Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 11. (Read 83870 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

**PRICE INFO**
48h/$5 (test account 2x24h)
1month/$15
3month/$30
6month/$60
12month/$80
Lifetime/$120

BUY YOUR SUBSCRIPTION NOW AND ENJOY THE BEST IPTV SERVICE!!!

Activity: 8
Hi please send me a trial asap
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Sad(( nba tv is showing hockey channel again. Why is this keep happening??
Activity: 25
I got it to work on my roku using plex but it's definitely not as stable as my android box with kodi. I'll have to try the atv4 with kodi someday. I used playlist loader to customize the channels and focus on the ones I watch but was kind of a hassle trying to organize them.
All in all I'd say this is a good iptv service. They seem to keep it updated. Most of the links work but not all of them, notably HBO east. At least last time I tried.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I find that kodi on amazon fire stick a tiny bit laggy.  kodi (mrmc) on atv4 is smoother.  But the remote of atv4 is shitty.
Would this work with a roku? I'm guessing plex app might be the route but would it work?

If you ask me, just buy an Amazon Fire or run it on anything Kodi.  I could get it to work with IPTV on Plex, but it sucks on Plex.  Kodi is the way to go.

Thanks for answering. We recommend to use it with KODI or any Android/Kodi Box.
You can use it with all your devices who handles m3u playlist. But the best way is KODI.
Activity: 20
Would this work with a roku? I'm guessing plex app might be the route but would it work?

If you ask me, just buy an Amazon Fire or run it on anything Kodi.  I could get it to work with IPTV on Plex, but it sucks on Plex.  Kodi is the way to go.
Activity: 25

..::TONIGHT::..
UFC 200

ONLY ON BTSPORT 2

Don't miss it and grab your line NOW!!!

Activity: 1
Hi. I would like to have trial thanks.
tonight

on FS1

---

tomorrow

on BTSport

grab your subscription now and enjoy the best UFC Events live
I did got the trial. Works nice. Few of the channels are freezed up, sound is coming but the video is not moving. There should be more music channels. Like all the MTV channels. MTV classic at least. VH1 classic does not work. I can not find anywhere channel package that would contain CMT=Country Music TV. Could you get it in to your package?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Nba tv is still broken, showing versus channel. How long your admin needs to fix it? Can't watch nba summer league

Done

No it's not bro, I just tried to watch it and it's showing the hockey channel.
Hi. I would like to have trial thanks.

**NEW FOR ALL WHO PURCHASE TO A YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION-
GET A SAT-LINE FOR FREE ON TOP**
48h/$5 (test account 2x24h)
1month/$15
3month/$30
6month/$60
12month/$80
Lifetime/$120

BUY YOUR SUBSCRIPTION NOW AND ENJOY THE BEST IPTV SERVICE!!!

Any reason why some channels go off air for some time and come back up? It's especially frustrating during sporting events, happens at least with ESPN and Premier Sports.

Sometimey we have connection problems. But we work on it to fix it asap.
Activity: 1
Any reason why some channels go off air for some time and come back up? It's especially frustrating during sporting events, happens at least with ESPN and Premier Sports.

I need a test trail , please let me know how I can get it.

Activity: 18
Pages:
Jump to: