Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 213. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
come on... dont spam around here...^^

I assume your referring to: http://oneminer.com/ - yea - and it's not even a scrypt miner : LOL

It was a scrypt miner yesterday damn cheap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Just my opinion about switching to pos, yes the price of the coin can hold it's value better, but then noble may be at a low price right now, but it has remained between 14-21 for some time that is stable to, noble has potential to be great coin, I do not think i can say that about any other coin that has switched to pos, look at bitcoin & litecoin the 2 most successful coins (neither are pos), can you name me a pos coin that is successful? just because it's stable, I do not think we will know anything about how well pos may or may not perform until bitcoin starts the next growth spert, then we will see what people buy on the exchanges.
  & yes i keep buying more noble all the time.
   I believe the coin and the Dev.
agree - not a fan of pos - people simply lose interest in the coin - look at Black Coin - perfect example - started strong - died a slow death in spite of numerous attempt to breath life back into the coin at considerable expense to the devs.
Activity: 294
Just my opinion about switching to pos, yes the price of the coin can hold it's value better, but then noble may be at a low price right now, but it has remained between 14-21 for some time that is stable to, noble has potential to be great coin, I do not think i can say that about any other coin that has switched to pos, look at bitcoin & litecoin the 2 most successful coins (neither are pos), can you name me a pos coin that is successful? just because it's stable, I do not think we will know anything about how well pos may or may not perform until bitcoin starts the next growth spert, then we will see what people buy on the exchanges.
  & yes i keep buying more noble all the time.
   I believe the coin and the Dev.
Noble Coin Block Finder Bonus

We are currently offering a 250 coin Block Finder Bonus at nobl.lifeforce.info mining pool

http://nobl.lifeforce.info

Nothing is being given away - you must mine and find a block to get the bonus

I assume your referring to: http://oneminer.com/ - yea - and it's not even a scrypt miner : LOL
Activity: 378
at what stage of the process of preparation for pos? And what is the minimum time needed to complete it?

yes, would be interessting!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
at what stage of the process of preparation for pos? And what is the minimum time needed to complete it?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Yaaay thank you Ruan !!! We have a fully functioning tip bot on the IRC channel now .

Nice! (even though I can't be in IRC a lot lately.. Wink)
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Yaaay thank you Ruan !!! We have a fully functioning tip bot on the IRC channel now .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
@Rofo

I think you should handle escrows. I trust you above even the most "Trusted" member here and I will be asking you to do one soon hopefully. It should give a little income for no effort and you can roll it right into buys (hopefully alleviate some of the fiscal burden you have thrown on yourself).

Maybe only accept fee in Noble?

Sure, I'll do escrows and take the fee in NOBL. If I have any say in it that fiscal burden will be gone soon.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
^ yeah, if they mentioned Noble... it means that they have their eyes on it... yyehey... hehehehe...

cheers to all...

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
hey guys... we are mentioned here... let us take it as a challenge though...

http://www.ahametals.com/real-time-self-government-in-the-cryptocurrency/

Agreed!

And it is ofcourse better to be mentioned, than not being mentioned at all Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
hey guys... we are mentioned here... let us take it as a challenge though...

http://www.ahametals.com/real-time-self-government-in-the-cryptocurrency/
legendary
Once the ASICs starting eating up the NOBL hashrate I moved over to X11 mining. So now each day I am selling off my X11 coin and stocking up on more Noble.

I was happy with waiting for the fork for a while but now that I cant mine it much without an ASIC its kind of disheartening seeing all the coins minted and unable to get many.

Yup, I've been doing the same with x13.

@Rofo

I think you should handle escrows. I trust you above even the most "Trusted" member here and I will be asking you to do one soon hopefully. It should give a little income for no effort and you can roll it right into buys (hopefully alleviate some of the fiscal burden you have thrown on yourself).

Maybe only accept fee in Noble?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Once the ASICs starting eating up the NOBL hashrate I moved over to X11 mining. So now each day I am selling off my X11 coin and stocking up on more Noble.

I was happy with waiting for the fork for a while but now that I cant mine it much without an ASIC its kind of disheartening seeing all the coins minted and unable to get many.
I still hold around 390k noble from the community fund. Maybe someone has an idea for a promo now?
I think Noble still lacks a proper video presentation. Saw the Reddcoin video today and it looks really awesome; probably professionally done too.
Maybe using that money to get something like that done would be beneficial.

edit: In case anyone's wondering how it looks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYJ0sNVVpg

I agree, however this fund is not nearly enough for a professional video. (saw some offers as low as 100-200 USD, depending on wether it needs scrypting and how long it needs to be.)

would be happy to help with some btc or noble.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
what about smooth halvings every 6 months? This was changed because pos coming soon?
legendary
Activity: 2086
i agree video andmaybe some new infographics would be very good. But really we need to wait till details are finalised so the content is correct and current. Im sure the community could raise funds if needed, im happy to throw some in.
Jump to: