Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 9. (Read 83897 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I bought a 2-day trial to this service yesterday and I don't even need the 2nd day to decide I'm going to subscribe!

• The quality is great, better than any other provider I have tried so far (previous NFPS sub)
  • The channels load quickly
  • Lots of sports channels included (Hoping for NFL Sunday Ticket and NHL Center Ice channels!)
  • tifossi is fantastic with service. Responds to emails quickly, I was up and running in just minutes.
  • Playlist is (or can be at least) provided in m3u format, which means more compatibility

Feel free to message me with any specific questions.
Activity: 5
does anyone know if his service works with a Mag box....

Yes it will but you will have to use the Inner Portal and there will be no Guide..
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
UK / German Football

27/08/2016

Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool         12:30 , Premier League 1 ,Sky Sports 1 , Bein Sports 2 / 11 , SportKlub2 , NBC SPorts  , Sportsnet Ontario , Sportsnet World

Aufsburg vs Wolfsburg                  14:30 , Fox Sports NL 6 , SuperSport 3 AL
Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz 05          14:30 , Bein Sports 5 , SuperSport 2 AL , Fox Sports 2 USA
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04      14:30 , Bein Sports 7 , Fox Sports 4 NL
FC Cologne vs Darmstadt 98             14:30 , Bein Sports 3
Hamburg vs Ingolstadt                  14:30 , Sky Bundesiga 4

Chelsea vs Burnley                     15:00 , Premier League 1 , Bein Sports 11 , True Vision 2, Match Futbol , TSN 1 /4
Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth          15:00 , Premier League 2 , Bein Sports 10 , Sportsnet 360
Everton vs Stoke City                  15:00 , Premier League 3 , Bein Sports 9 , TSN 3
Leicester City vs Swansea City         15:00 , Premier League 4 , Bein Sports 1 , TSN 5
Southampton vs Sunderland              15:00 , Premier League 5 , Bein Sports 8
Watford vs Arsenal                     15:00 , Premier League 6 , Bein Sports 2 , Sky Sports 5 Ireland , SportKlub 1, Astro SuperSport3 , Sportsnet Ontario , Sportsnet World
Hull City vs Manchester United         17:30 , Bein Sports 11/2 , BT Sports 1 , SportKlub 3 , Astro Supersport 3 , TSN 1/3/4 ,
Monchengladbach vs Bayer Leverkausen   17:30 , Bein Sports 5 , BT 3 , Fox Sports NL 2 , SuperSport 2 AL , Fox USA ,Sportsnet world

28/8/2016

Manchster UTD U-23 vs                  13:05 , MUTV , Chelsea TV
West Brom vs Middlesborough            13:30 , Premier League 1/2/3 , Sky Sports 1 ,  Bein Sports 11 / 2 , SportKlub 2 ,Astro Supersport 3 , TSN 2
Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg              14:30 , Bein Sports 5 , BT 3 , Fox Sports 1 usa , Sportsnet World , Supersport 3 AL
Manchester City vs West Ham UTD        16:00 , Premier League 1/2/3 , Sky Sports 1 , Bein Sports 2/11 , Match Futbol 1 , Astro Supersport 3 , Sportsnet 1 , Sportsnet Ontario
Hoffenheim vs FC Leipzig               16:30 , Bein Sports 5 , BT 1 , Fox Sports 2 usa , Sportsnet World
Activity: 18
Not to talk trash or hype any other person up. Buy this guy for 2 day trial and see how he is and check all the channels. This service is awful. I was told to reset everything and I did it all and it still look like it lagged and I have the top internet which is 150/150. If I was You if you're going to try this guy buy via paypal and only do it for 2 days. If you really and to watch the fights pay $5 for 3 month via winter. Trust me it will save u hours of headache. Trust me please. This guys service shouldn't be given away for free
What are you watching this on? If your hardware is too weak to handle 720/1080 streams then even 1G internet won't help.
I personally have no issues like the one you mentioned. some channels don't work, some temporarily disappear, others are mislabeled, but for the price I'm pretty happy with it.
Activity: 1
does anyone know if his service works with a Mag box....
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Not to talk trash or hype any other person up. Buy this guy for 2 day trial and see how he is and check all the channels. This service is awful. I was told to reset everything and I did it all and it still look like it lagged and I have the top internet which is 150/150. If I was You if you're going to try this guy buy via paypal and only do it for 2 days. If you really and to watch the fights pay $5 for 3 month via winter. Trust me it will save u hours of headache. Trust me please. This guys service shouldn't be given away for free
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I got confirmation that sub is now lifetime. It can't be faster than that. Thank you for the fast response very happy so far  Grin
I was happy with streaming so upgraded to lifetime sub.
Waiting for confirmation that it was upgraded to lifetime Smiley
Just got the service for 1 month and it is working fine so far.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Got IPTV service setup quickly. 720p for UFC 202! Got it before the main event. Thanks!
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Is anyone else having problems with some of the channels. Forget the ones that just don't work im talking about ones that do and it looks like its on fast forward. The picture just skips like crazy. Now some of the channels work good but then I get to some where the audio is on point but the picture looks like someone is pausing it and fast forwarding it. I reset the modem and box and still having problem. Anyone have a fix. Remember a few channels work good so it can't be my modem which is 150/150 and I have it ethernet and no on wifi. This is also happening on firestick and my android box. Please help
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

DONT MISS UFC202 TONIGHT
IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIBER YOU CAN WATCH IT FOR FREE ON BTSPORT2HD
YOU ARE NOT A SUBSCRIBER? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
SEND ME A MESSAGE TO GET THE BEST IPTV SERVICE!

Just sent you a message regarding a subscription, cheers.
Activity: 17
Just subscribing the lifetime plan after my 12 months subs ended. I have tried other IPTV services, can tell this one is the best IPTV around, especially if you are a fan of american and european sports
Activity: 221
for last two weeks, Global Halifax, Global Toronto and Global British Columbia hasn't been working. Would it be possible to fix these channels?
Activity: 2
Highly recommend, works brilliantly and the Guide works ace!
I've tried countless IPTV services and this is the best. Lots of HD channels, no buffering, an EPG and very prompt customer support. Would recommend.
Hey Tifossi, with the NFL season starting soon I just had a quick question about NFL channels. Will you have all the games including NFL Redzone come gameday? Will they be Sunday Ticket channels? Just want to get more detail about that as I can see from your original post you mention that all NFL games will be avaliable. Thank you.
I am looking for trial for the 2 days for IP TV. I am New to kodi so please help. thanks
Just finished my first 1 month sub! Very Nice!

All very good quality streams.

Would recommend.

tifossi Im looking to subscribe to 6 month or 1 year; please PM me with pricing.

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: