Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 12. (Read 83870 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Nba tv is still broken, showing versus channel. How long your admin needs to fix it? Can't watch nba summer league

Done
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Nba tv is still broken, showing versus channel. How long your admin needs to fix it? Can't watch nba summer league
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
does anyone know what should the time shift setting for PST be to correct the tvguide info? I tired -8 and +8, that didn't seem to do it.
are these channels available?

axs.tv (it airs some fights and mma shows)
gsn (game show network)

We have Box nation and sky sport boxing. You can all UFC Events on Fox Sport (fight night) and UFC PPV on BTSport.
I'll ask for this channels.
But we have a UFC replay channel too.
are these channels available?

axs.tv (it airs some fights and mma shows)
gsn (game show network)
I sideload on my Apple TV so I use Kodi it's free and MRMC is like 6$

Thanks for the info.

If you're able to sideload Kodi, fine. But not all can sideload, so MrMc is for people who can't sideload Kodi. But it's nearly the same but without any downloaded addons.
Activity: 214
I sideload on my Apple TV so I use Kodi it's free and MRMC is like 6$

Thanks for the info.
So in order to view this on iPad using mrmc, my iPad must first be jail broken ?

I got the mrmc from App Store for 5.99, but I can't seem to activate TV section.

Anybody successfully viewing with not jail broken iOS device?

No jailbreak needed. MrMc is made for non jailbroken devices. Pls only follow my instructions! It's the same as like Kodi, the way is always the same. if you follow the instructions all should be fine. Send me a message with the specific problem. I'll help you. But pls first take a look at the instructions.

Can this be used with Kodi instead of MrMC

Kodi = MrMc
But you can't install Kodi without jailbreak on Apple devices. MrMc is nearly the same, it looks like Kodi, but you can't add addons. You must use the installed addons like PVR IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT. We're working with this Addon. This is the one you need.
Activity: 214
So in order to view this on iPad using mrmc, my iPad must first be jail broken ?

I got the mrmc from App Store for 5.99, but I can't seem to activate TV section.

No jailbreak needed. MrMc is made for non jailbroken devices. Pls only follow my instructions! It's the same as like Kodi, the way is always the same. if you follow the instructions all should be fine. Send me a message with the specific problem. I'll help you. But pls first take a look at the instructions.

Can this be used with Kodi instead of MrMC
Ok thanks, I wasted an hour cuz I didn't notice I had copied epg url by mistake.  Roll Eyes

Fine. Hope it works now. Enjoy watching with us.
Ok thanks, I wasted an hour cuz I didn't notice I had copied epg url by mistake.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 658
Let me know if you have trial/demo packs
Can you fix nba tv? It showing versus channel instead of nba tv

I told to server admin. Should be solved in some minutes or hours. It's late here in Europe.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Can you fix nba tv? It showing versus channel instead of nba tv
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
A great person to do business with. If you're looking for a lot of sport and good quality streaming to watch premier league football then this iptv service should be enough.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Im looking to get 1 month can you PM me the details please?

Thanks
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
PM me looking to get 1 month -thanks

**NEW FOR ALL WHO PURCHASE TO A YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION-
GET A SAT-LINE FOR FREE ON TOP**
48h/$5 (test account 2x24h)
1month/$15
3month/$30
6month/$60
12month/$80
Lifetime/$120

BUY YOUR SUBSCRIPTION NOW AND ENJOY THE BEST IPTV SERVICE!!!

What is sat line ? How to get sat box?

If you live in UK and have a sat box like zgemma or dreambox you will get a subscription for this from us on top for free. So you have a Sat-Line and the IPTV subscription for a 2in1 price.
Pages:
Jump to: