels crashes)
In the future there will be a VOD Channel and some other upgrades.
Activity: 28
New prices. Updates comes every day.
And yes, updates comes to the "old" subscribers too.

2 day / $5
1 month / $15
3 month / $30
6 month / $60
12 month / $80
Pages:
Jump to: