Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 8. (Read 83897 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
dont miss UFC tonight on FS1 and BTSport2
Thanks for all of your feedback guys. Thank you.
New channel list: http://pastebin.com/raw/wuGjkGFt
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I purchased a 1 month "trial" to see if i would like this service. It was very easy to setup and get going. The quality of the channels and pictures is pretty good. I will probably extend my subscription once this one expires.. tifossi is great to work with and very helpful when I ran into a couple small problems. He was very quick to respond back and had some very good suggestions.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hi do you take PayPal.
Is the fight going to be on tomorrow night and do you expect any freeze
Activity: 1
Sent you a private message
Activity: 6
This is a tremendous service! Been using this IPTV for over 6 months now and it just keeps getting better and better!

Communication is superb! tifossi answers any questions promptly and honestly. Very important to have good people to deal with when getting these services and this is 5 star plus.

One very happy customer here.

saku

Activity: 17
Awesome Arsenal - Paris St. Germain Champions League on BT Sports 2 HD stream, No lag viewing it in Asia just now. But there was a green line on bottom screen for BeIN Sports 11, but BT sports channel made up for it, so all good. Keep up the good work, mate Cool
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
I've had this service for the past few months and I just wanted to vouch for it again. Great deal for a great IPTV service.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Please PM info for trial
Thanks
DONT MISS UFC203 TONIGHT ON BTSPORT2
Activity: 3
Please PM info for trial
Thanks
Activity: 5
I went all in and got a lifetime subscription, it is cheap and reviews are really good.
Got reply within minutes, setup on kodi in less than 5 mins, EPG, great selection of channels, had a quick skip through the channels and 99.9 worked first time.
fully recommend the service , very happy.
I'm interested in a trial account to check the quality because I'm not from US or EU.

Send me a message pls, so we can talk about it.
Activity: 17
I'm interested in a trial account to check the quality because I'm not from US or EU.
Guy was a great help but paid for 2 day trial and every 50 seconds exactly the streams would stop, couldnt fix the issue so left it at that. tried all the usual fixes,different fibre connections, different machines, disabled av/firewall different apps etc.... but no luck 50 seconds then stop on every channel  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 8
Absolutely love this service, 3 months now and will look at taking the longer discounted service next month.
Every channel works perfect and i never miss the footie, which is always a bonus.
Cant recommend this service enough, very fast responses from the seller and all set up and running within 20 mins.

If your looking for the perfect IPTV service........ this is it in my honest opinion.

Mark
ok can you PM me a test file pref in m3u and also the price for lifetime subscription and how to pay via paypal (idealy) so i can check all channels ill use work (british sky and american channels) then ill look to order!

thanks again for all your help
You can use both TV but not at the same time with one subscription. You need a second subscription if you will watch on both TV at the same time.
Hi , I have read the reviews for your service and it sounds great, i have 2 lg smart tvs, one in the bedroom one in the living room , would i have to buy 2 12 month subscriptions to use this on the smartiptv app that lg supply or will you allow me to use both tv's on one subscription?
Pages:
Jump to: