Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 208. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
**PROMO**

what about writing an article with interview from rofo. We should talk about PoS, the marketplace, amazon gift cards, public ledger and the future plans etc.

and then everyone who retweets, shares on FB the article and/ or follows on FB, twitter or so gets some NOBL.
(500 for sharing +500 for following = 0.05 USD) or more?

we need to grow the community and make things more public.

Edit: what about this? http://cointelegraph.com/category/altcoin_catalog

While my blogs still small and new, I plan to do a writeup on nobl in the near future =)
cryptotycoons.com
twitter.com/cryptotycoons
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
**PROMO**

what about writing an article with interview from rofo. We should talk about PoS, the marketplace, amazon gift cards, public ledger and the future plans etc.

and then everyone who retweets, shares on FB the article and/ or follows on FB, twitter or so gets some NOBL.

Good idea, though would be reasonably difficult to monitor.

I def think we need a push or something to get Noble noticed. Maybe we could see how many community members we can get to retweet something

Would be great if Rofo links in to write an article or something else we can share.
Wrote him PM but nothing happend yet.

He should get back to you asap, he's just been very busy lately!
Activity: 378
**PROMO**

I def think we need a push or something to get Noble noticed. Maybe we could see how many community members we can get to retweet something

Would be great if Rofo links in to write an article or something else we can share.
Wrote him PM but nothing happend yet.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
About the Proof Of Stake transition, I've added to my explorer basic extraction stats for PoS cryptos,

For instance this PoS crypto is relatively healthy
But this is other PoS crypto is not healthy

Still going to tweak the feature, but I would like to have some overview/graph to get an idea of who is staking vs who is holding, though I don't have any good graph ideas just yet.

Erm, both links are the same...
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
About the Proof Of Stake transition, I've added to my explorer basic extraction stats for PoS cryptos,

For instance this PoS crypto is relatively healthy
But this is other PoS crypto is not healthy

Still going to tweak the feature, but I would like to have some overview/graph to get an idea of who is staking vs who is holding, though I don't have any good graph ideas just yet.
**PROMO**

**PROMO**

Activity: 420
People should realize....they don't really have a say in a project or work they are not part of.

By 'part of', I mean putting in actual work of some kind, preferably a tangible one for the work concerned. All words and no action means nothing.

In real world, that would be called thievery.

Also, just holding coins doesn't give you the right to speak as if you can dictate that project's goals or actions. It most definitely does not give you some privilege to demand labor from someone - this is a currency, not a stock. If you want it to grow in price and value, you need to do something yourself to help if you want results.

No one 'deserves' to cash out with profits just for buying into an experimental, still-developing digitial currency.

Activity: 170
Merit: 105
The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!
The age of Instant Gratification is multiplied thousandfold in cryptoworld.

Ain't that the truth! 

But the profit potential is also magnified by thousands of times.  To be sure!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
The age of Instant Gratification is multiplied thousandfold in cryptoworld.
This summer "stock" dip is really getting to the people at bitcointalk..Shocked

There are a lot of depressing threads  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
This summer "stock" dip is really getting to the people at bitcointalk..Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
yeah, in general all Crypto coins atm are all in bear-ish state... oh, as of this writing, our beloved coin dropped its market value... it now time purchase and stock-up on NOBL...  Wink

cheers!

i just got another 2 million noble too
and a bunch more [DMD]Diamond
same as diamond noble is heavy undervalued and a good investment for the future
both old coins with serious and hard working leadership
there is no scam or oneday fly danger involved
and consider this
where u can have greater gains?
if u invest now in already high value coins
if u invest now in undervalued coins with high potential

if u invest your money to buy 1 BTC
what do u think its value will be in a year?
500$ 1000$ 10000$ 18000$ (which would be x30 in a year) or even more?

if u invest 1 BTC into noble or dmd
only if they reach a value they already had before
u like 30x ur investment
and both coins have potential to go beyond!

what have higher possibility to happen in next 12 months?

BTC at 18000$ (18 times higher than its all time high) or NOBL (or DMD) equal to its all time high

and the effect add up it could be BTC value raise too so u have double gains.............
-----------------------------------

i did a little numbers game for DMD and it
could be similar calculated for noble once POS is active
i do it with DMD now because i dont know final NOBL POS settings
:

u invest 1 BTC (value like 500$) to buy DMD now lets say u buy at 0.0002 thats
5000 DMD

in one year lets say 1 BTC value is 1500$ and DMD is at 0.005 (both a bit over all time high)
and by POS ur 5000 DMD did increase to 7500 DMD

so how much more $ value u have now?
7500*0.005= 37 BTC x 1500$ =
$ 56250

thats ideal and if lot things develop different it will be a bit less (but could also be more.....)
but basical u risc 500$ for the x100 chance and the possibility that 500$ reduce to nothing is very slim with diamond
worst case after a year u sell them for a few hundret dollar again if it didnt work out the way that we all hope....
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
yeah, in general all Crypto coins atm are all in bear-ish state... oh, as of this writing, our beloved coin dropped its market value... it now time purchase and stock-up on NOBL...  Wink

cheers!
"PS. If it comes down to myself being the only one to constantly push out updates and news than something more needs to be organized. Every month it's us pushing further in a bear market while coins around us (notice DRK?) that we were meant to emulate 'die' more than we do."

I can publish some news, interviews or something like that. I have 1k followers on twitter, too. Most of them from the crypto world.
Just contact me.

Would love to make a new promo with you guys. Lets do this and not just talk about it always. (probably everybody who shares an article, interview about noble on fb, twitter, reddit or so on gets some nobl...) we should try to make noble more public with this promo.

here is an address to donate some nobles for the giveaway:
9Z2n4g8JynjugZr19iJm3DFK59FihiESkj

**every coin is going through hell atm. Don`t know why but that`s the truth.**

As always, I'm in. I would really like to get involved, but I don't know what to do. I'm not really big on twitter, and I don't know or do anything useful IRL...
legendary
Activity: 896

If you take a look at the charts, the main catalyst is the sudden drop in BTC. It happens quite often when BTC goes down. The difference is that the effect is significantly compounded onto the alt scene.

Here are the 30-day price changes of several markets in terms of "adjusted" market penetration (I include these 10 markets to give a very brief overview of comparisons between PoS/PoW and Algos in relation to NOBL):

BTC     -22.07%
NXT     -36.28%
HOBO     -49.37%
LTC     -53.17%
PPC     -55.15%
DOGE     -55.27%
BC     -60.99%
NOBL     -66.93%
DRK     -74.80%
XMR     -92.12%

In essence, the "bubble" on a lot of coins are starting to pop. Admittedly, it may be a good thing that the switch to PoS for Noblecoin hadn't happen yet. A change during a downswing can be significantly detrimental. (In full disclosure, I still have a significant amount of NOBL in my portfolio.)
"PS. If it comes down to myself being the only one to constantly push out updates and news than something more needs to be organized. Every month it's us pushing further in a bear market while coins around us (notice DRK?) that we were meant to emulate 'die' more than we do."

I can publish some news, interviews or something like that. I have 1k followers on twitter, too. Most of them from the crypto world.
Just contact me.

Would love to make a new promo with you guys. Lets do this and not just talk about it always. (probably everybody who shares an article, interview about noble on fb, twitter, reddit or so on gets some nobl...) we should try to make noble more public with this promo.

here is an address to donate some nobles for the giveaway:
9Z2n4g8JynjugZr19iJm3DFK59FihiESkj

legendary
Activity: 1232
Nobl needs to get its act together and get the POS ball rolling!!! Wether it be by fork or a coin exchange.  This silence is slowly but surely killing us

With all due respect, we have not been silent. Yes PoS has been pushed back again as I've stated many times because long-term a fork looks better than a clean wallet swap and that is proving difficult. But if you think PoS is the be-all and and-all of what matters then I don't know what to say. Edit: Before I hear it saves us from the price going down because of miners what is the reasoning behind VRC, BC, CLOAK & RZR drops - our inflation/day (PoW) is near the lowest of any alt. at this point.

PS. If it comes down to myself being the only one to constantly push out updates and news than something more needs to be organized. Every month it's us pushing further in a bear market while coins around us (notice DRK?) that we were meant to emulate 'die' more than we do.

https://twitter.com/NobleCoin

Small update:

Marketplace good to go v2: https://marketplace.noblemovement.com. New cards, bullion still in the works (sorry - tax, legal & costs in Aus.), SSL - double checking products in stock & will enter the external merchant sections next. edit: There are still product/service additions to come to the Marketplace, I just didn't want to leave our Marketplace seeming in limbo.

NobleRoad (OpenBazaar) so far: https://github.com/jlcurby/NobleRoad. The second coins that are getting 10x-15x our vol. & market-cap for promising OpenBazaar (non-blockchain) marketplaces that are ahead of official development (it's in Alpha) release something I'll bite my tongue and fork our own copy with the products/deals (read: I don't believe them).

Steps is next and merchant map/easier access/use. I'm still tied up in related work that will come out. Our Water Project was completed: http://thewaterproject.org/community/projects/kenya/well-repair-in-kenya-4257 and we'll be gearing up for Steps/Round 2. I'll be working this to be funded by the community in a way that doesn't dump ANY NOBL on an exchange for those who are concerned with how fundraising affects price.

PoS as I said hopefully begins in a couple of weeks when our new developer frees up his schedule. If he can't figure it out I'll admit defeat and we'll organise a clean wallet swap to end PoW/miner inflation. All I'm asking now is a little patience, I will give daily updates if necessary to show I'm still here.

Wallet is here still: https://github.com/jlcurby/NobleCoin-wallet-placeholder - will release some compiled versions to toy with if interested. Going to pay for some new developers to join for wallet work.

Team: Within the next few months our team will look like: Protocol (1 paid developer), Wallet (1- 2 paid developers + protocol developers for additions/testing/GUI/features), myself for Noble Marketplace/NobleRoad, Steps & stuff in the works and then also community Ambassadors for promotion/social. Paid can be trusted developers to provide additions when they come about/are proven, I won't be able to continue handling them all. This will be an ongoing overhaul and I'm hoping we have names/faces for everyone involved.

Small Update on Marketplace(s)

In light of recently trying to promote our marketplace and longer-term vision for a decentralized marketplace I'd just like to clear the air and make clear a few things in regards to questions/criticism I've received privately (due to the attention other coins are receiving for their marketplaces).

1. OpenBazaar is an open-source project (decentralized P2P marketplace) being built by quite a large and capable team which has a focus currently on BTC. They have publicly stated numerous times that their open-source version will allow altcoins to be plugged in, meaning every fork of OpenBazaar in the future will have the ability to have an unlimited number of altcoins supported. OpenBazaar is currently in alpha, with beta not estimated until December and transactions not currently even available. Their site & team: https://openbazaar.org/, their github: https://github.com/OpenBazaar/OpenBazaar.

2. Our NobleRoad vision I've gone on about a few times the last half a year was always going to be a fork of OpenBazaar when it was ready and accommodating NobleCoin specifically. It was always to act as a decentralized backup to our current centralized marketplace and have all the same items/deals offered by us as well as the P2P inclusive functionality of OpenBazaar. Our current Marketplace is a centralized version similar to Amazon that is hosted on our servers. Our NobleRoad github/brand is now here: https://github.com/jlcurby/NobleRoad. We've toyed, deployed and keep up to date when we can with OpenBazaar progress. I added recent commits now just to make a point of what an OpenBazaar fork actually is.

3. Any fork of OpenBazaar done for other coins for specific purposes is not them copying us or us copying them. It is a fork of OpenBazaar and uses their source code - OpenBazaar development team deserve any credit. In all fairness perhaps some coins can deliver their version of OpenBazaar with full altcoin support before the OpenBazaar team gets out of alpha with BTC, but as of right now unless these teams are working on private forks/Githubs and are well-progressed far beyond OpenBazaar development I do not believe that is the case. Their public Githubs are well behind. Hell if they manage to pull it off, I personally can't wait to see the public Github and deliver our own version of it - with a nod of thanks to those who actually deliver something ahead of the OpenBazaar team.

4. Our focus has been on an Amazon-style Marketplace because a decentralized Silk Road-style (free market) market (OpenBazaar) is still in alpha and we haven't had the luxury/desire to compete against a team we feel is far more capable/focused purely on delivering that. An OpenBazaar version is due when it matures, it's not something we want to compete with OpenBazaar or other coins for.

So please stop with the sharp remarks of coins stealing other coins 'innovations'. OpenBazaar belongs to the OpenBazaar team, it doesn't belong to any altcoin. If there are two altcoins that deserve 'attention' for marketplace 'innovation', I personally believe it would be FTC & NOBL, but that's just me (edit: or the asset/digital marketplaces coming from the established 2.0's).

Edit: I'm still waiting on the SSL certificate for marketplace.noblemovement.com to be delivered to our admin email. The delay might be because of the weekend, but it's coming.
Jump to: