Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 10. (Read 83858 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hi .do you sell the m3u channel list for reseller.Is it possible to demo your channels.

Pls contact me. We can talk about it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi .do you sell the m3u channel list for reseller.Is it possible to demo your channels.
Thx tifossi, I bought the riptv and I think I like using it more than mrmc.  The only problem is that it only shows program/show name & description of UK channels. Is there any way to make it show info of all channels?

WE must integrate the EPG info in the m3u file to do this. And i don't know if it's possible. I'll ask server admin.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Thx tifossi, I bought the riptv and I think I like using it more than mrmc.  The only problem is that it only shows program/show name & description of UK channels. Is there any way to make it show info of all channels?
MRMC app got updated on my iPad today and now the IPTV add-on doesn't enable or work. Anybody have the same problem or can suggest a solution?

You're right. I have the same problem:(
But I have a solution.

FOR ALL GUYS WHO ARE USING MRMC PLS DOWNLOAD ON THE APPSTORE THE APP: rIPTV AND PASTE YOUR PERSONAL M3U LINK INTO IT. SELECT YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE EPG. NOW YOU CAN ENJOY LIVE TV. I'll ask the MrMc support but it looks like they didn't support Python addons anymore Smiley
MRMC app got updated on my iPad today and now the IPTV add-on doesn't enable or work. Anybody have the same problem or can suggest a solution?
enjoy UFC201
tonight

ON BTSPORT

Activity: 10
Just took a 2 day trial, used on KODI on my fire stick, pretty damn good, no lag or anything, UK, US, Asian channels, great for movies and sports, sports channels from all over the world.

Just thinking about what package now, I want the 12 month but just incase it stops working I might do it 3 months at a time.

But its working 100%, good picture, no lag.
With a Mag 254 you will have to use the Inner Portal..

It's Not Difficult but an epg wont be available..

Essentialy all your going to have to do is enter the inner portal and obtain a Playlist from tifossi and then put it onto a USB Drive and import into the MAG and you will have tv..

Any issues shoot me a message...

Mem..

Thanks for your answer and support Wink
We always prefer Kodi because the EPG. But it's possible to use it with MAG and all other apps/devices who handles m3u playlists. You can use it also on all your devices. But only one device at the same time.
Activity: 5
With a Mag 254 you will have to use the Inner Portal..

It's Not Difficult but an epg wont be available..

Essentialy all your going to have to do is enter the inner portal and obtain a Playlist from tifossi and then put it onto a USB Drive and import into the MAG and you will have tv..

Any issues shoot me a message...

Mem..
Hello.....I just purchased a mag 254 & would like to try the iptv service. Is there a newbie section on how I can do this?Huh Thanks in advance!!!!!! Smiley
You have the time scale set to your local time. Left or right. Our server time is UK.
I need help with TV Guide info, I have input the EPG file, but the information shown on the guide is incorrect.

is the EPG correct for you guys?
Activity: 2
Bought a yearly sub after a 2 day trial of course! works great! Will continue subscription until further notice.
Just bought a yearly sub after a 2 day trial very happy with the service and the support is quick and very helpful😀
Tried this for 2 days on Kodi. There are a number of channels that don't work and this caused by STB to crash/reset on numerous instances. Once you find a channel that is working, it is quite good. To me it seemed a bit unstable, that's all.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
For all the guys who're interested, pls send me a message. Thanks
can i buy a 2 day test sub please
thanks
Pages: